Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[☁] || Hot N' Cold: Sushi Bar and Ramen Shop (Deconstructe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:18 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSukai Kaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

?((¯°·._. Ʈɦƹ ɦƹąŁɨɲǥ ɦƹą˅ƹɲȿ ._.·°¯))؟

Let me T E L Lxy o u what you wanna hear
Let me whisper sweet lies into your ears

Sukai chuckled at Black's tense reactions. "Black hunny, you make this far too easy for me~" The Sage teased him straightening up, her arms sliding from his neck moving along his strong shoulders up to his hair to ruffle it up. Her tongue stuck out some realizing that the poor boy had been sweating. A chill went up the Jonin's spine as two hands wrapped gingerly around her waist and words were spoke into her own ear well, more to the side of her head. Even so Sukai couldn't help but giggle and wiggle, her ears shifting from their human for to their more catty appearance as she turned towards the man, his scent seemed familiar to her. Then it clicked. "Mrrrowww~ I remember you!" The medic then blinked at his closeness even with him standing up. "Thank you, and I am doing good. About to go train actually. Then I have to head out for a while on a mission~ . . . how have you been . . . . " Her ears tucked back. "I never caught your name before~?"

Title: Time For a Drill!
Information: The opposite end to the mission [ This is not a Drill ]. It's your turn to disguise yourself and act as an enemy force. Go on your own as an assassin, or ambush in a group, the only thing that matters is that you're helping to train the younger ninja in field combat. Just remember, don't underestimate those kids.
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: None
Note: Someone else must be doing the mission [ This is not a Drill ].

Everything you hate
Everything you fear
Just tell me A L L of it
I'll xm a k ex them disappear

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:44 am
Grand Chevalier Haji
I thought it was funny xD
User Image

||| Chakra: 590 ||| Stamina: 30 |||
Kumogakure Genin ||| Genjutsu ||| Musician

From his reaction she took it that he did not know much about the Sakakugan. She would not say anything on the matter. Just nod her head. "If you say so." Figuring her food had cooled down by now she picked up a set of chopsticks and began to savor the delicious food.

Show me your dreams
Tell me your fears
And I will create
A beautiful nightmare

Aquos Dragoa

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:33 am
User Image

Ryotaro Ginjou Shirokiba
| Kumogakure | Ninjutsu | Bloodline | Genin |

User Image
"A hunter respects his prey and prays for it, a murderer kills and boasts about it."

+-------------------+

Ryotaro seemed to nod and daisuke's instructions as he got use to the new scents of the place. After a bit when hanora entered he looked back, "you choose the place ba- uh Hano." He asked her while looking back at the woman who his sensei hand in his arms. Something hit an odd familiarity with him about this cat-ish jounin. Then it hit him, Ryotaro moved his hands into the wolf pelt looking for something. He pulled out one of two scrolls and looked at the description of who it was for, and the cat girl fit the description to a measurement. He got the scroll from a man with one arm and a noodle cart specifically for sukai. He looked back at Hanora, "I have to deliver this, would you mind coming with me?"

+-------------------+

"The Hunter of the Iron Forest"

User Image

[Chakra: 485/485==================Stamina: 145/145]

Extra

OOC:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:19 pm
User Image

Hanora Dorinda Gonzula
User Image
"The Dragons are my children, and I will do anything to keep them safe"

+-------------------+

Hanora entered the Sushi bar and looked around. When Ryotaro asked if she had chosen the place, she shook her head no”Daisuke-sama did,” She told him. She then looked in the direction he was looking toward and instantly looked away. To her it felt like she was invading some special private moment. She sighed.

Of course, he has a girlfriend. It has been years since you two saw each other last. It is not as if he was going to wait for you to find him. He has moved on, and so should you. She berated herself as she sighed once more. A tear was about to roll down her face, but she shook it off.

When he asked her if she minded coming with him to the place where he was just looking. She wanted to scream out. Yes, I do mind, Ryo. I like you a lot, Ryotaro. I do not want to meet her yet. I just found you; can’t it just be us for a while? I .. I do not want to meet her, not right now. But she didn’t; she just smiled and nodded saying ”Sure, I don’t mind” She replied following him as a lone tear found its way down her face.

+-------------------+

"The Mother of Dragons"

User Image

[Chakra: 285/285=======Stamina: 215/215]
| Kumogakure | Genjutsu | Bloodline | Genin |

Extra

OOC:

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:54 pm
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daisuke Hatake †

+Byakurō no Hōrō+

"A man might befriend a wolf, even break a wolf..."

Daisuke chuckled softly at her not knowing his name. "My name is Daisuke Hatake my dear," He said with a small bow his trademark charming smile on his face. "I'm Daitomi's twin I'm older by ten minutes," he said with a chuckle. "As for how I've been, I'd say pretty good promoted to jounin not to long ago and been training as much as I loath to do it," he said with a chuckle. "Well then I'll leave you to go train, good luck on your mission," he said with a smile as he turned and caught the look ryo was giving the scroll and then suki. "Judging from the look my student is giving you he's either interested, or has some form of business with you...from what I've seen of him so far...I'd say he has some business with you," He said to sukai with a small laugh as he headed back towards hanora and ryotaro. When he glanced at hanora he saw the look in her eyes, what was it? It looked almost like...heartbreak? Reluctant Acceptance? He could see her eyes starting to water as well before she shook it off. He chuckled inwardly, it seemed the endowed preistess had some feelings for his pelt wearing cycloptic student. Oh he'd have fun with this later. "Hey you two I'll meet you at that back table whenever your done with whatever it is your going to do," He said patting ryotaros shoulder and the preistess' head before he walked past them and sat down at the far table in the corner.

"....but no man could truly tame a wolf."

| Kumogakure | Jounin | Ninjutsu | Bloodline | Hatake |
| Chakra Count: 550 / 550 |
| Stamina Count: 235 / 235 |
| AC: 8900 |

{{OOC: }}

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:38 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

"Are you always fat-headed and flirtatious?" A female's voice asked Daisuke as he sat down near her. The woman looked up and stared at Daisuke. It was Daitomi, his younger twin sister. She had been off in the mountains training the the last year. But with little progress. She was still determine to be the one to hunt down Kein in the end. Her muscles were really toned and she went back to hiding her childhood scars. She was sitting with her arms under her chest as she waited for her meal to arrive. "Care if I joined you?" She asked as she pointed at the seat next to him. Her mind about Daisuke had changed over time. She was up to talking things over with him and taking a chance at the whole sibling path again.

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 605 / 605 |
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 17,600 |
| Ryo: 7,800 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}  

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:09 pm
User Image
Black Ranton
Rise to power not to do for one's self, but to do for those who respect and those of the ones you respect....

Kumo Chunin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 760/760 ll Stamina 420/420

███ █████████████████████ ███

Black would be fighting for his composure until hearing a voice exclaim, his squinted eyes and lowered brow on the side where she bit down on his ear and sweated. Hearing the man speak on flirting he would try to speak up only to be still under his sensei's influence, the sounds of compliments did not bother him as he thought pretty much the same thing. Hearing his teachers words he would blush as she brought her arms to his shoulders and to his head ruffling up his hair in the process. Relaxing now that she had got a little off of him and back faced to him, Black would finally get to look at the check and think straight as his sensei conversed. Taking out his wallet, Black would bring out the appropriate amount of money and then think to himself.'' Maybe I'll get her some sushi on the go since I promised it, let's see..'' Black would wave his hand with a kind heart smile as the waitress approached and leaned over smiling in his face again. Pulling her gently by the sleeve close he would whisper a order for Suki and a big one at that while placing more on the check that had just been given. The waitress would start to nod repetitively before dashing off to ring up a final order or order(s). Black would begin to dig into his pouch and bring out a big rag that was large enough to tie the meals up and carry.'' Now's the perfect time to hide one of the surprises, heh.'' A gentle smile emerged as he rested his chin in the palm of his left hand and looked off towards the city.

His gaze would begin to stare deeper into the sun setting distance, and notice a cloud around all others that did not look natural.. Blinking and looking a little surprise he would focus and stare deeper into and towards the cloud. His eyes tensing and becoming cloudy before a loud thunderous sound would be emitted inside of his head snapping him out of it. He looked in a slight shock and shook his head left and right before turning to be sitting side ways. His glance around looking towards a priestess like genin which he could only give a warm smile and kind wave towards, it was nice to see new faces; he had only known but so many ninja's in his time as a genin level. A small nod as a way that said hello he would notice her face; she seemed upset..? Black's head began to tilt as though halted as he noticed Daisuke take his leave towards the genin that seemed to be his students. Black then noticed the food placed in front of him with the waitress waving with flushed cheeks, his eyes blinking and quickly snatching the take out and wrapping it up before Suki's eyes could see and nose could receive. Quickly he would tie it up and hold it by his index and middle fingers and stand up to face his teacher.'' Ready to go Sensei..?'' He asked as he stood up and began to tower his teacher, not being as close as they were since they've gotten back and actually noticing he would look down towards her smiling warmly.

OOC:

What he's wearing: What's in the picture with a belt buckle sporting his village icon, along with black and grey pants with grey threads hinging up his Nekomata Mask

Design:Credit by Lerry Bisuto

Summons out, Jutsu Used and or Learned

Tenshi_Ryukai

Allegra Kori no Tamashi

October Night Starlight

Items Used

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:32 pm
Aquos Dragoa

User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Jounin

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.

xxxxxx

Thanatos nodded his head as he ate, the food was so good much better than that junk they served him over in the sagelands. Now he was wondering what they should do next. Missions? training? maybe he should evaluate her other skills? He sent a clone out to go and retrieve a mission when he came back he had the mission in hand."Good." He stood having finished his meal he hoped Keila had finished her as well."I hope you're ready because I've decided to give you my own little test with missions, first of all. A c rank, where you have to take pictures of someone, now you ask how this will help your skills? A shinobi should be stealthy so you are gonna get this pictures without being caught."Thanatos opened his little orange book and began reading it. It was actually his brothers note book, he jotted down info and such in it before he died."Ok the best place to do this mission would be the hot springs, that yields the greatest opportunity and profitability, lets go!"

[Exit Hot Springs]
Title: M-more pictures?!
Information: "You done good work kid, but we got a demand to supply! We need some more risque pics, and you're going to do it! We don't care who, when, where, or why, just grab your camera and hit the village streets. Also, we will deny all knowledge of your commitment should you be caught and/or killed in the line of perverted duty. We're Anonymous, after all."
Solo or Squad: Solo
Minimum Posts: Obtain 8 pictures
Note: Bonus: 300 Ryo.
AC/Ryo 11450/2400 ❈ Chakra 650/650 ❈ Stamina 395/395 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

but I have promises to keep
and miles to go before I sleep.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:45 pm

User Image
† Daisuke Hatake †

+Byakurō no Hōrō+

"A man might befriend a wolf, even break a wolf..."

Daisuke heard a familiar voice insult him and smiled as he turned to look at his younger twin. "Well hello my dear sister it's a pleasure to see you again," he said with a loving smile on his face. "If you must know I'm not always like that...but seeing as how we've only been around each other for a couple minutes before we were thrown into a fight then separated for a year I guess you wouldn't really know me just like I wouldn't really know you," He said a bit morosely giving her a soft loving smile. He really did want to get to know his little sister, not that she was little by more then ten minutes but still his little sister dammit! Hearing her ask if she could join him he nodded. "Go right ahead," He said pulling her chair out for her. "So what have you been up to for the past year?" He asked trying to spark some conversation between them.

"....but no man could truly tame a wolf."

| Kumogakure | Jounin | Ninjutsu | Bloodline | Hatake |
| Chakra Count: 550 / 550 |
| Stamina Count: 235 / 235 |
| AC: 8900 |

{{OOC: }}

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:13 pm
User Image

Ryotaro Ginjou Shirokiba

User Image
"A hunter respects his prey and prays for it, a murderer kills and boasts about it."

+-------------------+

Ryotaro blinked a bit unsure why hanora was really crying before another person came up. His sensei's younger sibling however the girl had fit the description of the recipant of the second scroll he was carrying from a man he met prior to becoming a kumo ninja. He had to talk fast before the chunin took his sensei out of the sushi bar. "Miss Sukai, Miss Daitomi the man who saved and patched me up a year prior to me coming to kumo gave me these to give you." He said with a bow and placing two scrolls on the table. "He said you'd react to the name Ooshiro. By deliverying these notes to you I have fufilled my debt to that ramen man." Ryotaro said with a bow before walking back to his seat and begining to place his order. He took off the hood part of the wolf pelt letting his rather long straight hair out, this would most likely be a relief on Hanora's shoulders.

+-------------------+

User Image

Extra

Detruire Les_Coeurs

October Night Starlight

OOC:

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:32 pm
User Image

Hanora Dorinda Gonzula
User Image
"The Dragons are my children, and I will do anything to keep them safe"

+-------------------+

Hanora looked at what was going on, as she took her seat next to Ryotaro. She looked around and saw some another higher ranked person. She smiled this meant she would get to meet new people. She then heard the word 'debt' and blinked. Wait debt, thats why he had to deliver those messages? She thought to herself. So he's not taken, We can still be together.She thought smiling. I'm so happy. She exclaimed to herself. If she wasn't with a crowd of people she would have cried happy tears. But she was, so she just smiled happily. She saw someone wave at her and waved back smiling warmly.

+-------------------+

"The Mother of Dragons"

User Image

[Chakra: 285/285=======Stamina: 215/215]
| Kumogakure | Genjutsu | Bloodline | Genin |

Extra

OOC:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:19 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSukai Kaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

?((¯°·._. Ʈɦƹ ɦƹąŁɨɲǥ ɦƹą˅ƹɲȿ ._.·°¯))؟

Let me T E L Lxy o u what you wanna hear
Let me whisper sweet lies into your ears

Sukai raised an eyebrow at the genin boy. I rather not, for multiple reasons. . . "I'm sorry, I really must be going." Turning her white cat ears tucked back, more people arriving. Even Dai, but Sukai wasn't in the mood to talk of past topics or have their little occasional lesbian moments in front of a crowd. As Black called her she glanced over to him. "Yes, three or more is a crowd." The Sage stated flatly. Her ears rising to a perk at the name Ooshiro. Looking at the scrolls on the table. A chill went up her spin as she turned away, her voice rising sharply to Black. "Were leaving Black!" With those words the woman walked away and out of the area. She was done with all these people. No ghost from my past is about to haunt me. . .

[[//exits]]

Title: Time For a Drill!
Information: The opposite end to the mission [ This is not a Drill ]. It's your turn to disguise yourself and act as an enemy force. Go on your own as an assassin, or ambush in a group, the only thing that matters is that you're helping to train the younger ninja in field combat. Just remember, don't underestimate those kids.
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: None
Note: Someone else must be doing the mission [ This is not a Drill ].

Everything you hate
Everything you fear
Just tell me A L L of it
I'll xm a k ex them disappear

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:41 pm
User Image
Black Ranton
Rise to power not to do for one's self, but to do for those who respect and those of the ones you respect....

Kumo Chunin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 760/760 ll Stamina 420/420

███ █████████████████████ ███

Black looked over to see a genin arrive and stated a few things towards his Sensei, looking curious towards the genin. The feeling of a eerie aura, he looked towards Suki as she spoke in a sharp tone towards him stating they were leaving; having him jolt and nod. Seeing the scrolls on the table he would turn to pick the two up and turn to follow Suki half way, his body turning and bowing towards the genin.'' It was very nice to meet you, hope to see you later. Have a great day, heh.'' Turning quickly he would dash behind Suki as she made her way out of the area.
[exit]

OOC:

What he's wearing: What's in the picture with a belt buckle sporting his village icon, along with black and grey pants with grey threads hinging up his Nekomata Mask

Design:Credit by Lerry Bisuto

Summons out, Jutsu Used and or Learned

October Night Starlight

Items Used

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:57 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai scooted her chair out and stood before pushing it back to the table. Dai sat in the chair pulled out for her by Daisuke and sat down. "I've been training and working. The usually when things are slow in the village." She returned in polite voice towards Daisuke as she scooted closer to the table before sitting back in her chair. Daitomi's eyes drifted to a young Genin that approached her and Daisuke. She bowed her head to him in acknowledging him. "Hello." She greeted him. Dai stared at the two scrolls that were sat on the table in front of her. She tensed at the name of her half brother. "Shiro?" It had been sometime since anyone had spoken his name to her. After his death, Dai couldn't bare the thought of his name. She looked up at the boy before turning her eyes on the scrolls. She nodded to the boy and watched him return to his seat. Dai stared at the scrolls before clearing her throat and grabbing the one addressed to her. Placing it into one of the many containers on her belt. She would read them later. Dai left the sting of tears, she cleared her throat and looked up at Sukai. Dai smiled at the Cat Sage but something was up with Sukai. She was....bitter to the sound of Shiro's name. Dai looked down. Shiro and Sukai where going to marry but then...he died. Daitomi looked at the scroll meant for Sukai. Before reaching for it and hesitating for a moment and putting it into another container. Dai rose from her seat and placed some money on the table. "We'll catch up later...I need to talk to Sukai." She looked at Daisuke and gave a quick smile and walked after the Silver haired cat sage.
[//exit]

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 605 / 605 |
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 17,600 |
| Ryo: 7,800 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}  

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:58 pm
User Image

Ryotaro Ginjou Shirokiba

User Image

+-------------------+

Ryotaro blinked as he ate more sushi and looked at hanora, and daisuke. "That was quite the reaction... for a good luck message and status report. I mean I saw the ramen guy write the message and draw them gifts. Kinda freaky since they came alive for a second before going back to the scrolls." Ryotaro continued to looked unfazed by the blatent weirdness that just happened since two ninja pretty much jumped the gun, without even looking if they should have. "After becoming blind in my right eye, and suffering major injury from this." He pointed to the wolf pelt he wore, "he fixed me up, trained my to get used to fighting with one eye, pointed the way to kumo, and told me to deliver those messages." Ryotaro finished ordering more food since he had finished, "real food.... soooo much better then hospital food." He said eating more with a smile.

+-------------------+

User Image

Extra

OOC:

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers