Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:35 pm
((My b kitty. Sorry, I'm super tired, going to bed now in fact.))

"I believe he told you to ******** off, so get out of my goddamn house now." Amaya growled. She did not like people just waltzing in like they owned the place and she did not like Smith. The shadows slowly began to length towards him, she was about ready to throw him out by force.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:01 pm
Smith was, for the first time in a very long time indeed, actually annoyed at someone. Amaya was getting on his nerves, and 'Carlyle' came out to play when people got on his nerves.

Smith was not proud of 'Carlyle,' to the point that only Orion and Avondale knew about that side of his personality in any way. 'Carlyle' was, in a nutshell, all the thick-headed and stubborn bits of Smith that he'd shoved away in some dark corner of his mind when he'd had to start killing other humans on a daily basis. Now, though, that side was coming out to play. Smith's features, normally so controlled, curled into a sneer. His voice deepened ever so slightly, and his words were no longer disjointed and uneven. "You know, I expected at least a token attempt at civility. I suppose even that was too much to hope for. Free food and an understanding shoulder ought to be a good offer, but no, you have to go and threaten me with bodily harm. And here I thought I might actually like the two of you. Pity. I'll be going then."

He flitted to the front door, seeming to teleport the distance, and smirked as he threw out a parting shot, unable to resist. "I'm going to enjoy ripping your eyes out and putting them on a necklace for Orion, little shadow-whore. She always likes the gruesome presents. Tatty-bye."

Without waiting for a reaction, Smith flitted back to his house and double-locked the door behind himself before finding Orion in the kitchen. It was beef stew tonight. "When Avondale comes in tell him I want a match as soon as he can shove it in against the shadow-Mutate, Amaya. And tell him he's going to get the exhibition fight he's wanted so badly."

Orion - not Shiva so long as she was in the house - turned around as Smith stalked past her to the beds. He wasn't speaking in his normal disjointed cadence. She knew in that moment that something must have happened to seriously hack him off. 'Carlyle' only came out when Smith was about to kill someone. Normally this was only in the Arena, and for it to happen in other circumstances pointed to quite an argument. Possibly someone refusing an offer of companionship. Smith took it hard when that happened, and he didn't have nearly the control over 'Carlyle' that Orion had over Shiva. She smiled grimly to herself and went back to her cooking. She'd talk with Avondale later, after dinner, and then see about calming Smith down.

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:11 pm
The blood covering Adrian finally calmed down as his grip on the door frame loosened. He looked to his hand, unaware up until now of the damage he'd done and quickly pulled his hand away, looking between it and the splintered wood before grimacing. Without another word, he darted into the bathroom and slammed the door behind him before the sound of the shower running leaked through to the other side; the sound of the blood he'd been coated in finally getting washed away.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:46 am
Once Smith left, Amaya rolled her eyes. She had no interest in being friends with a Sociopath, especially one trying to make Adrian feel like what he did was wonderful, frankly it was terrifying and she could see what it had done to Adrian. She didn't want her friend becoming as warped as Smith. No one was welcome when they just walked into the house like that uninvited. As for fighting Smith, Amaya had bigger things to worry about at the moment.

Stalking over to the door, Amaya locked it before she headed off to her room, taking out a piece of paper as she tried to write a few different strategies down on the paper for tomorrow night's fight. Amaya wasn't told the exact detail of the fight or whom she'd be fighting, but if she came up with some basic strategy, that would be less time wasted in the ring later

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:54 am
Valliex was caught up that day /evening as she had to deal with large amounts of paperwork. Her snake even slept on her shoulders from the ridiculous amounts of it and the hours spent upon it. " Need to make sure our Alex gets some action tonight....." She thought aloud as she entered the arena. Walking to the house or what at least was considered a house. Her eyes wandering the home assuming her monster was preoccupied. Using it as a advantage, she left a note telling him to train. After all, he was to fight someone, if not another monster then herself.

Val then left her snake at the house, it hissing at her longingly as she left the supposed houses. The woman then began to walk, watching those around her and her surroundings as she directed herself towards the arena where other owners discussed fights for the night.

(Sorry for the short reply...So what is the schedule for tonight?)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:21 am
"What was it like for you...when you had to kill someone for the first time?..." After his shower, Adrian appeared in Amaya's doorway and was looking especially pathetic. He hung his head slightly, eyes gazing off in some random direction to avoid eye contact while his still wet hair hung around his face, and his wings were ruffled and damp from a partially failed attempt at shaking the water out of them.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:33 am
"What was it like for me?..." Amaya repeated as she leaned back in her chair a bit, trying to remember. "Honestly I don't remember too much about it. I've blocked it out over the years. I do know that I remember feeling guilty...feeling like I lost all control. I tried hiding for a few days but Damien wouldn't let me. He made me get straight back to training and fighting. To me it seemed cold to just move on and pretend I hadn't just killed someone, but what you have to realize is, to survive down here, you've got to do whatever you can. And by killing, you've finally set that person free from this hell. It might've hurt in the end, but after that, they can't feel the pain anymore. Your guy at least died quickly, probably before he could fully realize that he was in pain. You did him a favor, even if it doesn't feel like it now." She told him softly. "No one wants to die, but that's the only way out of this place. You'll feel like this for a while, but eventually it will become easier to accept Adrian...."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:43 am
"I know...but thanks...." Adrian said lifting his head slightly as a weak smile creased his lips. "It helps to know you used to feel just as crappy as I do now. Nice to know you weren't always Sikes' star fighter....I feel like I wanna throw up." he said before heaving a big sigh as he finally began to feel at least a little better and turned to leave. "Oh, good luck with your fight tomorrow night." he told her before he returned to his own room, picking up his notebook once more. Working on new songs always helped clear his mind before, so hopefully they worked on thoughts of guilt and murder too.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:35 pm
"Thanks." Amaya replied, letting a small sigh escape her lips once Adrian had left. "I'll need it..." She whispered to herself, now staring back at the piece of paper. She stayed up for two more hours working over the fight on the paper before she gave up for the night and went to bed.

The next morning Amaya was up bright and early, err...dark and early, out in the arena training. She was fairly certain she was going to be given some degree of a handicap in the fight she was scheduled for that night, though she couldn't be sure, so for the moment she had all but one of the arena lights on, giving her a very long, thin shadow to work with, with a lot of limitation as well. It would only cover part of her face and one of her arms, leaving her with a normal eye and arm, and a monster eye and arm, though she was attacking dummies she had placed there.

((Amaya has a fight scheduled and Kiara has a fight scheduled.))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:52 pm
"How late did I stay up last night...?" Adrian wondered groggily as he looked at the clock. He'd fallen asleep writing and looked down at the notebook resting on his chest. "Certainly made a progress at least..." he muttered as he scratched the back of his head with a yawn before getting up. It seemed Amaya was already up and training.

"Care for a partner?" Adrian called down to her from the stands after finding her in the arena some time later. Maybe rest was good for him after last night, but there was only so long he could sit still before getting antsy. "You're the one that said you'll get more out of training by doing it with someone else."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:57 pm
Amaya had been tearing at one dummy when she heard Adrian's voice calling to her. She stopped and looked up in the stands, spotting him quickly. "Sure, come on down." She called back as she walked over to the nearby control panel for the arena. It was in charge of terrain and the lights, she changed the terrain to involve several new, 7 foot high square, stone pillars that rose from the floor, though she kept the lighting the same.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:02 pm
"You know, this may sound extremely stupid of me, but I always forget they have this thing. You'd think they'd make more use of changing the terrain to shake up fights." Adrian said as he swooped down and perched upon one of the pillars. "Especially in the middle of a match; you could the Pokemon Stadium stages from Super Smash Brothers going on in here." he joked.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:17 pm
A light smile traced Amaya's lips as she listened to Adrian. "I guess it could be like that. Regardless I think I'm using this terrain tonight. At least it's the best plan that I could come up with, so I might as well use it." She told him as looked at the pillars. It might change at the last minute, but for now this was her plan. "So would you like to start?" She asked as she brought her arms up, ready to fight.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:22 pm
Adrian smiled as he stood up and gave a gentlemanly bow. "I'd be honored." he said before stepping back off the edge of the pillar, falling back and catching himself in the air and hovering there out of Amaya's line of sight. He still had a few small cuts here and there from his own fight last night, which he used to form a small swarm of needles which he shot at her out from behind the pillar.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:33 pm
Amaya started running for another pillar when the needles came flying at her. She threw the small shadow she had off her, catching the rest of the needles before it went back to the ground, shaking off the needles. Once the needles were off, it seemed to slither away to hide while Amaya dodged between pillars before she hopped up on top of one and began zigzagging across the tops as she headed for Adrian.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff