Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:59 pm
((does anyone wanna claim scorpio? cause i was goona use it for a character if no one minds.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:00 pm
Berner simply replied "Well I'm not heading out on a stroll now am I?" he smirked at her andd looked both ways and kicked open a door "This way" he stepped in and it was the janitor's supply closet, it was rarely used during that time of day which was perfect so they won't be seen escaping.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:08 pm
((Go right ahead. And is there going to be some order worked out for when everyone else discovers their powers?))

"Are you insane? They could kill us! Especially if that lizard man is still with them!" Eva hissed as she followed him into the cramped closet anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:19 pm
((hm i'll say you, fox, and fiyah will your discover you powers very soon. Since it'd be easier have a strange person who is actually a zodiac talk to your characters at one point kinda how i had aquarius, the old man, talk to Dez))  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:20 pm
((Not sure how to jump in with my character))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:29 pm
(Lol sounds intresting.)

"Man, I can tell your gonna be a buzzkill" he pushed aside a large crate and there was a hole on the other side and Berner crouched down slightly and entered into it "like I said you can stay if you want your choice." he echoed back to her in the hole.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:36 pm
"Well I can't exactly do that now. I'd feel guilty if something wound up happening to you while I knowingly let you go off on your own." Eva said as she carefully crouched down and crawled after him, blushing a bit as she tried to keep her skirt down even though no one else was following them.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:42 pm
He smiled "Nice to know care" he then walked up to some bars and it looked like the outside as he pushed it over with a loud clang he then stepped otu and they were under a bridge nearby the school "Tada!" he waited for her to come out  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:48 pm
Kastel was walking around the town scouting out places to rob.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:06 pm
((srry minnta i was busy. you could find Dez in the field if you want))

Dez as torn up the field with his wind powers. He panted and smiled. "Amazing..." He said looking at the gauntlet. "Thank you....you gave me something to protect others with." He said smiling more. "I'm so lucky...." he said as he lifted his gauntlet and supn makign a tornado around him and floated into the air  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:24 pm
((Sounds good))

Kastel had continued to wander until she found herself near a torn up field. She stares the tornado in disbelief. "The hell?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:41 pm
Seth had stood in the gym pondering a few things and decided that he should go with Eva and Berner, God knew that three against hundreds would be way better than just two. "I'm probably gonna regret this." Seth said to himself as he ran after the two, barely discovering their secret route before they closed it. "Wait up God damn it!" Seth shouted in frustration.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:55 pm
Dez stopped spinning and landed smoothly. "wow..." He said smiling. "Can't believe this!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:59 pm
"Hey, I was wondering when you'd show up" Berner grinnedc and mildly waved at Seth  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:06 pm
"You probably shouldn't be doing that out in the open.", Kastel calls out to Dez, "You don't know who might be watching."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff