Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
D&D 4e: Secrets of Lidea~~~~~~~~[FILLED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:55 pm
The_Black_Armed_Death_God
Alright, then I will use my Cleric but I will keep my Paladin and Mage ready as a just encase thing.

What's your character's range capabilities?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:58 pm
Rain Yupa
Also, to put my money where my mouth is from a different thread, if I do play the Fighter (probably a Battlerager, cause I haven't done that before!), I will roll randomly for my race now.

Quote:
1-2 = Dragonborn
3-4 = Dwarf
5-6 = Eladrin
7-8 = Elf
9-10 = Half-Elf
11-12 = Halfling
13-14 = Human
15-16 = Tiefling
17-18 = Deva
19-20 = Gnome
21-22 = Goliath
23-24 = Half-Orc
25-26 = Longtooth Shifter
27-28 = Razorclaw Shifter
29-30 = Githzerai
31-32 = Minotaur
33-34 = Shardmind
35-36 = Wilden

Odds, Female. Evens, Male.

EDIT: Lame!

I don't know, A Minotaur's +2 Strength and +2 Constitution are good for a fighter, plus the being able to use weapons of one size larger as if it was your size increases the damage dice is good as well.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:00 pm
I'm a fan of suboptimization. Apparently, the random generator lets me have nice things mad  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:02 pm
Rain Yupa
Alright, then I will use my Cleric but I will keep my Paladin and Mage ready as a just encase thing.

What's your character's range capabilities?
Every thing I have is Melee except Turn undead and Healing word.  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:05 pm
GRAH!
I'm stuck on a backstory...
this is by far the hardest part of character making...
dont want it to be too cliche.

I'm gonna have her be a traveler who heard the barrier dropped, but other than that...i dunno gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:10 pm
Snuff that Muffin
GRAH!

I'm gonna have her be a traveler who heard the barrier dropped, but other than that...i dunno gonk
Well, how about something like "You now strive to get the barrier destroyed so you may return to your family." Or you were mapping the world but now can do no such thing." I don't know, just some ideas.  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:10 pm
Snuff...

What are you? How did you learn of it? Do you have family on the other side? What is your reason for checking it out?

a few questions that may help,

@ Everyone

I am off to class. I will create my character when I get back.... Peace  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:13 pm
Snuff that Muffin
GRAH!

Rather than her past, how about her future? What does she want to accomplish in her life? What's her primary motivation to adventure? What is most important to her?

When you understand why you're walking the path you travel, then you can backtrack it to see the places you've been.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:29 pm
Ok,so we have a ranged ranger and a sorcerer. That is the total of our ranged units then we have my Cleric,one more leader,a paladin. As the Melee and I think the Death Nun is ranged but I don't know. We are actually doing alright on ranged. My only problem is that we have a good amount of semi-squishy to full on squishes.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:50 pm
Death Nun is "ranged", to the point where she spends her time casting close bursts/blasts on the front lines.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

KytanaTheThief
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:58 pm
If it comes down to it, I can have a rogue up in 5 minutes. Practically literally. I've made them so often I don't even really need to think about it.

Although that mostly solves the melee problem rather than the squishy problem XD

Seriously, though, I'm willing to try any class. I just had never done like, a spellcaster char before, and wanted to try it out.

Speaking of....i still need to do his feat, background, and items, but here's the good part of Nikendal, Halfling Cosmic Sorcerer  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:02 pm
I wouldn't worry about it. With death god cleric, two-blade ranger, dragonborn paladin, and death nun on the front lines, it should leave archer spider ranger and your sorcerer fine at a distance, with the unknown leader doing whatevs.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:02 pm
Ok, so three ranged (one Squishy, one Semi-Squishy, and And I think the Nun is a Semi-Squishy) , two Melee (both none Squishy), and three unknowns one of which being Southern's other leader.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:17 pm
lol, I see more semi than squishy...
but I can see where that'd be an issue XD

and my back story is done. Non-native of Lidea and a thrill seeker. Heard about the barrier falling and went to snoop it out.  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:21 pm
Especially since we have only 1 Defender, but with having a good amount of leaders means we have got heals. but allot of good that does if we have to blow all of them in the first few rounds.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff