Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Carnival of the Damned [Closed for the season] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's baaaaack! >:3
  Let's rock. B)
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:44 pm
Rubbing his cheek from the slap the usual cold feeling of his flesh greeted his hand. The slap had not hurt but as was something he could not shake the need to rub or touch the area of a wound not long after he had sustained it was to hard of a habit to break. Watching her walk over to his booth he gave a toothy grin his fangs evident thru it as he turned to walk away. He would do her little task and get it finished quickly incase some fool wandered to his booth while he was away with a particularly good smelling blood.

Walking towards the fat woman lee stopped infront of her. "Excuse me miss I couldn't help but wonder something" he said as he stood there. He was a figure to look at his more attractive qualities increased after being turned and the tight shirt he wore currently helped to compliment his well toned muscles. The woman of course seemed to be striken by his look quickly as she looked at him her fat seeming to ripple under the overly small shirt which had a single word upon it. "Cutie". "I was wondering if you might be so kind as to point me to the concession's stand" he said simply with a small smile playing the woman easily with his looks. As the woman turned her eyes leaving him for a moment he swung his arm up quickly and in a single motion sliced off a good palm sized chuck of the woman's hair without so much as her flinching.

Turning to walk off before the woman even turned around Lee showed the clump of hair off towards Karma with a small boastful shake of the wrist he held it in. The next one tho would likely take a bit more time to find happy and up beat people. The sound of laughter tho was a quick draw to him as he headed towards the front gate.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:49 pm
"YAAAAAAAY~!" Like a little kid at a theme park, Faye ran up to the ride and hopped on horse-like figure resembling the steed of the grim reaper just as it finished spewing flames. She then proceeded to enjoy the ride as it went around, a dazed and gleeful smile on her face the entire time.

((Try an picture an expression akin to that of Osaka from Azumanga Daioh. XD ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:52 pm
User Image

Holding out her hand, Karma took the lock of hair and grinned. She watched Lee head off to find another specific victim she desired. Already she was at work with the voodoo doll of the fat woman and by the time Lee came back she was done with it. Karma simply sat there swinging her leg back and forth as she crossed it over the other. Some men double glanced at her as they walked passed and she would simply ignore them. She hummed to herself as she waited patiently thought when she grew bored of waiting for Lee she pulled out one of the voodoo dolls of him.

A grin formed on her lips again and she began to mess with it but she caused him no pain and she didn't enchant it so that it actually had any affect on the vampire. Karma had a voodoo doll of herself and she simply began to play with both dolls, reenacting what happened before he left and doing a bit of improvisation for the hell of it.

The Lee doll stood in front of the Karma doll and she had him kneeling and imitated his voice though with her voice it simply sounded somewhat deep and adorable to the ears of others as if she were a child. "Oh Karma how I love you so," she muttered and chuckled simply having her fun.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:40 am
Walking towards the entrance Lee's eyes darted from person to person. The group was overwhelming him the sounds of heartbeats filling his ears more then he could tune out. It had been four day's now since he had fed last his hunger starting to rise as he looked around the area. Sadly a simple soda was no where filling enough as a few pints of blood ripped fresh from a victim hyped on adrenaline. Stopping for a few moment's he shook his head returning his mind towards the goal he had walked there for. He would have time to feed and with the sheer amount of people that he could chose from he needn't worry about finding his favorite prey.

Looking around him Lee moved quickly dodging the people and bumping in to several of them to keep his movement's hidden. Each bump followed a quick movement of his hands up to there hair sheering off a few inches. Arriving at the front gate by the good doctor Lee held a few clumps filling his pockets now of different colors and textures. "Ahh far to simple tho made a bit difficult with this unneeded hunger" he said aloud looking to the doctor as he slapped him on his back being careful to hold his strength in check. "How are things looking up at the front" he questioned as he looked locking eyes with a young blond girl with ample breasts and blond hair walking in looking slightly troubled. By the look of it she was just in the age bracket he enjoyed taking blood from and made a mental note towards her as he turned back to the good doctor.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Golden Ice Cream Cake

Girl-Crazy Stalker

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:56 am
Oº°‘¨I'll make you trust me. And when you've told me everything I need to know, I'll kill you.¨‘°ºO
夕暮れ

User Image

╔══════════════╗

L u c i l l e R i a n n e L y z e t t e

╚══════════════╝

9 8 6

¨°o.O T h e I m p e r i a l O.o°¨

V o u i v r e D r a g o n

Lucille had traveled all the way from her macabre shop to the carnival by flight. Why? She was busy tending to the costumers. Well, truth be told, it was because she woke up late. When Lucille was hovering over the Carnival, she morphed into her humanoid form and stealthily fluttered over to Cain's cage. Due to the incredibly long trip, the Imperial Vouivre Dragon was starving. So, why not irritate her favorite blue haired cannibal and snatch a meal at the same time?

"Hello, Cain!" she greeted, waltzing over to him. Noticing that the others were there, Lucille's calm expression melted into annoyance. "Why... did you not wait?" Her green eyes glinted dangerously as she gave each of them a stern stare.The question was not directed at a specific person, but it was definitely not rhetorical.

User Image

夕暮れ

Oº°‘¨While your powers die, mine will flourish! Man will never inherit my domain, for I am making man mine!¨‘°ºO

[ Technically, I don't know where everyone is, since I didn't have time to read the posts. Anyway, must go. Dad placed a 30 minutes time limit on me... It only applies on Sundays to Wednesdays though... ]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:59 am
((But...today is tuesday.... o.o))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:59 pm
Soraya had no need to be in the bar any longer since her father had work. She slowly got off of her chair and walked towards the entrance to the bar but her way was blocked by a fight that started. The voices of the patrons sounded almost demonic, fighting over who deserved to go see the carnival on the money they both had won. Nearby patrons gathered around to watch and see who won. Soraya was being pushed side by side and at this point was unsure of which direction she was going in, she could her her father's voice shouting but couldn't pinpoint his location. Fear was taking her over; never had a situation occurred where she couldn't feel her way around. It sunk in.

Lost, she was lost in a public place and the anger only made people ignore her. There was too many people to get through and she couldn't even manage to find an empty spot. What happens if she is knocked down? Will they even notice, what if they trample her body? Her breathing became hard as the fear grew and consumed her. "Help." her voice was small and meek and through the shouting it made no sound. What if, what if this was the day she was to die?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:43 pm
User Image

Karma became extremely bored as she sat there beginning to doze off since nothing was entertaining her. For a moment she sat there asleep but she looked so still that she seemed almost unreal. An unsuspecting child trotted over to her to see if she was a statue, and as soon as he came close enough, Karma opened her eyes and lurched forward scaring the living day lights out of the pour kid. Sh watched him run off to his mother crying hysterically, leaving her there laughing.

Her laughter quickly died down and she sighed as she pulled out a ball from her bag and removed the clothe around it, revealing it to be a cheesy crystal ball. Though it was cheesy, it came in handy many times. Karma checked on a couple people before checking on Lee and saw him taking note of what victim he wanted and when she saw who the victim was it made her chuckle, "Figures." She took in a deep breath and was putting her crystal ball back into her back, that is, until a group of foolish young men walked passed her and completely ignored the fact that she was there in which one of the knocked the crystal ball out of her hand and she watched it fall and smash onto the ground. The noise of the ball breaking was the only thing Karma could hear before snapping back into reality and looking up at the group who were now laughing and walking away.

The air around her became cold and almost thick with anger as her eyes turned from a dull red (like dried blood) to a deep crimson color (as if it was fresh blood). Her hair seemed to move with a wind that wasn't detectable to anyone, her anger slowly rising the more she watched the group of guys walk away. If unsnapped by her current state, Karma would do more then just damage the guys but possibly do worse that was certainly not beneficial to the carnival.

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:24 pm
Nicholas was flying around perimeter of the Scary-go-Round placing cameras in the best spots he could find. He was getting stares from people yes, but his answer was simple. "Invisible wire. Can't see it and makes it look like I'm flying." He would say and would just continue placing cameras everywhere. "Faye! I finished putting cameras around! Do you want to stay a little longer or would you like to go off somewhere else for camera placing. Remember though, we have a show in about fifty minutes." He said to her, just to remind her that they are on the clock.

Ah, the end of a work shift. Adrian walked out of the bar as happy as ever, able to get to his apartment to get ready for the carnival! He was gonna shower and change before going and he also wanted to take something to jot some notes down for ideas. It only about twenty minutes and he was at the entrance of the carnival in no time. Adrian started walking around, looking at all the people and the staff who defiantly looked the part for the season. He didn't know where he should go first! What he did need though was a smoke. He searched his pockets but couldn't find a light. "Damn..." He uttered, not knowing where he could find a light so he cancer stick was stuck in his mouth unlit.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:34 pm
[Yes, she said it only applied from Sunday TO Wednesdays. Ah, oh well. That sucks. xP But they're in a tent. You can't really literally drop right in. xD ]

Cain growled and snapped when Serrenedy took his food away, but he grabbed parts of it at a time, tugging it back from her. What was the point? She could get dozens of other men to tell that to her, instead of an 'opinon' from a single little sideshow freak. He wasn't anybody's pet, or so he'd like to believe. He was presuaded easily with promises of treats and food, a simple one-tracked mind. Cain snarled when she didn't give her his treat and attempted to jump at her, but the cage prevented him from doing so. How annoying. Cain went back to chewing up the rest of his meal into pieces until there was nothing left but the tried blood and the mess all over himself as he ate. It was hard eating without using his hands, since they decided it would be too 'dangerous' to let him loose without chains and a straight jacket. On the first night Cain discovered how delicous humans were, he went on a rampage and killed five people. A small number, but Cain only regretted not having eaten enough. Just when he was about to become comfortable however, Lucille just had to drop in. His competition for human flesh. She too had the same craving for humans, just like him. Well she wasn't going to take his. At least she wasn't tied up and chained down, she had the freedom to get her own food, so she shouldn't have to go after his. His throat emitted a low growl when she approached and snapped at her, pushing up against the bar, wanting to bite her and everyone that was around his cage. Stop pointing. Stop looking. Stop TALKING. So what if he couldn't talk himself? He could understand a few parts here and there, a word or two, and sometimes they had his name thrown it. They were talking about him and it was getting annoying that he couldn't understand it. Eventually, Cain gave up and moved over to the darkest corner of his cage to rest. He'd had enough of people poking into his business. He'll wake when he feels like it or if more food came around.

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:46 pm
Soraya finally managed to slip through the crowd and exit through a door apparently left open. She smelt blood. The fight turned into a brawl but she could hear her father calming things down, but all she concentrated on was her first realization of fear. It had engulfed her and she wished to never feel that again. Her hands held each other in front of her stomach and she walked forward, trying to shake the feeling that resided deep down in her gut. Then a smell hit her and she could tell the carnival was nearby, she decided that's just what she needed to take that feeling away.

Soraya checked once more to make sure she had her money and walked over to what she believed was the entrance. She had to fell along the tent in the front but other than that she knew from memory where it was going to be held.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:06 pm
Umada sighed as he started for his break early(Actually, he was too lazy to actually do his job) and was in need for some of his nicotine. Of course, he could be smoking on site, its bad for business, so they say. That, and there were too many children around. Wouldn't you just love to have your doctor tell you have lung cancer while he's smoking right in front of you? Not really. As he walked out towards the entrance, the claws helping him light up the cigarette, when he noticed yet another victim to the carnival's strange allure. He finally lit it and stopped as he couldn't seem to find something, which was probably something to light up his own cancer stick. The claw reached out and lit the end of it for him as Umada inhaled deeply and let out a long, slow breath. "Enjoy it kid, it's gonna be your last."

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:40 pm
((I just realized something, orgy-chan. Did you intend for Cain to bear a striking resemblance to Kaito in Dark Woods Circus? XD ))

"Awww, okee." Faye said as she hopped off the ride mere seconds before her steed burst into flame. "Alright, we've got Cain's meals and the human torches..." she said casually as she checked the map again. "...maybe Jay's fun house?" she suggested.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:57 pm
[SHHHZZZZSSHHH! They don't need to know that! >_< Uh, I mean, I have no clue what you're talking about. Must be a coinkydink. ]

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas