Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Avalon's home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:42 pm
Irina96

He smiled and surfaced. "I just recalled that my feathers.... are going to be a pain to get dry." he said shaking his head as he chuckled weakly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:57 pm
Varren Markov

Avalon chuckled "is that all? we will dry them out with hair dryer and the fireplace...leave it to me!"she grinned winking "i'll be careful not to miss even one"  

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:17 am
Irina96

"Ah yes, a female hand will help immensely." he said. "Girls always have those handy gadgets."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:15 pm
Varren Markov

She couldn't but laugh "glad you think of that although it will be useful to male angels as well....especially if they swim!"she grinned  

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:00 pm
Irina96

Sariel laughed as well. "You bet." he said. "Looks like I hit the jackpot."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:52 am
Varren Markov

Avalon continued laughing " true true! I didnt know angels knew about jackpot!" she teased him " oh and enjoy your swimming and the ability to move because afterwards you will be sitting all the time until I dry your wings. Oh by the way you will allow me to eat first huh?" she asked feeling thirsty since she had to drink blood for 2 days.  

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:15 pm
Irina96

"Not to the point of actually trying for one. But I heard about it enough." he said. Sariel shrugged at her comment about sitting still. "You're the one in charge here. If you wish to eat first it wouldn't make any difference to me."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:26 am
Varren Markov

Avalon chuckled "i told you i'm not in charge Sariel! You have an opinion as well and i want to hear it!"she said splashing him a bit with water  

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:35 pm
Irina96

Sariel shielded his face. "Hey!" he protested. "But honestly I'd rather you not go without, especially the time it would take to dry my wings."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:53 pm
Varren Markov

Avalon chuckled diving once more underwater and surfaced behinding him wrapping her arms around him and climbing up to his back baring her teeth close to his neck "mayb i would like to try your taste first"she teased him  

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:49 pm
Irina96

Sariel let out a soft moan. There was so much strength in her arm he was amazed. The slight brush of her fangs against his skin sent a shiver through him. "I wouldn't stop you..." he murmured.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:32 am
Varren Markov

Avalon chcukled and got off him sitting on the edge of the pool "i wouldn't bite you without your permission. Although they say angel's blood is the best of all"she told him smiling tapping his shoulder. She was happy she had company after all this time she was living alone.  

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:23 am
Irina96

He swam over to the edge. "To be honest I'm a bit curious about it." he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:33 am
Varren Markov

"blood drinking? reactions are different from person to person. Others just feel safe like i'm their mother,others feel a sharp pain,others feeling like getting high in a sexual way..."she shrugged "sometimes i'm wondering how i would feel" she chuckled  

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:45 pm
Irina96

"I don't suppose I could give you that experience..." he said. "And I've never experienced anything like you described before. Pain yes... but the others..." Sariel gave a weak chuckle. "But if you'd like... I'm willing."  
Abandoned homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff