Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Falling Thunder|| ::Village Plaza:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:05 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Bukijutsu ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 295 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

Things were really starting to go off now, all the ink drawings and even Apollo was fired up. Honestly it made her smile and it made Cloud run around, excited to have a party going on. She watched as Apollo changed outfits, summoned toads and got to the top of a building. So hyper, he really had changed in just a year and Suzume really did like it. In the next second he was right next to her but that did not surprise the red head. "Sure... need help for some grand, master plan you have?" she teased, smiling and waiting to either be taken away or have the plan told to her.

Cloud had also noticed the Sypher clone and saw he was defending the female not dressed in much. Noble but the dog was ready to help if the blonde punk got uppity.

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:06 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 230 |-|AC:1,200 |-| 800
User ImageUser Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai looked over at Sypher. "O-Oh, uhhh ummm . . . It's quiet alright Sypher. I don't mind, if one wishes to address me without getting their face sawed off then ." She stopped there. "Ummmm, I'm sorry guys. You know how I get when I'm overwhelmed. Let me just heal this boy right here. I can address the lavender eyed boy later." She spoke softly placing her hands on the boys arm starting to heal it, after she was done Sukai turned towards Dai waving slightly with a shy smile. "Hey Dai, . . It has been a while." Sukai then glanced at Sypher's clone of a second. Am I causing a disturbance?  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:06 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 380 ll AC: 8,900 ll Ryo: 1100

"Of course I wouldn't forget, Dai-onee and Suzume-nee! How have you both been?" She was getting excited, being able to converse with them again after so long. So many things were going on at once. Greeting the two kunoichi's, waving and giving a jokeful salute to her second teacher, Kyo, and scanning the area for Kein. But a voice and a quaint little lick caught her attention. "Oh, Cloud! Y-you and Shi can talk now?" Doki was alarmed, apparantly still not used to the idea that there were ninkens and other oratorically gifted animals out there. Suddenly, she bopped her palm with her fist in an immediate understanding. "That's right! Dogs age faster than humans do. You guys grew it out!" Whether this statement was a joke or not, Doki herself was convinced of it. But of course, she remembered Suzume talking about needing a book for that. She grinned, inwardly thinking how nice it was that she had already achieved it.

Suddenly her eyes stopped their wild flicking and rested their gaze on the Lady Raikage. Listening to her, Doki suddenly found herself to think on that heartly announcement. And it bade her to remember that some information were to be recalled rather than to be forgotten. But that aside, this was supposed to be a good start. And that is what it will be. The young ninja began to think inwardly until noticing Kyo moving out of his social circle. Not only that, her ears caught a few stern words about a new appearance. She raised her head and froze in her gesture. Her eyes however were roaming all over the girl. W-Well..everyone has their own taste in fashion. She's very pretty. Tch! Despite her thoughts, she had nothing against this new face. Just a little teen jealousy was all. But acquainting her would be a great opportunity. Maybe get to konw her. She seemed to be distressed after all with one man's edged remark.

"You are..Sky-san, right? Hello, I'm Doki. I haven't seen you around before though." She said while approaching her. Her eyes were already scanning the woman's top, but not of judgement. They were beaming at the design. Not that Doki would be so bold to copy it, but to appreciate it's intricate form. The girl then noticed another boy aside from her. His name was probably said amongst this crowd just as she had heard Sky's. "Hello- What are you doing?" Her brows rose with interest as he seemed to be working on a scroll. Doki might as well be known for her chattering since she did that alot. But her ears were as sharp as ever. They quickly caught on after Dai filled in the information. "Sukai-chan! You're a medic too!" Doki beamed at her with creamy eyes aloft with bright interest and respect as Sky was helping out another new face. To be both boldy fashionable and versatile as a medic! She couldn't help but feel overwhelmed with so many emotions.

She quietly observed her work at healing. Inside, her more reserved mantra observed this. So there are people like this. Willing to help without question, willing to do the right things even when it's socially awkward. What a great thing it is.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:09 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
|Gennin|Ink Storyteller|Kumo|ninjutsu + Bloodline|

"Never brought this much to life before... Here a go! Ninpu Choujuu giga!!" His ammount of chakra bursted as he brought the entire first scroll to life 5 bands of mythical Oni and Tengu came to life in a burst of music. Biwa, Drums, etc the air filled with all the music one would want. The Second scroll followed after Bring forth tengu, birds, and other silly demons to dance around and play having fun. Shiro took in a deep breath after those two as he continued to the third and fourth scroll. Music and dance filled whatever it could nothing scary rather silly, what one might find in an old story as Shiro continued. The third scroll was filled with nue with shells and giant turtles, both with flat shells. The nue where like moving tables where one might put snacks on to give to guest at a fast pace, while the turtles chairs or slow moving tables. Both of which had their heads dancing in the beat. The last scroll was the hardest of all as when it came to life it took the shape and form as the saint beast of the north, Genbu. A giant snake turtle as its tail revealed to be a ladder up the the shell where he was no more then a dance floor where everyone could have fun and enjoy. "Ha Ha that took way more out of me then a thought." Shiro said wasting almost all of his chakra just to bring the celebration to life. However this was Shiro's masterpiece a celebration to remember for a lifetime in kumo. Shiro tired fell on his a** breathing hard, "Thanks Sky..." He said smiling at her and his master piece. While he wish he was a chunin cause this would have been far less chakra if he had painted sky.

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 40/370

-280 for party-chouujuu giga x 7
-50 to strengthen everything to be sure its a fun party

Ooc: "In short terms its a party with mythical creatures... if anyone can cook use the Nue to give it out to guests, and if anyone wants to gamble the ink tengu or ink oni might join. Its meant to be fun"  

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:13 pm
User Image
[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu:::Bloodline | [☁]
[☁] | | | 8 7 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] The clone squeezed Sky's shoulder "If you need anything..." he said quietly and then vanished. Sypher didn't even turn around as his clone vanished, feeling a very dangerous irk rising. It pissed him off that Shurui had been so nasty to Sky. It pissed him off badly Why did it piss me off so bad...? he thought for a moment, trying to figure it out while he waited for the Kage's reply. [☁]

[[[OoC: ]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Duty
Love
Honor

and above all else....

P R I D E
Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:13 pm
░░▒▓██►Demetri Hatake◄██▓▒░░

User Image
God of Thunder and Storms

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri watched Sukai heal him."You can call me Demetri, Demetri Hatake." He told her with a smile. Because being called this boy, wasn't his favorite nickname. He then leaned in close to her."You seem busy, You don't have to heal me." His arm wasn't in as much pain as it was before this girl really knew how to heal.
╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:0 Ryo:0

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:16 pm
User Image

Shurui Hyuuga
| Kumogakure | Yasashii Arashi | Ninjutsu | Brawler | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

"I'm sorry but I will not apologize for speaking my opinion sypher-san," Shurui said his face dropping into a typical stoic hyuuga as syphers clone disappeared. He then looked over at Apollo and tilting his head. "Ah I'm sorry were you talking to me?" He asked with a pleasant smile. He happened to look around at the creatures that his friend had made. "Pretty good there shiro," he said quietly before awaiting Apollos answer.

+-------------------+

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind."

User Image

Chakra Count: 355/355

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:17 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Inuzuka Ⅻ Jounin Ⅻ Kumogakure Ⅻ Taijustu Ⅻ Tamer
Anbu Apprentice

See the devil on the doorstep now, my oh my!
Telling everybody, oh just how to live their lives~
Sliding down the information highway.

Kyo did a low growl at Sky stood over him a bit then went to check some other guy. "Can't blame him Dai, I lost some brain ceels from just looking." He finally lifted his head up again when the blush was away. He didn't like how Sky had stood ove rhim a minute earlier, he felt shorter. Shi uncovered his face from his paws to look to DOki. "Yes! I've been able to talk for two months...Kyo taught me a lot of stuff." "Unfortunly..." "Unfortunly? What the Fu-" Shi couldn't finish his sentence, because Kyo clamped the dog's jaws shut with his hands quickly. "I knew I should of never taught him that..."

What about the world today?
What about the place we call home?
We've never been so many...
And we've never been so alone!

Shizuki Inuzuka
Tamer Ⅻ Three years old Ⅻ Speaks human tounge Ⅻ German Shepard

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:21 pm
User Image"Grand master plan is right! We're going to rip this sky of ours asunder!" The fire burned deep within and you could even see it in his eyes. He grabbed Suzume lightly up, bridal style, in an instant. "This bring back memories?" His smile seemed to stay planted on him. He was almost a completely different man than a year before. He took off, disappearing once again before coming to the top of a building where one of the toads had begun setting up. "Alright Suzume, we're going to rip this sky apart! Fireworks galore! I also have plans for sake, for the adults, and Toad based games! Maybe Gamabunta could give out rides to the children!" So much fun was to be had in such a little time. "I need you to help set up with the fireworks. Gamakasu here will help you with anything you'll need. If you need or want me I'll be directing this thing..OHHH! Wait wait!" Apollo turned around, doing more handsigns and a puff of smoke came out. He was obviously summoning something. "Here ya go!" It was a headband, not like the ninja one, which had a picture of Apollo smiling on it. "Yosh! You are now working on team Apollo! Make me proud!" A quick peck on the cheek and he was off in a burst of air. Next recruitment person would be Kyo. Apollo shfited through the crowd, moving at amazing speeds before arriving behind the boy with a blank face that slowly began to twist into a sly smile. "Boy..I have a mission for you. Become my slave and do my bidding." Yeahhh it wasn't that evil, but Apollo was having fun with this.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:24 pm
Fuyu Aoi Uchiha
The Harbinger of Winter-Wife of Kein Uchiha-Hyouton-Special DNA-Jounin-Anbu-Superior Body-Taijutsu Class-Bloodline Sub Class-The Hachimon Master-Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master-Tame Za Kyokudo Master-Mirror Image Master-Shigure Souen Master-Snake Sage

"I can take you!"

User Image

Fuyu nodded,"Its alright, Im sure you will do fine. Lets watch the show." Fuyu sat down in a chair as she watched and fed the baby.

-Chakra:865

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:30 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 380 ll AC: 8,900 ll Ryo: 1100

Well, she knows what she's doing. But I'll still tab this in case he still refuses her treatment. She looked away, having this feeling that Sky wouldn't neglect a patient. Trust was important after all in a community andd a country. Her attention was now on Kyo and his pottymouth companion. Her eyes blankly rose before turning...well..blank. "Pfft..! Honestly, Kyo-kun.. I wish I can say I'm not surprised.." Doki stifed. Her hand rose to her lips, chuckling, averting her gaze up at the sky which was now illustrated with inked creatures and party favors. She immediately approached the one responsible and knelt over his exhausted form. "H-hey! I mean, spectacular as it was, you shouldn't overexert yourself. Very dangerous! But uh.. The moving furniture, very well done!" She said, sitting on one herself inspite of her stern advice.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:30 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 250 |-|AC:1,200 |-| 800
User ImageUser Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai's timidness had came back as so many people were talking to her, a very pretty girl then approached her, Sukai's paper pale cheeks started to redden some addressing the girl first. She nodded when Sypher's clone vanished, "Uhhh Uhhh, Y-yes, I am Sukai Chiryo-shi b-but most call me Sky. I-I didn't know that there was another medic ninja in Kumo. That's nice to know." Sukai smiled at her shyly, her cheeks still red. I-I think I need a breather! Glancing at Shiro she noticed that he was suffering from fatigue bowing her head to Doki she replied softly. "It was wonderful meeting you Doki~ Umm if you wish, we could talk later. . . also, Hello Demetri, and it's not trouble. I help wherever its needed." Standing back up her cheeks started to return to their normal pale shade. She looks interesting, I could see us getting along. She averred form the crowd to Shiro knelling down next to him, she looked at him with a even shyer smile than usual. "Your welcome. . . How are you feeling Shiro?" Sukai scanned him with her bright lavender eyes. Glancing up at the party they widened some. Wow, .this is amazing. . . ! She let out a small gasp looking back up at him, Sukai could tell that the jutsu drained a lot from him.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:33 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
|Gennin|Ink Storyteller|Kumo|ninjutsu + Bloodline|

Shiro was still on the ground tired after using all that chakra. "Dai your turn with decorations! Shu go do somthing!" he declared as the music played, the tengu danced, and the fireworks went off. Shiro sat there a bit tired for a long time. "Hey Sukai would you like to be first on the dance shell to liven the party with me?" He asked her smiling, he was still tired from the chakra it consumed to make this happen. The creatures around the place kept dancing and throwing a party. The entire plaza was covered to have a great time.

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 40/370

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:34 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Inuzuka Ⅻ Jounin Ⅻ Kumogakure Ⅻ Taijustu Ⅻ Tamer
Anbu Apprentice

See the devil on the doorstep now, my oh my!
Telling everybody, oh just how to live their lives~
Sliding down the information highway.

Kyo nearly jumped at Apollo standing behind him, Shi wiggled his mouth out of Kyo's hands and laughed. Kyo's eye twitched at what Apollo said. "W-what..?!" He scooted a inch away until he swiveled on his butt to look at the man. He glared at Doki for a second, then to Shi. "I don't cuss...I just read him words from a dictionary..." He looked back to Apollo who looked strange with that smile.

What about the world today?
What about the place we call home?
We've never been so many...
And we've never been so alone!

Shizuki Inuzuka
Tamer Ⅻ Three years old Ⅻ Speaks human tounge Ⅻ German Shepard

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:37 pm
exclaim
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | The Paper Ghost | Sensor | Ninjutsu | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai rolled her eyes and sighed. "You guys are all pigs sometimes." She hissed at them all. Dai glared at Shu and sighed. She raised an eyebrow at her little brother. "Christ, Shiro! You're going to over do it." She said to him a little worried now that he used almost all his chakra.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 350 / 350 |
| AC: 600 |
| Theme: To Glory |

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games