Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Dungeon Staircase Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:47 pm
Oh, I know, I can feel the shifting in my bones...
Enclosed are the senses so unknown.
I've been changing, falling, fading-
There's demons at the door patiently waiting.
But I wasn't composed of broken bones or demon limbs;
So please watch over me and be the light to carry me.
This change is all so permanent.

User Image
๐“‰๐’พ๐‘’๐“‡๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“ƒ
๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‡๐’พ๐‘’๐“‰
๐“Ž๐’ถ๐“๐“๐‘’๐“Ž

FIRST YEAR โ”‚ PUREBLOOD โ”‚ RAVENCLAW

Tiernan didn't speak Welsh, but she would have wagered one of her snakes (not really, that would be terrible) that whatever Glynn had just said to Vitamin was not very flattering. "No, Glynn, we've forgotten that one of the hallmarks of Slytherin house is the ability to seamlessly enter the Ravenclaw Common Room," she said brightly, now not even pretending to be serious. If they were going to act like fools, she'd be queen of them.

"It's a play on your name," she explained in what she thought was a kind tone to Vitamin. "I'm sure you understand what wordplay is. It'd be like calling me Teardrop." She frowned. "Or Tyranny." She would have felt badly, because his own housemate was laughing uproariously at it, but really, Vitamin was so unpleasant that she didn't feel much sympathy for him at all. Everyone knew how he'd made such a fuss at the Slytherin table the first night. Well, everyone with sisters in Slytherin knew.

Reyna, of course, took the path of neutrality, which Tiernan knew she really ought to tread on more often, especially as the sole Ravenclaw in a nearly all Slytherin family, but the path of neutrality was dreadfully dull. She preferred the thorny road of contrariness. The first year skipped down the stairs to the lower levels of the castle, and reflected thoughtfully, "I should like something light. There's no sense in gorging ourselves right before we set on an adventure that will presumably involve a lot of walking."

She giggled herself at Ivar's snappy retort to Vitamin, and stared at said boy when he proceeded to rattle off the entire meaning of his name. "My name means 'little lord'," she piped up. "In my case, 'little lady'." Having what some might consider a 'masculine' name had never bothered her; she knew she was a proper young lady, and as far as she was concerned it only made her more unique. "Isn't rack of lamb more of a supper meal?"

OOC:
oyehh

Jade Galaksylph

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

kiska166

Xistund

Can't you see the change in me?
There's no placement, no arrangement-
Of words that I could say to keep these changes away.
This world is a masterpiece...
A canvas sheet accountable for such losses.
Shout out to the artist who took his heart and his soul,
And lost them both in the process.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:35 pm
User Image
                                                Scar tissue that I wish you saw
                                                Sarcastic mister know it all
                                                Close your eyes and I'll kiss you 'cause
                                                With the birds I'll share
                                                This lonely view

User Image
                                                โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Fษชส€sแด› Yแด‡แด€ส€ || Rแด€แด แด‡ษดแด„สŸแด€แดก || Cสœแด€sแด‡ส€

Glynn followed behind everyone else, sighing and shaking his head. Ivar apparently had hit a nerve or something with the nickname he bestowed upon Vito. With of course Vito correcting everyone on what Vitomir actually meant. Glynn wasn't that big on name meanings, even if he knew his own meant 'valley', and really, it didn't really mean much anyway, just as Tiernan pointed out. He looked the boy in the eye and rolled his eyes. "So basically your name means you want to conquer the world. And you're in Slytherin. Way to be stereotypical there. Let me guess, your life ambition's to become Minister of Magic. No offence, but with your attitude and the way you're acting right now, no one would elect you into office. That's like throwing up a giant sign that screams, 'I want to be just like a dictator!' Trust me, dictators end up being deposed in the end." He figured this was the worst mistake he could have made, agreeing to go with the group. He could already feel his intelligence dropping from this argument.

He listened to everyone listing off what they might want to eat, and he considered what he might want. Honestly, just a sandwich for him was fine since they were exploring the castle, but if they were talking about things they would like for lunch...
                                                "Corned beef, cabbage, and potatoes. That would be my choice for lunch. But, since we're on a tour of the castle, sandwiches wouldn't be bad." It did, to be honest. Maybe when he got home for the holidays, he could persuade his grandmother to make it. He didn't think she'd mind, since it wasn't like either of his grandparents minded a meal like that.

Thinking: We're going to get in big trouble for this...
                                                OOC:

Ash

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Soft spoken with a broken jaw
                                                Step outside but not to brawl
                                                Autumn's sweet we call it fall
                                                I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl and
                                                With the birds I'll share
                                                This lonely view...

Devlyn Maycry

Jade Galaksylph

Xistund

oyehh

The Forgotten Weasley

kiska166

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:57 pm
User Image
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
Oliver Davis
Slytherin - First Year - Eleven Years Old - Reserve Keeper - Pureblood
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Oliver pursed his lips together, trying his best to hide a smile as Ivar and Tiernan explained Vitaminโ€™s nickname because apparently he didnโ€™t understand the humour behind it โ€“ or he just didnโ€™t want to understand it because everyone was targeting him with it. The Slytherin was sure that if he explained that his name literally meant โ€œthe olive treeโ€ to his classmates, heโ€™d be the laughing stock of the gang. When Ivar explained that his brother was a Ravenclaw, it made Oliver wonder if he ever tested hiss wit. โ€œDid your brother ever tell you any of the riddles that were used?โ€ he asked. If he did, maybe they wouldnโ€™t even have to go to Ravenclawโ€™s common room. Really, the Slytherin just wanted to see if he could get any of the right answers although he was quite certain he could.

Turning to Reyna as she asked what everyone wanted to have for lunch, Oliver waited to hear the othersโ€™ answers first. There was quite a variety of food, and some were not travel friendly at all. โ€œI think Iโ€™ll have to agree with Glynn. Since weโ€™re gonna be exploring, sandwiches are probably the best way to go.โ€ The blond began to think about what he wanted to his sandwich. โ€œOoh, maybe one with ham and lettuce, tomato, cucumber and Sriracha sauce. Or mayo. I think I might want something spicy, too.โ€ The first year then looked at Vitamin with a raised eyebrow. โ€œYou drink coffee? Gross.โ€ Coffee tasted like a disgustingly, bitter version of hot chocolate. Besides, he was eleven. Why did he need to drink coffee?

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

oyehh
Jade Galaksylph
Diamond Wales
Devlyn Maycry
Xistund
The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:41 am
User Image__________________________________________

User Image User Image

Departing from the great hall to the antechamber, she ushered the students to follow her down to the Dungeon Staircases. โ€This is the staircase that leads to the dungeons, don't trip. It's a long way down.โ€ She advised, tossing a smirk over her shoulder to the students following closest behind her as they descended down. โ€The Slytherin Corridor is just up ahead now, and the common room with it.โ€

โˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆท
ใ€LOCATION:: Slytherin Table ใ€‘ ใ€COMPANY:: Rhys ใ€‘
ใ€ATTIRE:: xxx ใ€‘ ใ€STATS:: Fifteen, 5'6", 130lbs ใ€‘

โˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆทโˆท

[OOC: First years and up, please post here following the prefects and wait for the next move.]

[quote="]

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:21 pm
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey
Hufflepuff Prefect โ”‚ Fifth Year โ”‚ Fifteen Years Old โ”‚ Single

Hannah was a little nervous as she led the group of First Year students down into the dungeon. She didn't want to misplace a new student or have them get injured while in her care, and she paused periodically to give her charges the chance to look around a bit as they went. There was certainly plenty to see.

She said chattily,"Just so as you know, another House, Slytherin, shares this accessway downstairs, but we don't live under the lake like they do. Our Common Room isn't far from the kitchens, so it always smells nice and its warm in the winter. Some of the portraits will help you if you get lost, and some of the ghosts too, but stay away from Peeves. He's a poltergeist, and all he'll do is get you even more lost."

murruelecreuset

The Shiny Furret

Jade Galaksylph

Devlyn Maycry

Summer II

OOC: All quoted students are asked to exit to the Basement, thank you.

OOC:
Username

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:22 pm
User Image

w i t h : : Isla and the rest of the slytherins
f e e l i n g : : Thrilled

Lizzy began to feel more and more nervous as she walked along, watching the other students a bit, but mostly keeping her eyes ahead on Savannah to make sure that she wasn't getting lost. Everything seemed so much bigger the darker the room around them got, and down in the dungeons the dark almost seemed like a weight on her shoulders. She pulled at her skirt and blouse nervously, adjusting her robes to keep herself calm.

Savannah kept leading them down before stopping, turning back to explain that they were getting closer to the Slytherin Common Room. On the other side a long line of Hufflepuffs followed their prefect to another path, and Lizzy straightened up as she watched them carefully. Her back instinctively straightened and she clasped her hands carefully in front of her as she watched them pass, doing her best to look like a perfect image of what her parents would want.

Caithre

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:43 pm
Here comes a thought that might alarm me
What someone said and how it harmed me
Something I did that failed to be charming
Things that I said are suddenly swarming
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

ฮฑษขั” 15 | ฮฑส สŒษ‡ะธฯ„ฯ…ษนษ‡ั | sโ„“ั‡ั‚ะฝั”ัฮนะธ า“ฮนา“ั‚ะฝ ั‡ั”ฮฑั ฯัั”า“ั”cั‚

โ˜†ยบยฐโ€หœ`โ€ยฐยบโ˜† โ˜…ยบยฐโ€หœ`โ€ยฐยบโ˜…

๏ปฌเฎ Caty led her line of first years out the Great Hall and to the staircase towards the dungeon and stopped waiting for some to catch up. "Ok! So this is the staircase leading to the dungeon, yes we do live in a dungeon. Specifically, we live in the dungeons directly beneath the Lake. Some of you may or may not have noticed but we share the dungeon with the Hufflepuffs but they live in a completely different area so its rare that you'll run into any of them beyond this staircase. Hopefully this isn't needed but, please don't attempt to follow a Hufflepuff to get into their common room. First of all, it's rude and sorta stalkerish, second of all you're not going to like it if and when they catch you. Alright, first stop down two to go!" She once again signaled for them to follow them down the stairs to lead them to the Slytherin Corridor.เฎ๏ปฌ

The Forgotten Weasley
Treva Warlow

Negative J3T
Zane Valentine

murruelecreuset
Julius Deverux

Slytherin Lord
Anna Adair

TheRealKiru
Vฮฑvฮฑrฮฑ Hฮฑwkethorne

HERMESBlRD
Jack Walker

Quote:
Quote:

And, oh, I'm losing sight, I'm losing touch
All these little things seem to matter so much
That they confuse me
That I might lose me

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:18 pm
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey
Hufflepuff Prefect โ”‚ Sixth Year โ”‚ Sixteen Years Old โ”‚ Single

Having done this last term, Hannah was feeling more confident in her ability to lead her charges through the halls of the school, and down into the tunnels beneath the castle. Even so, she took good care to give them the chance to check out things as they traveled, as there was plenty for them to see.

She said chattily,"Just so as you know, another House, Slytherin, shares this accessway downstairs, but we don't live under the lake like they do. Our Common Room isn't far from the kitchens, so it always smells nice and its warm in the winter. Some of the portraits will help you if you get lost, and some of the ghosts too, but stay away from Peeves. He's a poltergeist, and all he'll do is get you even more lost."

The Forgotten Weasley

JasmineKiwiFire

Hjoyc14

Diamond Wales

OOC: Quoted students are asked to exit to the Basement, thank you.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Username

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:50 pm
User Image
                                              Yeah, it's been a ride
                                              I guess I had to, go to that place, to get to this one
                                              Now some of you, might still be in that place
                                              If you're trying to get out, just follow me
                                              I'll get you there

User Image

Fษชา“แด›สœ Yแด‡แด€ส€ || SสŸสแด›สœแด‡ส€ษชษด Vษชแด„แด‡ Cแด€แด˜แด›แด€ษชษด || Bแด‡แด€แด›แด‡ส€

Leon stormed down the stairs, already looking to see if he could find Tristan in the maze of the dungeons. Not like he didn't know the dungeons inside and out, he did smoke down there and moved the place he did smoke around often enough that he hadn't been caught by a prefect or something else. But, he was certain that he'd find Tristan eventually, and he was going to punch that smarmy b*****d straight in the nose. ******** dumping the damn team on them, and leaving Reyna completely unprepared to take over as the secondary beater. Not that she did a bad job, but still, ******** hell! Leon was tempted to punch anther wall, but restrained himself. No, he didn't need another trip to the Hospital wing, thank you very much! On the contrary, he'd rather find the damn bloody werewolf just so he could give him a piece of his mind, or his fist. Whichever managed to come out first. Leon was betting it was going to be his fist.

Just, what the hell was wrong with the ******** prat anyway? So what if he was a ******** werewolf? He could name some worse things than being a ******** guy that changed forms once a damn month. He could be a murderer or a ******** abuser or a damn... He didn't want to finish that thought, but any one of those things were much worse than Tristan's goddamn issues once a month. And he wanted to freak out over them? ******** hell, he could point Tristan to his own damn issues and tell him exactly what Leon was going to a therapist for. He ******** nearly killed someone once, and he wasn't ******** hiding from the world because of it. Not anymore. So In Leon's opinion, Tristan could bloody well grow a pair and get over himself and had damn well better grow the hell up before he found out just how damn annoyed Leon was over his pity party.

Thinking: $#$^&%^(&$##$*(^*)^(^%$#@@^$%)^**&*&#W@#()&^%^$#@^
                                              OOC:

And I just can't keep living this way
                                              So starting today, I'm breaking out of this cage
                                              I'm standing up, I'ma face my demons
                                              I'm manning up, I'ma hold my ground
                                              I've had enough, now I'm so fed up
                                              Time to put my life back together right now!

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:56 am
User Image
                                                          xxxxxxxxx|| ฯ‰ฮนั‚ะฝ [ Leon ] || ฯ‰ะฝั”ัั” [ Dungeons ] || ฯ‰ะฝั”ฮท [ School Year 2036 ] || xxxx
                                                          โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

xxxxxxว€'ะผ ั•ฯƒัััƒ, ะฒัฯƒั‚ะฝั”ั; ว€'ะผ ั•ฯƒัััƒ ว€ โ„“ั”ั‚ ัƒฯƒฯ… โˆ‚ฯƒฯ‰ฮท
                                                          xxxxxxฦœั”โ„“โ„“, ั‚ะฝั”ั•ั” โˆ‚ฮฑัƒั• ัƒฯƒฯ…'ัั” ฦ’ฮนฮทั” - ฦฯƒ, ั‚ะฝั”ั•ั” โˆ‚ฮฑัƒั• ัƒฯƒฯ… ั‚ั”ฮทโˆ‚ ั‚ฯƒ โ„“ฮนั”
                                                          xxxxxxฦณฯƒฯ…'โ„“โ„“ ั‚ฮฑะบั” ั‚ะฝั” ฦœั”ั•ั‚ั”ัฮท ั‚ัฮฑฮนฮท, ื ฯ…ั•ั‚ ะฒัƒ ั‚ะฝั” ั•ฮนโˆ‚ั” ฯƒฦ’ Aะผั•ั‚ั”ัโˆ‚ฮฑะผ
                                                          xxxxxxJฯ…ั•ั‚ ะฒัƒ ัƒฯƒฯ…ั โ„“ั”ฦ’ั‚ ะฒัฮฑฮนฮท, ื ฯ…ั•ั‚ ะฒัƒ ั‚ะฝั” ั•ฮนโˆ‚ั” ฯƒฦ’ ั‚ะฝั” ฦฌฮนฮท ะผฮฑฮท

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

Nike was on her way to the Common Room as she paced herself through the dungeons when something (or someone) fast went past her, which caught her by surprise. Feeling annoyed for whoever b*****d decided to not look at where he was going, she was about to snap until the blonde hair and the beanie took her a second to recognize who it was. Leon. Leon bloody McGregor. And the cockney boy was moving fast as he was storming through the halls. Heavens, knowing the blond he was probably going to punch something again, or someone. Nike couldn't help but think of the possible thing that could happen, so she supposed that she should better take the watch before something goes off the roof again. Merlin, why won't Leon just get a bloody break?

Silently thanking her own choice of flat shoes she walked in a fast pace as until she assumed that she was within Leon's range of hearing. "Hey, McGregor!" Nike called out, knowing that it didn't sound very proper but then, sometimes dropping her 'pureblooded' manners keeps her sane. "Sooner or later, that might end up like the Great Fire of London. What's the fuss all about now?" On one hand, she thought that she wouldn't be surprised if Leon snapped at her, but on the other hand, given her sense that it might have gone worse if she didn't do anything- that snap might not repel her away.

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

ฦณฯƒฯ…ั ั‚ฮนะผั” ฯ‰ฮนฦ–ฦ– cฯƒะผั” ฮนf ัƒฯƒฯ… ฯ‰ฮฑฮนั‚ fฯƒั ฮนั‚, ฮนf ัƒฯƒฯ… ฯ‰ฮฑฮนั‚ fฯƒั ฮนั‚xxxxxx
                                                          ว€ั‚'ั• ะฝฮฑัษ—, ะฒั”ฦ–ฮนั”ฮฝั” ะผั”, ว€'ฮฝั” ั‚ัฮนั”ษ—xxxxxx
                                                          ฦฯ…ั‚ ั‚ะฝั” ัฮฑฮนฮท ฯ‰ฯƒฮท'ั‚ fฮฑฦ–ฦ– fฯƒั ั‚ะฝั” ะฒฯƒั‚ะฝ ฯƒf ฯ…ั•xxxxxx
                                                          ฦฌะฝั” ั•ฯ…ฮท ฯ‰ฯƒฮท'ั‚ ั•ะฝฮนฮทั” ฯƒฮท ั‚ะฝั” ะฒฯƒั‚ะฝ ฯƒf ฯ…ั•xxxxxx
                                                          ฦั”ฦ–ฮนั”ฮฝั” ะผั” ฯ‰ะฝั”ฮท ว€ ั•ฮฑัƒ, ั‚ะฝฮฑั‚ ว€ ฯ‰ฯƒฯ…ฦ–ษ—ฮท'ั‚ ะฝฮฑฮฝั” ฮนั‚ ฮฑฮทัƒ ฯƒั‚ะฝั”ั ฯ‰ฮฑัƒxxxxxx

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
                                                          || Unwillingly Engaged || Attire || Theme Song ||xxxx

User Image
                                                          ((ooc : stuff ))space

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:58 pm
User Image
                                              Yeah, it's been a ride
                                              I guess I had to, go to that place, to get to this one
                                              Now some of you, might still be in that place
                                              If you're trying to get out, just follow me
                                              I'll get you there

User Image

Fษชา“แด›สœ Yแด‡แด€ส€ || SสŸสแด›สœแด‡ส€ษชษด Vษชแด„แด‡ Cแด€แด˜แด›แด€ษชษด || Bแด‡แด€แด›แด‡ส€

Leon heard his name called and ground his teeth. Oh great. Just wonderful. "Bleedin' bells, wot now?" He knew the voice, and he was feeling resigned to the fact that no matter what he did, someone was always going to prevent him from blowing off steam properly. Though, Nike wasn't one that generally actually pissed him off. She used way too much logic at times and somehow managed to worm his way into his circle of... whatevers everyone had become to him over the years, but she hadn't done anything to his recollection that prompted him to have any regrets about speaking to her.

He slowed down and stopped, waiting for her to catch up with him, his teeth clenched and arms crossed. Leaning against a wall also probably made it that much harder to just snap at her. Or well, it definitely seemed like it would. After all, he had to get off the wall to throw a punch, so he was doing good with his anger management. Besides, she wasn't the one that he wanted to deck. Hastings was, and as soon as he found that hairy menace, he was going to make the older teen regret ditching his team like he did.
                                              "Ain' nuffink goin' on, unless ya coun' th' fac' tha' Hastings ain' gonna be much o' a pretty boy after I'm done wiff 'im." Well, as soon as he found him, that was. He wasn't going to let the teen get away with this s**t, even if it meant that he'd have to pound goddamn sense into the arsehole.

Thinking: $#$^&%^(&$##$*(^*)^(^%$#@@^$%)^**&*&#W@#()&^%^$#@^
                                              OOC: Translation: ******** hell, what now?
                                              Nothing's going on, unless you count the fact that Hastings isn't going to be much of a pretty boy after I'm done with him.

And I just can't keep living this way
                                              So starting today, I'm breaking out of this cage
                                              I'm standing up, I'ma face my demons
                                              I'm manning up, I'ma hold my ground
                                              I've had enough, now I'm so fed up
                                              Time to put my life back together right now!

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:19 am
User Image
                                                          xxxxxxxxx|| ฯ‰ฮนั‚ะฝ [ Leon ] || ฯ‰ะฝั”ัั” [ Dungeons ] || ฯ‰ะฝั”ฮท [ School Year 2036 ] || xxxx

xxxxxxว€'ะผ ั•ฯƒัััƒ, ะฒัฯƒั‚ะฝั”ั; ว€'ะผ ั•ฯƒัััƒ ว€ โ„“ั”ั‚ ัƒฯƒฯ… โˆ‚ฯƒฯ‰ฮท
                                                          xxxxxxฦœั”โ„“โ„“, ั‚ะฝั”ั•ั” โˆ‚ฮฑัƒั• ัƒฯƒฯ…'ัั” ฦ’ฮนฮทั” - ฦฯƒ, ั‚ะฝั”ั•ั” โˆ‚ฮฑัƒั• ัƒฯƒฯ… ั‚ั”ฮทโˆ‚ ั‚ฯƒ โ„“ฮนั”
                                                          xxxxxxฦณฯƒฯ…'โ„“โ„“ ั‚ฮฑะบั” ั‚ะฝั” ฦœั”ั•ั‚ั”ัฮท ั‚ัฮฑฮนฮท, ื ฯ…ั•ั‚ ะฒัƒ ั‚ะฝั” ั•ฮนโˆ‚ั” ฯƒฦ’ Aะผั•ั‚ั”ัโˆ‚ฮฑะผ
                                                          xxxxxxJฯ…ั•ั‚ ะฒัƒ ัƒฯƒฯ…ั โ„“ั”ฦ’ั‚ ะฒัฮฑฮนฮท, ื ฯ…ั•ั‚ ะฒัƒ ั‚ะฝั” ั•ฮนโˆ‚ั” ฯƒฦ’ ั‚ะฝั” ฦฌฮนฮท ะผฮฑฮท

Nike fought down the flinch that was coming from her chest when Leon exclaimed with gritted teeth. She balled her fist to suppress it and successfully maintained her composure. He approached her as if they were normal acquaintances, so she didn't see why she should be phased by his temper. Besides, he was actually slowing down his pace that gave her time to catch up with him so that was quite a plus if you ask her.

When Leon replied with a remark that Tristan won't be much a handsome guy soon, which meant that Leon was going to hex or fight him. Heavens, not again. But of course, along with Avian's rumor, there came along the rumor of his classmate quitting the team for being a werewolf. Yeah, she could admit that werewolves were terrifying, but she kept that to herself. Though, it seemed as if Tristan quitting the team for that sole reason was ridiculous, it was like looking for a pity party. Sure, people would discriminate him but hey, he was a captain and he led the team good until he ditched them. The house points of Slytherin were very low compared to the other three houses, which was also another ridiculous thing. "This is about him quitting the team while being captain, isn't it?" Nike said, knowing the rumor fairly well, "About him being a werewolf and all? And then the house ended up falling behind compared to the other three? Yeah, I don't think beating him up with help because that will only make our house points go from twently to zero."

ฦณฯƒฯ…ั ั‚ฮนะผั” ฯ‰ฮนฦ–ฦ– cฯƒะผั” ฮนf ัƒฯƒฯ… ฯ‰ฮฑฮนั‚ fฯƒั ฮนั‚, ฮนf ัƒฯƒฯ… ฯ‰ฮฑฮนั‚ fฯƒั ฮนั‚xxxxxx
                                                          ว€ั‚'ั• ะฝฮฑัษ—, ะฒั”ฦ–ฮนั”ฮฝั” ะผั”, ว€'ฮฝั” ั‚ัฮนั”ษ—xxxxxx
                                                          ฦฯ…ั‚ ั‚ะฝั” ัฮฑฮนฮท ฯ‰ฯƒฮท'ั‚ fฮฑฦ–ฦ– fฯƒั ั‚ะฝั” ะฒฯƒั‚ะฝ ฯƒf ฯ…ั•xxxxxx
                                                          ฦฌะฝั” ั•ฯ…ฮท ฯ‰ฯƒฮท'ั‚ ั•ะฝฮนฮทั” ฯƒฮท ั‚ะฝั” ะฒฯƒั‚ะฝ ฯƒf ฯ…ั•xxxxxx
                                                          ฦั”ฦ–ฮนั”ฮฝั” ะผั” ฯ‰ะฝั”ฮท ว€ ั•ฮฑัƒ, ั‚ะฝฮฑั‚ ว€ ฯ‰ฯƒฯ…ฦ–ษ—ฮท'ั‚ ะฝฮฑฮฝั” ฮนั‚ ฮฑฮทัƒ ฯƒั‚ะฝั”ั ฯ‰ฮฑัƒxxxxxx

|| Unwillingly Engaged || Attire || Theme Song ||xxxx

User Image
                                                          ((ooc : stuff ))space

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 12:07 am
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผฆ๏ผด๏ผจx๏ผน๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผฒ xxxโ™ฆxxx๏ผณ๏ผฌ๏ผน๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผฎx๏ผฐ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผฆ๏ผฅ๏ผฃ๏ผดxxxโ™ฆxxx๏ผข๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฒ

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

Rey snorted when Oliver said he'd hex them. "Now now Ollie, you're a prefect, set a good example for the rest. Give them a week before you hex them," she laughed. She was joking of course, but with they way the two firsties were being, she wouldn't be surprised if someone hexed them, just to shut them up. She hummed in response to his question. "Me too. I just might have to live the in the library for a bit," she sighed. She would have asked if he wanted to work in the library together (the thought was enough to have her fighting a blush) but Rey knew that Arnie was also interested in spending time with Oliver too and despite how much it made her heart sink, Rey wasn't a terrible enough friend to get between those two, especially since Oliver liked Arnie back. Thankfully, by then the Sorting had finished and the feast started so Rey paused to fill her empty stomach; she'd missed the food they had here.

She finished before Oliver and waited for him to finish before started. "Sure, let's go," she nodded when he was done, her smirk matching his. She got up and watched as he called for the first years, resisting a chuckle when he told them they'd be fed to a python. She doubted they'd believe him, but if they were gullible enough to, well, they'd figure out the truth within the first week. They lead first years down the corridors to the staircase and it was here that Rey turned to address them. "The Slytherin common room is down in the dungeons, along with the Hufflepuffs so you'll both be using this staircase to get to reach them." She then nodded towards the stairs. "The staircases at Hogwarts move and often have trick steps so you need to watch your steps. We don't want you guys to trip and injure yourselves coming down them, especially not so early in the school year. And if I see any pushing and shoving, I won't hesitate to give out detentions," she warned them; after the argument during the sorting, it seemed perfectly plausible that they might attempt that. Rey sent them a look to show that she was being serious before turning to go down the stairs, signalling for them to follow her.

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
                                                          a txxdungeon staircasexxxxxw i t hxxOliver and the first years
                                                          f e e l i n gxxcalmxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

o o c
                                                      โ”โ”โ”โ”
                                                      Next post will be at the Slytherin Corridor.
                                                      You may post your students here following the prefects but please don't post in the corridor ahead of the prefects.

kiskaa166

Diamond Walesa

murruelecreuseta

The Forgotten Weasleya

Graydon Ironshielda

Cara MiaKittya

RedEagleEye007a

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:50 am
User Image
Faina Patrovna-Harcroft
Slytherin โ”‚ First Year โ”‚ Eleven Years Old โ”‚ Single

'Our common room is in the dungeons,' thought Faina wryly. 'Why am I not surprised?' She'd heard of private boarding schools, especially the really old ones, where the dorms looked and felt like they were dungeons, but no, here they were bunking in an actual dungeon. It wasn't terrible warm down here either, which pretty much quashed the notion of there being a giant python to rest. The poor reptile would likely spend much of its time hibernating, assuming it wasn't nesting near a nice warm furnace. She took particular note that the staircases themselves moved about, and there were steps designed to trip one up as part of the architecture. Given what she'd seen already of the castle, this didn't surprise her.

Faina couldn't help but check out Rey's boots though; she'd wanted a pair like that, but her cousin balked at the thought. Never mind the expense, but her cousin pointed out that she was going to an exclusive magic school, not joining the Russian Army.

As they went along, Faina reminded herself that she wanted to meet up with Rhett, when they both had time, to explore the castle. Given the twists and turns already she'd seen, she figured it would be quite easy to get lost in this place. When she heard the threat of detentions, Faina thought in wonderment, 'O Bozhe moi! Did I get Sorted into the House of delinquents?'

OOC:
Username

User Image
                  "You're lost little girl, you're lost little girl
                  You're lost, tell me who are you?"

"I think that you know what to do
                  Impossible? Yes, but it's true
                  I think that you know what to do, yeah
                  I'm sure that you know what to do "

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 12:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
Tsubaki Natsumi Yuko
First Year Slytherin
Pureblood โ˜พ Parselmouth

Location : Great Hall - Slytherin Table โ†’ Dungeon Staircase

Follow the two Tsubaki noted the stairs to the dungeon. It irritated the first year that she shared the same area of the castle with her sister. Why did the bloody puffs have to be so close? Well it wasnโ€™t like they shared a common room. Thank the gods for that. The Slytherin first year didnโ€™t appreciate that the castles stairs could move. What was the point of moving stairs? Luckily these stairs didnโ€™t move. If she bothered to pay attention to her sister she might know that the main staircase were the devil stairs. Oh well sheโ€™d find that out soon enough.

Heading down the stairs, Tsubaki wasnโ€™t about to push someone down the stairs. Unless she saw her sister maybeโ€ฆ okay not even then but it was a tempting thought. She noticed how the stairs spiraled. It was certainly a long way down. Definitely wouldnโ€™t want to hit the bottom thatโ€™s for sure. โ€˜Note to selfโ€ฆ donโ€™t tripโ€ฆโ€™ Tsubaki told herself. As if she would do that though, she wasnโ€™t known for being a klutz after all.

(Exit to Slytherin Corridor)

With: Slytherins...

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: ---

Quick, eh? Easy enough
                                                  You're right, you certainly belong in
                                                  Slytherin!

The Dungeon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces