Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Mortal Longings ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:48 am
User Image
Iona

Iona frowned in confusion as Mari dragged her back toward the city, glancing back toward the cave. "But... Apollo just said they were going to talk... What could they want to do in a dark ca..." Slow understanding dawned on Iona's face and she blushed. "Oh... Never mind." Her cheeks burning with embarrassment, Iona followed Mari eagerly back into the midst of the enormous metal buildings.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:54 pm
User Image

Mari laughed at Iona's misfortune as she figured it out, yanking her away faster as Leirivious sitting down outside the cave, his heads each tilted in curiosity at the sights she was glad they were unable to see. When they made it to the city, she heard a voice from an Underworld Gate and stopped. "Yeah?" She asked, not able to make out who it was calling her.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:06 pm
User Image

Persephone appeared at the mouth of the Gate, glaring at the girl as she almost appeared out of thin air in the cavern. "MARI! WHAT IN THE NAME OF TARTARTUS ARE YOU DOING?!" She yelled at her, seeing the Godling have some sort of seizure from shock, her tear-stained brown eyes hard.

She reached out for her, but when her hand tried to cross into the Mortal World, it vanished as it passed, until she sighed and pulled it back. "Mari, please. Come home. I don't want you to get hurt. Not again..." She pleaded to the panting girl, seeing the other with her. Persephone tilted her head and arched an eyebrow. "Who are you? Why are you with Mari?" She asked gently, until a soul messenger told her and she smiled. "Ah. Sarah's girl. She hopes you are doing well Iona. She is a very good woman, and is teaching me a thing or two about weaving. Dammit.... Coming Hades!" She called to her hidden husband, farther back on the path befre returning her gaze to her daughter. "Listen, I won't tell him of where you are, but stay safe Mari, Iona. Times are getting dangerous for al the Gods. Zeus and Hera are after you and the strings are being pulled by the Mistress of the Heart. There is a very dark time ahead, and I will not be here for you. Please, remain safe Mari. I love you." She told her and blew her a kiss before turning back and the Gate closing once more, smiling at her husband and saying, "I was saying hello to my Mother, I know how you two were never fond of each other..." and taking his arm to walk on, going to the gardens.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:20 pm
User Image
Iona

Iona listened and watched as the woman spoke to her and Mari, not talking until after the goddess's image had vanished. "Your stepmother? Queen Persephone?" she asked, wanting to be sure before she said anything else that might anger Mari.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:30 pm
User Image

Mari nodded and shook her head in shock. "I'm honestly surprised she didn't get the souls to grab me and drag me back.... Who is this 'Mistress of the Heart'? Why are the Gods after us? And why did she have to be so Hades cursed cryptic!" She asked and walked away from where the Gate had been, moving towards a luxury hotel and purchasing a pent house suite and a secondary room for the boys.

After they were shown into the room, she saw the massive bed and headed to the curtains, looking out at the setting sun and grinnng before plopping down on the bed. "Hey! Iona, we share this room! This bed is so soft!" she said, a childish grin on her face. She felt the air crackle slightly, but she didn't pay it any attention, too excited to be away from the Underworld and knowing that her father would probably not find her until Seph wanted him to.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:47 pm
User Image
Iona

Iona paled when she realized who the 'Mistress of the Heart' was, but didn't dare speak the name. For one thing, she might have been wrong in her guess, and for another, names had power. If she was right, speaking the goddess's name would draw her attention. She couldn't stay serious for long, though, especially when she saw how happy Mari was. She smiled and laid down beside Mari, finding patterns in the ceiling's paint to amuse herself.

Suddenly, Iona felt a chill enter the room, and the hair on the back of her neck stood on end. She felt scared for no good reason, and a slow presence seemed to be entering the room. "Mari... I think we should..." She didn't get a chance to finish. Ares was already standing over them, his sword point pressed against Iona's throat.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:02 pm
User Image
Ares

Ares smirked down at the terrified girl at the other end of his sword, his dead-looking silver eyes flicking up and down her form several times. "Hey, Iona... Can I call you Iona? Here's the deal, kid, my girlfriend's going to be majorly pissed if I don't bring you back to her pronto. So, you can either get up real slow-like and come with me, or I can carve you up and then drag you back to her. Your choice."

Only then did he notice Mari, and his wolfish smile widened. "Well, hi there, hottie... You must be her kid. Only my girlfriend can make a lust compulsion that strong." He glanced between the girls and laughed. "Well, she didn't say I couldn't have a little fun on the side... You girls are so damn lucky. You get to be ******** by the war god before meeting your deaths!"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:11 pm
User Image

Mari knew that fire would be useless, so she did something different. In Japan, she had noticed that souls were everywhere, even in new buildings. She clenched her fist and a thin blade of soul fire grew, until it extended two feet long and burned a myrad of colors. Mari laid her blade against the God's throat and held it there, glaring him down, even though it seemed that this God made her lust comulsion spike without her willing it to. Must be Mom's attachment to him. She realized and growled. "Listen to me you grey-eyed s**t. I don't care who you are on a good day, you will not touch Iona. Leave or I swear I will fight you to keep her safe...." Her eyes brightened as she knew an old vice. "Let's make a bet.... You beat me in less than five minutes, and you can have me as you please. I hold you off for five minutes, we walk away and you leave. Deal?" she asked, willing her lust compulsion to it's max to seduce him into agreeing.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:19 pm
User Image
Iona

From the moment Ares had appeared, Iona had been frozen in terror. But when she heard Mari making the deal to protect her, she protested in a weak voice, afraid to move for fear of cutting herself on Ares's blade. "Mari, no... Please, just run..." She looked at her friend and saw there was no way that Mari would back down or leave Iona to Ares. Her lower lip trembled; she felt close to crying. "At least... Make him swear on the Styx... That way he can't break his promise..."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:29 pm
User Image

Mari nodded and stood, knowing that the more sexually appealing she were to make herself, the more likely he was to agree. She slowly unbuttoned her dress shirt and exposed her light maroon bra and her slim but althetic frame, looking at Ares with a lustful gaze, still using hr compulsion on him. "Hmmm... Sounds alright by me.. Ares, shall we swear it on the Styx and begin?" She asked in a seductive voice, tilting her head to the left and looking at him as seductively as she knew how, and being the daughter of Aphrodite, she REALLY knew how. "Swear it so we may begin this..." She ran her tongue along the flaming blade suggestively, the fire not harming her at all, "Match? I swear on the River Styx that I, Mari, will fight this duel and I am bound to not kill my opponent. The terms have been agreed, and I swear on the sacred waters of Styx to them." she said, her voice still a dark laced sound, her pact already made and simply waiting on his.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:35 pm
User Image
Ares

"Spunky and sexy... Love it. Too bad you're gonna lose, little girl." Ares smirked and slowly lowered his blade from Iona's throat, his eyes all over Mari. He knew that she was probably controlling him with her lust compulsion, but he didn't really care. He couldn't resist this bet; it had the potential to be the best wager he'd taken part in in years. "You're on. I swear on the River Styx that I, Ares, will fight this duel and am bound not to kill my opponent. The terms have been agreed, and I swear on the sacred waters of Styx to them." He heard the distant rumble of thunder as the pact was sealed and grinned. "It's done!" He raised his sword and attacked Mari.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:44 pm
User Image

As she nimbly doged to the side, she knocked his blade away with ease, winking at him before commanding a soul to burst into flames on his shirt, the pink flames scrotching him as she twissted to the side to avoid his blade. She was wary of his weapon, not sure when he would start to fight dirty and try to over power her, but she had souls to use in this city, and that made this match even since he could not kill her. "Ares, you know you enjoy fighting girls.... We just are so much fun to watch.." She teased him giving Iona a look that explained it all to her, and missing a step when she landed, stumbling slightly.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:56 pm
User Image
Iona

As soon as she could move without getting skewered, Iona scrambled away from the dueling pair and watching from a safe distance, gripping the wall in fear for her friend. A strange emotion assaulted her as she watched them and heard Mari taunt the war god seductively. It wasn't irritation... Or not just that. Not worry. Not sadness or anger or affection. It was some kind of strange mixture of all those emotions. The name for it floored her.

She was jealous.

The realization disturbed her, as did the fact that she blushed when Mari shot her a look. She snapped out of it pretty quickly when she saw Mari stumble and Ares grip her waist when she did. "Mari!" she cried out, concern for her friend winning out over jealousy.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:01 pm
User Image
Ares

Ares's smirk only widened as he fought Aphrodite's daughter. She fought well, and looked so incredibly sexy while she did... It was very fun to watch, as she said. He laughed when she stumbled and yanked her to him, touching her in several inappropriate places and biting her shoulder before shoving her away and raising his blade again. He didn't want to win this soon; that wouldn't be any fun. "You know what I'm going to enjoy, Mari?" he asked in a mocking tone. "Making you scream."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:10 pm
User Image

Mari was already pondering how many baths it would take for her to feel half clean again as she flipped over him and threw a soul fire knife into his shoulder joint, the blade dislocating it as she smirked seductively at him. "You speak of this as if you have already won Ares....." She licked her blade again. "You haven't won yet my dear." She pulsed a soul into life and the body formed, a mindless warrior of ages long gone attacking Ares as well. She dodged his sweeping blade and grinned. Two more minutes.. She mused as she stood in a seductive pose, holding her blade out from her body and looking at him in naked lust. "You still want to fight Ares?"

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff