Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
TT .:Closed:. ALL With Charries Read Last Post Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:19 am
I like puppy cats!

User Image

After awhile soon the out mall was in flames in some areas, she only carried one bag of jewelry and clothes. She was on the rooftops looking out to the city too see cops going one way and another, and soon a few cars came up to where she saw as they were piling. Getting of their cars they had some serious weapons and even riot shields. She smiled , looking thrilled as she cocked her hips and balled her fists together against her cheek "You had me at hello!" she called and threw her bag up high in the area, jumping down the building and near an electric box. Exploding once she flung herself at the cop cars, bullets missing her as she went straight through a cop window. She was focused on catching her stuff. She realized she was in the the lap of a man in the driver seat. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he went for his gun, and kissed him on the cheek sweetly as she glowed brightly. The it was a chain reaction for all the cars piled closely, a massive explosion for eight cars.

She appeared ontop of the rubble and fire as she caught her stuff quickly and hugged the bag with a few jumps. She leapt from the pile like a ballerina, and tiptoed quickly across the street before doing into a fast walk, swaying her hips and arms as if she was listening to music and power walking.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:25 am
Skidding to a stop as he heard the explosions Kyo looked back towards the mall. Plumes of smoke rose from it easily visible from where he was at. "Tch s**t this one's more important" he muttered taking off in a quick sprint towards the mall as he reached into his hood. Pulling a mask that was hidden within it over his face he reached his hand out as he ran by a bench turning into particles that within the time it took to reach the other end of it had formed into a skateboard in his hand. Throwing the board on the ground infront of him kyo jumped ontop of it kicking hard as he rolled towards the mall quickly.

Siren's buzzed in his ears as he got closer to the mall several cop cars and firetrucks were heading that way as he ducked down to speed up making only enough moves on the board to dodge anything on the side walk.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:47 am
I like puppy cats!

User Image

She was soon being chased by cops, atleast three cars. She was skating along the ground though she only went about fourty miles at max speed possible. A car was on her and attempting to run her over, but anytime they got close she'd jump against a building and explode off of it onto another. She went down an alleyway and used them to get to the roofs quickly. Like mario she could wall jump, or explode from wall to wall to get up the building and onto the roof. The cars lost her for now, as she jumped from building to building, using her explosions to jump just because it was fun "Weeee!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:01 am
(@Angel-huh? And can you please explain what you mean by empathetic powers?)
Haruko looked down at her ankles, curiously. "Hey! That's neat! Wanna see what I can do?!" She flicked her wrist, holding her right palm towards the girl. She made Alexia's muscles stiffen so she couldn't move.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:06 am
(@Kitty-It means she has abilities to sense the emotions of her target, and manipulate them. )  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:08 am
Seeing the explosion's a girl suddenly ducked down the alleyway before getting up to the rooftops. "There" he muttered jumping off the skateboard as it turned into a pile of what seemed to be dust. Running towards the building kyo drug his hand across it as the particles began to converge forming a makeshift moving staircase. Rushing up it every two steps behind him dissolved back into the particles moving along the wall and quickly forming another step.

This continued until kyo was at the rooftop the particles following him and wrapping around his arms. "Stop" Kyo yelled towards the girl as he ran to the edge of the building missing her as she started to jump from one to the next. Taking a few step's back kyo ran his hands over the rooftop as he ran the particles stretching infront of him as they formed a bridge to help him get to the other building top as he again started after the girl having to do the same to get to each building.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:10 am
MindxHunter
(@Kitty-It means she has abilities to sense the emotions of her target, and manipulate them. )

(That's what I thought, but then, she wouldn't be able to sense if my character is good or bad. She's not bad, btw. Just insane. She's actually very sweet most of the time.)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:15 am
- OOC: What Mind said, but I didn't have the manipulation part in mind, lol. -

The winged girl stayed calm when she couldn't move. After all, it's her mind that controlled the shadows, not her body. "That can't stop my shadows." she said. She made two shadows try to grab her hands and restrain the girl.

- OOC: I'm just trying to get this going. XP We have other villians wanting to see action. :3 -  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:24 am
I like puppy cats!

User Image

She twirled into a few spins and stopped to face Kyo for a few seconds. Getting a look over him, her eyes widen "Hellooooo there!" she giggled at what she saw was attractive. She wasn't very interested in stopping thoughs he wouldn't mind having a conversastion and he seemed determined to get to her. Seeing him make a bridge out of what she wasn't sure she tilted her head "Oooo nice creative toy" she called then as she thought about it she continued to the next building using her explosion to jump again, as she dramatically spread her arms wide. She looked back again and liked the idea of being chased, as always.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:24 am
Zury saw what was happening. "This is bad, this is bad, this bad," she said under her breath. She could tell that there was going to be a fight. She didn't like fights.

She quickly stepped between the two girls, and said, "Hey, hey, hey..." She had her two arms out, trying to keep the distance. "Why don't we just talk it out...Surely this gal isn't all that bad," she said. She tried to smile at the two girls. "Besides, one of you is hurt....that isn't a fair fight is it?" She could see the winged girl's wings were a little trampled.

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:43 am
Haruko looked at the shadows grabbin at her arms and moved her arms out of the way, but keeping the umbrella over her head. Haruko was about to make the girl's arm twist backwards when yet another girl came between them. "Hi!" she said with a smile,"Who are you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:45 am
He was being led on it seemed he could tell easily as he ran making another bridge. Forming the particles that had been wrapping around his arms into a bollo kyo twisted it around him as he lept across a gap of two buildings. Landing on the ground he flung it towards the girl's legs the three balls spinning quickly with the rope like substance in the middle of it. He was trying to bind up her legs to slow her down enough where he could catch up. Running after he had let the weapon go kyo ran his hands across the ground again picking up particles to use when he needed to.
(If you don't know what a Bolo is it's a weapon used to tangle an enemies/mounts legs and topple them to the ground. On a side note wonder what I should do with Brink)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sheeeep in Wolfs clothing

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:46 am
Clarance saw the explosions from the bench where he was sat at. He stood up putting his laptop in his bag and walked to where the explosions were coming from. As he reached the the chaos he walked up to a cop and tapped him on the back. "You may not know this but this is your last day." He said ask the cop turned around he phased his hand through the cops chest ripping out his heart. "You don't need this anymore." He said dropping the cops hearth on the floor. He walked away wiping his hands on a piece of clothe. He sighed then looked up. 'What the?' He thought as he saw a guy create a bridge.A few cops in the area came running to assist when they found the dead cop. Clarance turned around when they called out to him. He started to slowly walk towards the cops pointing their guns at him. He smiled and said "I wouldn't do that if i were you!" One of the cops finger slipped and the gun fired. The bullet went straight through as if he wasn't there. As Clarance got close enough to the cops he snatched a gun out one of there hands. "I told you not to." He said as he pulled the trigger on them.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:14 am
"I"m just a girl passing by," said Zury. "And I don't condone people picking on others that are smaller than they are. So I think you just need to turn around and walk away from the situation..." She looked at the girl's eyes dead on, to show her for a fact that she wasn't afraid of the girl.  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:24 am
Haruko looked at her with a little girl's curiousity,"Huh? I wasn't picking on her. She's my best friend!" She smiled a smile that was slightly bigger than a normal smile and her eyes seemed to stare at nothingness in the girl's eyes.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff