Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Have you ever fallen for a straight person? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you?
ALways
20%
 20%  [ 23 ]
Yes
75%
 75%  [ 86 ]
No
4%
 4%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 114

Aralik

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:10 pm
Sergeant JJ
I fell in love with somebody who I thought was straight in the beginning... and then I found out that he is pansexual just like I am. Anyway... I am still in love with him and he is in love with me. We are happily in a relationship.

3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:31 pm
Bigbadbo3
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3
CheizLord
Bigbadbo3

Yes, I know the series xd . I've read and currently own all 10 books in the series. Well, actually, Book 10 mysteriously disappeared..... It's my 2nd favorite series, too. My favorite book series is Percy Jackson & The Olympians; I've been readin' those for a few tears, now, and even got The Lightning Thief signed by Rick Riordan, the author, at Barnes & Noble.

I only saw the first movie. and I have all ten books, the travelers guide, and the graphic novel and the the three prequels that were inspired by D.J. (Im obssessed) I even have a shrine on my wall

Yeah, clearly obsessed, but it's a good kind of obsession. mrgreen As far as Percy Jackson goes, I've got all five books in the original series, the first book in the series (The Heroes of Olympus) where he brings back Percy and few other people and incorporates Roman mythology, and the two books he's written that use Egyptian myhtology (The Kane Chronicles). If Rick Riordan's written it, I've got it. xp By far my favorite author.

ah you make me want to read them now O: and one can only hope that its a good obsessed.

I just reread The Lost City of Faar a couple days ago; I'm prob'ly gonna go through the whole series again. Hehe, true, true.

that's my favorite one. XD  

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

fidgety_chicana

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:34 pm
she's beautiful. older. wears glasses. knits. wants to be a teacher. and then she plays the guitar and was like, OHMUHGAWD, i fell in love.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:07 pm
Yeah, my best friend. We've known each other since we were little in Girl Scouts together, but we never really talked until eighth grade, and we've been inseperable ever since. She's intelligent, absolutely beautiful, and overall the most amazing person in the universe. I guess my feelings for her just kind of grew over time until last summer, I finally admitted to myself that I was in love with her. I can't tell her, though. She knows I'm pansexual, but she is definitely straight, so I don't want to jeopardize our friendship by telling her how I feel. She still lets me stay over at her house and things like that, and I know everything would change if she knew.
We're going to homecoming together, though, sort-of. She's hanging out at my place for a few hours before the dance, we're eating at the restaurant that I work at, and then we're going to go over to the school. It's not a date, but in my head it feels like one. If I wasn't so bad at it, I would've actually cooked dinner for us, but the kitchen would've caught on fire lol.
I can't help it; I just love her. But I'm learning to accept that all we'll ever be is friends. I care for her enough that I can live with that.  

The Ever-Changing Me

LilySempai

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:35 am
Seriiously this question like kills me. - i hope no one minds the long story.

Honestly, i love straight guys more than gay guys sometimes, it's just something about them, makes them so hot and attractive and i just want them more! Anyway theres barely any gays in my school so i'm just chill with straight guys like everyday and everywhere and everytime.

Eventually...i'm a sucker for puerto ricans too or spanish people in general, i just fall in love with boys, like this boy that went out with my bestfriend, i love him so much, like i just wanted him like crazy, i would do anything, i touched him and i wouldve raped him but i didnt go that far with him. he was so close to me, he touched me bak and would always hang out with me and would love to joke around with me, till i graduate or his girlfriend broke up, it was gameover for all of us =/ my love for him never died.

Then i thought doing things with this straight guy would do something for me, instead, he's just wandering how good i am in bed, but i liked him more than just lust in bed! =/ womp.

Then....seriously like these guy teachers are so freakin cute and lovely! i just oomf! lol omg but one is single and i was in school the meantime, and the other one was married. womp =/ gahhhhhhh straight boys, straight men, straight older guys?!?!?!? are all torture!!!! thats my life.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:00 am
Straight peoples can be cute too. rofl  

Tigerofdespair

4,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Veneficus Monstrum

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:07 am
Kupo V2

Honestly, i love straight guys more than gay guys sometimes, it's just something about them, makes them so hot and attractive and i just want them more! Anyway theres barely any gays in my school so i'm just chill with straight guys like everyday and everywhere and everytime.

Eventually...i'm a sucker for puerto ricans too or spanish people in general, i just fall in love with boys, like this boy that went out with my bestfriend, i love him so much, like i just wanted him like crazy, i would do anything, i touched him and i wouldve raped him but i didnt go that far with him. he was so close to me, he touched me bak and would always hang out with me and would love to joke around with me, till i graduate or his girlfriend broke up, it was gameover for all of us =/ my love for him never died.

Then i thought doing things with this straight guy would do something for me, instead, he's just wandering how good i am in bed, but i liked him more than just lust in bed! =/ womp.

Then....seriously like these guy teachers are so freakin cute and lovely! i just oomf! lol omg but one is single and i was in school the meantime, and the other one was married. womp =/ gahhhhhhh straight boys, straight men, straight older guys?!?!?!? are all torture!!!! thats my life.

I totally hear ya. My high school was TORTURE! xp We had a strange amount of young, hot male teachers. All I ever like is straight guys... Probably because they're so masculine.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:30 am
The Ouroboros Alchemist
Kupo V2

I totally hear ya. My high school was TORTURE! xp We had a strange amount of young, hot male teachers. All I ever like is straight guys... Probably because they're so masculine.. sweatdrop
-__________- omg id kill myself thats all torture....i just love masc guys....womp  

LilySempai

Veneficus Monstrum

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:47 am
Kupo V2
-__________- omg id kill myself thats all torture....i just love masc guys....womp

Yeah, it was just awful... gonk Like even NOW there's this guy in one of my classes that's really cute, but I'm pretty damn sure he's straight... stare  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:53 am
The Ouroboros Alchemist
Kupo V2

Yeah, it was just awful... gonk Like even NOW there's this guy in one of my classes that's really cute, but I'm pretty damn sure he's straight... stare
if i was there, there wouldve a rape case going on.  

LilySempai

Veneficus Monstrum

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:56 am
Kupo V2

Hahaha, I usually just get depressed and seclude myself... crying  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:57 am
The Ouroboros Alchemist
Kupo V2

Hahaha, I usually just get depressed and seclude myself... crying
I'd be a creep and take a picture of them =w=  

LilySempai

Veneficus Monstrum

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:59 am
Kupo V2
I'd be a creep and take a picture of them =w=

Lmao I'm just waaaaaay too shy.. emo