Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
♥Mountaintop Romance♥ [[Opened and Full!]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:05 pm
Adrian felt the flick to his forehead and his eyes slowly opened, looking around a bit. His glasses were on the tip of his nose, having slid lightly when he fell asleep, more or less showing off his large brown eyes. He heard one of the girls ask about him and concern for his DS. He give a smile to her, lightly yawning. "Don't worry. I never drop my games. I make sure to always hold them properly and with care." He said to her, his voice actually right light and friendly as well, sounding nothing like a seventeen year-old. He then put his game in his backpack, making sure to save first so he didn't lose his game data. "My name is Adrian by the way. Mind telling me you name?" He asked her, looking to his glasses and pushing them back up to his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:15 pm
User Image
Jenny watched as he woke up and fixed the glasses on his face, she smiled as his voice was very warm and friendly. "Well that's good. I just thought I should say something. I'm Jenny! Nice to meet you Adrian." she replied happily. Jenny slide the mouth slot on her mug and drank some of the cocoa, breathing deeply after. "So what games are you playing on that?" she asked, pointing to the spot where he put his DS.

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:24 pm
"It's nice to meet you to Jenny." Adrian said with a happy smile. When she asked what kind of games he played on his DS, his eyes just sparkled. "Well there are many types of games for starters," He started, getting into the conversation. "I have adventure games, puzzle games, rhythm games, and my favorite role-playing games, or RPG for short." He said, opening his gaming bag to pull out case just for games. "I was currently playing some Legend of Zelda, which is an adventure games with some puzzles thrown in as well." He said, searching through his games. "My favorite series of all time though has to be Pokemon though." He said, so giddy and cheerful. "I have all the games and love all of them so much!" He said, his smile beaming with happiness. "Sorry, I sorta got a little crazy there with my nerd talk. I love video games. I'm an otaku, it's what I do." He said, putting his case back in his game bag and looking back at her with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:31 pm
User Image
Jenny just sat there and listened to everything he had to say, laughing a little as he got so excited about his games. The way he talked about his games was passionate and you could tell he put a lot of hard work into them, she hoped he never had to suffer losing data. By the end she smiled and hugged her legs tightly, resting her head on Leann's shoulder. "I have a cousin that I am really close with that's the same way as you. We used to play Pokemon all the time, well mostly him; I just watched and gushed over which were my favorites. So don't apologize, I find it fascinating and understand everything you're saying. He's also an Otaku. Gotta love Anime." Jenny replied back, hoping he didn't feel awkward or embarrassed sharing his video game and anime love with her.

Jenny studied Adrian for a moment. She reminded him of that little kid in school that always had something exciting to say, and even if it didn't make sense you still had to smile. Adrian seemed very nice and all she wanted to do was squeeze him like her stuffed animals at home, or protect him like a small animal. A mouse! Adrian reminded Jenny of a small mouse and she couldn't help but squeak, mice were so cute.

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:39 pm
"Oh really? Cool! My friend Ren likes to watch me play games sometimes. I always wonder why since all he really does is sleep." He said with a giggle. "I'm happy that you actually know what I'm saying. It's hard to talk to people like this cause most don't know what your talking about!" He said with a smile. "So what's your favorite pokemon? I know it's a hard question, being that there's 646 of them, but it's a fun question to ask. I have a favorite for each of the five generations." He said, getting a little more comfortable in his seat, being the only one on the seat actually.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:45 pm
User Image
At the mention of Ren she looked over at the blonde boy, just sure that it was him, but quickly turned back. See Jenny could look at a person for a long period of time, she considered it "studying" the person. She would go over each little finute detail of their face and body, this usually caused awkwardness for whoever she was looking at. "Personally I am an old generation fan, not much for the new Pokemon. But my favorite has always been Charizard, hands down." she replied, putting her index finger up and talking with complete seriousness.

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:11 am
Adrian noticed how Jenny started to talk seriously, Pokemon being serious business to begin with. "Charizard? A very interesting choice. I've always had trouble choosing a favorite since it changes from my mood sometimes, and also since they're so many of them out there, but my favorite Pokemon has to be Girafarig. A close second though has to be Murkrow. I really like the second generation the most out of all of them in my opinion." Adrian said, being serious as well, but not looking serious at all with his wide eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:59 am
User Image
ˡᵉᵉᵃᶰᶰ ʰˑ ᵇᵒᵉʳᶰᵉʳ
"I see you have a guitar." Mental facepalm. She'd have to be blind not to see that he had a guitar. "How long have you been playing?" LeeAnn asked, to continue the conversation; she liked this guy. As a friend. Mental facepalm number two.

̅M̅̅y̅̅ ̅̅v̅̅e̅̅r̅̅s̅̅i̅̅o̅̅n̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅f̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅ ̅̅p̅̅e̅̅r̅̅f̅̅e̅̅c̅̅t̅̅ ̅̅w̅̅o̅̅r̅̅l̅̅d̅̅ ̅̅i̅̅n̅̅v̅̅o̅̅l̅̅v̅̅e̅̅s̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅ ̅̅l̅̅o̅̅t̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅f̅̅ ̅̅s̅̅i̅̅n̅̅g̅̅i̅̅n̅̅g̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅n̅̅d̅̅ ̅̅s̅̅k̅̅i̅̅p̅̅p̅̅i̅̅n̅̅g̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅r̅̅o̅̅u̅̅n̅̅d̅̅ ̅̅i̅̅n̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅ ̅̅f̅̅o̅̅r̅̅e̅̅s̅̅t̅̅ ̅̅w̅̅i̅̅t̅̅h̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅ ̅̅b̅̅u̅̅n̅̅c̅̅h̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅f̅̅ ̅̅m̅̅a̅̅g̅̅i̅̅c̅̅a̅̅l̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅n̅̅i̅̅m̅̅a̅̅l̅̅s̅̅ ̅̅w̅̅h̅̅i̅̅l̅̅e̅̅ ̅̅h̅̅o̅̅l̅̅d̅̅i̅̅n̅̅g̅̅ ̅̅h̅̅a̅̅n̅̅d̅̅s̅̅.̅̅ ̅̅E̅̅p̅̅i̅̅c̅̅n̅̅e̅̅s̅̅s̅̅. ̅

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:02 pm
User Image

Alice

User Image

Alice smiled as she was standing in the aisle. watching the ride up the mountain from the windshield. She hadn't noticed her friends were talking to some guys or the fact that the driver was looking at her weird. She finally turned around when they were getting closer. She noticed the guys and came and jumped into the seat infront of Jenny and Leeann."Murkrow? You like the dark bird? Really? Cool. I like Arcanine."She said as she put her headphones around her neck and turned to something else. She noticed one of the guys had fallen asleep on another one of them. He was watching Star. Alice smiled as she jumped up and sat next to her friend. She was up and ready to go. Even though Rose had already left, well one thing she knew was that Rose liked Snowboarding. Alice pulled out her book before looking to see which one Star was reading. Star always read faster than she did, but that didn't matter. She smiled at Star's taste before opening hers. One she had read many many times. The Hermit Thrush Sings.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:11 pm
Star looked up from her book when Alice sat down next to her. "Oh. Hey there Alice." Star said and smiled when she saw Alice get out her own book. "Reading that one again eh?" Star asked with a smile.

RainValkyrie

Shy Gaian

6,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Flatterer 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:17 pm
User Image

Alice

User Image

Alice smiled as she looked up at Star. Her smile grew slightly at the question. She nodded."You know i love this book. Just this time i forgot how it ended... Again. I need to remember. But then again, if i don't remember, then i'll have a good reason to read it other than i want to."She said looking at how she was only at page four at the moment. Where you are learning about Leora's gift and how where they live, came to be. It fascinated her still. Which was odd since she was the one that always tried new things first in her group."Which one are you reading now?"

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:48 pm
Star tilted her book cover to where Alice would be able to read the cover. "Ranger's Apprentice, Book Nine, Halt's Peril." Star said. "Not all that far into it. Just started it here in the bus so still figuring out where the character are and whats going on." She said and smiled at Alice.

RainValkyrie

Shy Gaian

6,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Flatterer 200

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:20 pm
Xavier patted Ren's head and finshed his drawing of his friends. he ripped it from the sketch book. "This is gonna be great when i color it in" he said as he was about to fold it but he lost his grip on the paper and it started to float away towards another part of the bus and landed near Alice and Star. With Ren on his shoulder asleep he couldnt get it "Oh no" he said to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:37 pm
Star noticed something out of the corner of her eye. She looked over and saw a piece of paper with a drawing on it. She recognized at least one of the faces in the picture and glanced at the boys that had gotten on the bus and realized it was a very accurate drawing of them. She looked around and saw a face stareing at her. She stood up, leaving her bag behind with Alice, but taking her book with her. "This yours?" Star asked and held out the paper to Xavier.

RainValkyrie

Shy Gaian

6,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Flatterer 200

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:42 pm
Xavier nodded "Thank you" He said with a smile on his face He looked at the Paper to make sure there wasnt dirt on it "You saved me alot of work not waking him up" he said pointing to his friend who was sleeping on his shoulder. "By the way My name is Xavier" he said extending his hand towards her.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff