Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
James Ortizs Place Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:49 pm
User Image
Leila

Leila nodded and did as she was told. "Thank you," she mumbled. Really, she was surprised that James hadn't tried anything yet, and she didn't quite trust his assertion that he wouldn't do anything to her, but she'd been conditioned to follow orders. And in this form, she was much more subservient.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:10 am
User Image

James Ortiz

James found the situation a little too awkward for him to feel comfortable. He nodded to her thanks and simply ate quietly. He did steal a couple glances at her, which he couldn't really help. Just before he was done he looked up at Leila. "I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm not used to having women staying here. If you want I could take you to go shopping for clothes. That way you'll have clothes that actually fit."

Butterscotch Faerie Tales
Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:32 am
User Image
Leila

Leila looked up sharply, her eyes wide. "You...you would do that for me?" she asked, surprised by James's offer. "But...wouldn't people stare? I mean..." Her ears drooped. "I'm not exactly normal."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:01 am
User Image

James Ortiz

James was a little puzzled with her reaction, as if it were a magnificent gift a god was bestowing upon her. Well, he understood that she was a slave, but were the other slave owners so narcissistic that they wouldn't even do that? Well, it wasn't impossible. He chuckled and shook his head. "I'm not normal either, and I'm not very well liked. I can't go in public places. I have to go somewhere that's more secluded. Even if that weren't the case I don't think I would care if others saw you, but would you be uncomfortable?"

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:29 pm
User Image
Leila

Leila had to think about that for a moment. "I...I'm not sure," she said softly, looking down at her plate. "My other masters only took me outside in my normal form. I don't know how people would react." Besides that, her other masters hadn't really cared whether she wore clothes or not in her current form. Her few mistresses had treated her like a doll to dress up at those times, and the masters...well, it was obvious why they didn't care.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:29 am
User Image

James Ortiz

James continued to eat his breakfast as he watched Leila. He had only been a slave a year or two after his parents died, but that was it. And he was owned by the same person the whole time. If she had so many masters, then how long had she been a slave? He was sure that she might have mentioned it, but it slipped his mind. "Well, whatever the case, I really don't mind. As long as you don't mind either then I will take you out as well." He finished eating and drinking and put the dishes in the sink.

(I'm sorry, I seem to get busier when others have more time... )  

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:40 am
User Image
Leila

Leila played a bit with what little was left on her plate, then she did the same. "Thank you," she said softly. She wanted to squeeze his hand, but she wasn't sure how James would react if she touched him.

(It's okay. That happens to me a lot, too.)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:06 pm
User Image

James Ortiz

James turned to lean against the counter and watch Leila. When she finally finished eating his eyes followed her as she stood up and walked to the sink. He shrugged as he smiled softly. "Really, it's nothing. I don't know if I told you, but you are pretty much free to do what you want while staying in this house. You are a guest after all. I want to make sure you are as comfortable as possible."

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:13 pm
User Image
Leila

Leila's head snapped up and toward James, her brow furrowing. "A...guest? I never heard that. You bought me! I'm your slave! It makes no sense to say I'm a guest!" In her confusion, Leila's ears had swiveled back and her tail wrapped around her leg.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:54 pm
User Image

James Ortiz

James was slightly aghast at her outburst. The tone she had just seemed to irk his demonic side, and it made him angry. He was in one of his moods and since Luscious wasn't around to comfort him the anger was sure to get out of control. His voice grew husky as he clenched his hands into fists, his eyes narrowed. "Well, even if I haven't mentioned it before, I'm mentioning it now. Someone bought me, and I bought you, maybe that's my way of paying a debt! If you don't like it so much then I will treat you like a slave if you'd prefer!" As he spoke he had slowly walked toward the girl, and stood in front of her just before he finished speaking. When he spoke the last word he gripped her wrist and yanked it towards him violently.

(Probably the worst time to have one of his fits, but I felt it was necessary. <3 )  

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:01 am
User Image
Leila

Leila let out a squeak when James grabbed her. This was the exact behavior she'd been expecting, but it still surprised and scared her. "No! Please! I'm sorry, sir! Please! Don't hurt me!" she begged, tears already starting to gather in her eyes.

(Oh no, that was perfect timing.)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:13 am
User Image

James Ortiz

James' anger seemed to rise as he held on tighter to her wrist. The weakness she was showing seemed pathetic to him at this moment. He glared down at the girl as he pulled her closer to him, his other hand gripping her chin to make sure she didn't look away. "I had dared to be so kind to you, and you tried to disapprove it! Now that I seem so threatening to you is the time when you want me to be gentle!?" His voice had gotten so loud that it had roused Luscious. The cub was slightly delirious and fully alert from the noise, having not heard that tone in awhile. He bounded out of the room so quickly and nearly flew down the stairs trying to get to the kitchen.

(Next post and I'll Luscious save the day!~ xD )  

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:26 am
User Image
Leila

Leila was crying full force now. "I wasn't trying to disapprove, sir! Please! I was confused! That's all!" She wasn't even trying to get away. She knew this form didn't have the strength to do more than hurt herself trying to escape his grip. "I'm not used to being treated as a guest! I'm not used to people being nice! Please, sir! Please!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:44 am
User Image

James Ortiz

James laughed dryly as she began to cry and beg. He loosened his grip just a little, his mood wavering ever so slightly from it. His demeanor didn't seem to change though. "You were confused? Hah! If you were simply confused then you wouldn't have gotten so upset over me calling you a guest!" Luscious was now standing in the doorway as he watched James. Instantly he was in an attacking stance and growled, a little more maturely than before. Then he pounced, his claws and teeth digging in deeply into his leg.

James howled as he turned his attention to the cub. He lifted his leg, about to kick or stomp him, or maybe both, but he froze. The realization that he was going to harm Luscious pulled him from his mood. He looked at Leila with wide eyes and let go of her, staggering back as guilt overwhelmed him. "I... I'm sorry, Leila... I need to leave now." He seemed to cower as he ducked his head and quickly left the kitchen, heading out back to the garden. Except he wasn't going to the garden, he was going farther than that.

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:00 am
User Image
Leila

Leila slumped to the floor when James let go of her. He was right. It hadn't just been confusion that had made her react. It was conditioning. Maybe James had been a slave once, too, but it seemed like it had only been for a short while. Whereas, Leila had been a slave most of her life. She didn't know any other way of being treated.  
Abandoned homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff