Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] Workshop - FEARhealing Tools [Laundry, page 4!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:54 pm
"Even as you say, Infermiera," Malodore said with a nod before turning to the jars. Its brow furrowed, though since its actual forehead was hidden under the bone of its mask, nobody could really tell. It hadn't had much experience with... what was this, medication-mixing? Such things were handled by other plague doctors, when it was done at all. It picked up the instructions and read them carefully, then put them down somewhere where it could see them clearly for reference.

Exacting. Yes, it could do that. Kill or cure - it was familiar with that concept as well. And it was not going to poison anyone today. Not like what it had done to Brynhild... however inadvertent that had been. At least he had Hel's assurance that she'd recovered.

The plague doctor carefully began marking jars and transferring the liquid into them, measuring each one individually before making a mark, watching cautiously as the liquid shifted and expanded. So very strange... what was in the chalk to make the liquid behave so? It seemed like any other chalk, at least to a casual examination...

demon_pachabel

Beejoux rolled 1 12-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-12)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:35 am
Returning to a previous question she'd left unanswered, Hadiyya smiled brightly to her friend and nodded. "Yes, still together." The trip to the island had strained things between them, but more in a sense of fear at losing the other, then anything else. If anything they were closer now then they ever had been.

Tanned shoulders shrugged, and she continued with the process of adding linens to the basin and taking them out as the water continued to churn of it's own accord. "I've been well." She had always rebounded from things nicely, and ever the optimist she preferred to focus all the good around her then the negative. Worry was exhausting. She handed the end of another sheet to Bella so they could hang it up.

"And yourself?" Obviously the witch hadn't been fairing quite so well, and again the djinn was struck with a measure of guilt for having not checked in with her after everything had happened.

(2 of 2 posts and rolls)  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:23 pm
OnionGrump

The gryphon gave a sigh of relief hearing that Mei was comfortable about her looks. Still she felt bad for bringing it up.

"ARE -ARE YOU OKAY!~?" The gryphon rushed over to see what the 'ugh' was about. She stared down at the soapy water in confusion still listening to Fell. She didn't sound like she rejected the idea of servants which eased Tahki up a bit. The gryphon was still very much staring down at the water though trying to locate just what made Fell go UGH.

But she soon gave up.

"Sworn sister though thats cool! Uh... lik-like friends.. I dunno siblings always sounded not so lonely to me.." The gryphon scratched the back of her head. "But maybe thats stupid..."  
Ravvlet rolled 1 12-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-12)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:03 pm
JD may have been leering.

He barely heard anything his partner had said. Something about events...field trip... and then he invited some hot chick over to her group.

Ok, it wasn't even that she was hot - it was mostly that she was barely wearing anything but a onesie leotard. Not that JD was complaining. He frowned unhappily as she ended up pairing with Dickweed. That mad him a little sad, and he turned back to his partner in full pout.

-Just in time to catch his question. "Still moving in. Didn't wanna unpa-" he winced as he thrust the limp, damp cloth at him. Gingerly, JD grabbed it and shook it out - had it shone gold for a second? - and hung it on the line, grimacing. Eww, it was so WET.

"Yeah, first class, sorta."

He glanced around the rest of the room. This school...had a lot of hot ghouls. Maybe it wouldn't be too bad.

iloveyouDIE

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

iloveyouDIE rolled 1 12-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-12)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:18 pm
"I just moved in well .. my father had his people move me in." He snickered. "I didn't do much moving. My father is very particular." He tilted his head. "You are a demon. Have you heard of him? Knobwalker?" It was their last name. His dad always made it sound like he was a super famous demon but Muka never had any proof to believe that was true.

He did have a lot of swinging parties though.

He scrubbed the cloth carefully but he was probably doing a bad job because he didn't once look down at his hands. He was too busy staring at Johnny and talking. Occasionally his head would bob to the sides to spy on the other people in the room. He also checked on Tahki just to make sure she was getting along with her partner.

"So what's it like to be famous?" What a strange question.

Ravvlet

Ravvlet rolled 1 12-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-12)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:47 pm
Knobwalker? "You mean like, THE Knobwalker?" The laundry was forgotten. JD leaned forward over their laundry bucket, squinting. The birdlike guy before him really didn't seem like a relative of the rather infamous Knobwalker family. Hadn't his own dad gone to his parties? Parties JD wasn't invited to because he was just a scareling.

He frowned. Grown ups sucked.

"If you're a Knobwalker, you should know all about being famous. They're about as choice as you can get, richie." He raised an eyebrow, and picked up another limp bundle of cloth. He slapped it haphazardly over the line. He wished HIS father would have helped him move. But no, this whole thing was some kind of colossal punishment. It was so... plebeian.

He hardly knew the meaning of the word.

iloveyouDIE

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:26 pm
prolixity

User Image "I do hope too! My hardware just isn't ready for a surprise like I heard about that one boil. I dunno who told me that story but she ATE someone once!" she giggled. "Not like that's all too bad right?"

Giggling again she dunked the last of the laundry and handed it on to Nahm.

"I think that's the last of our batch.  
prolixity rolled 1 12-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-12)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:48 pm
"What, really?" Nahm blinked rapidly several times. "Whole? Wow. Impressed now." He turned to stare at Cricket with a kind of respectful awe.

Right, laundry. He took the linens Pepin handed him and hung them up neatly. "I officially pronounce us the best at laundry," he pronounced.

King Inversitle

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:53 pm
prolixity

User Image "ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED!" Pepin shouted throwing a clawed hand in the air.

((-prepares head for boots-))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:20 am
Muka grinned but his eyes darted a bit guiltily. "I don't know. My father is well known. Besides I rarely got to go to a party." The strix now had wet hands and their laundry had been washed and hung. He let them dangle over the wash tub and drip dry until they received further instruction.

"I'll let you in on a secret." It wasn't a secret, btw. "I'm not a demon." He let out a giggle. "So I don't get to go out much." The strix didn't seem bothered by that but any normal teen should have been affected by their parent being ashamed of them or thinking something is wrong with them. Ulmuka simply grinned and his gaze drifted again.

He suddenly let out a soft 'Eek!' and his head snapped back to Johnny. "LOOK." He was whispering but it was one of those loud whispers that everyone could hear. "THAT GHOUL HAS NO HEAD." His finger pointed back over his shoulder at Alwine.

Ravvlet

Kaze Taco

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Kaze Taco

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:00 am
iloveyouDIE

Alwine stood up and started to re-bandage her arms, giving her partner a quick bob of her neck.

"I sure could use some traps to keep my circus kittens in line," she said. "Forever is flinging himself out of the closet at all times and trying to set himself on fire. Jet is happy to help with that, so I often am stuck with a room that reeks of singed fur."

When she heard the rather loud comment about her headlessness, Alwine tried to slink behind the hanging linens. Though she had gotten a LOT better about being more sociable, it was still taxing when someone pointed her out like that. Maybe they'd just... stop looking.

She peered out from behind the linens and looked at the boil who had pointed her out. He was rather obvious about his staring, and was particularly unnerving when he blinked-- one eye first, then the other. The teeth didn't help, either-- they made Mandy's look practically filed!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:55 am
The strix could feel eyes on him and turned his head on his body, almost all the way around to look at Alwine. He didn't see the person looking at him until he realized there was a body there behind that sheet. OH! The headless ghoul!

He lifted a hand, grinned, and waggled his taloned fingers. "Hello miss!" He seemed polite enough. "Did you hear me? I apologize." His body then turned under him until he was facing her completely. "Sometimes I have problems with volume." There was a screeching snicker from between his teeth.

"I've never met a headless ghoul before." Did he need to say headless every single time? Probably not but he didn't realize it would be a sensitive issue. "You are very interesting but I LOVE your dress!"

Rule 1: Butter up the ghouls. His father taught him well.

Kaze Taco

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:35 pm
iloveyouDIE

Kaze Taco

Rosc chuckled a bit, shaking his head.
"Could be worse. I've caught my Corrividus trying to get into ghouls' rooms," he replied just as someone called out from across the room. He looked up, then turned to Alwine as she slipped away behind the hanging linens. His good humor fled as he turned a frown on the winged boil. He certainly wasn't a social person, but when he actually took the time to talk to someone, he would rather not have idiots interrupt the conversation. Or bother those he'd decided to be friendly with.
And even to the "blind" incubus it was clear that Alwine was bothered by the other boil's words.

"Well, don't you have the class of a screech owl," the incubus said back to Muka, slipping his hands casually into the pockets of his pants.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:07 am
Chobi_Chocobo

"Hmm? Oh yeeeah, I'm fine. Just got a bit of the water in my eyes, is all." She admitted, lifting her hand to rub at her eyes. Though she stopped when she realized she'd be putting herself through another dose of pain for this mistake.

"I bet you have lots of friends here. What are they like?" She asked curiously. Obviously, the grim reaper was not in short supply of questions today.

Though now that her vision was clearing, she started at her task again and began pulling the sheet out of the basin. This time careful to keep the water from splashing up in her face. Though before she could pull it all out, her attention was drawn away by Pepin's yell about achievements, followed by Muka's loud whispering about someone being headless.

Where they playing a game some sort? Did they behead the boss? Awesome!

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:26 pm
Rown

"Quite a few students are out for that right now so it's possible," Jericho nodded, "Maybe once everyone returns, give a call to try and meet back up with them?"

It was the only thing he could really think of to suggest to her. Glancing up as Belladonna came by, Jericho smiled weakly to her. If she wanted to sit by them, he didn't have any qualms. So he left it up to Chuppi, though he doubted that she would have any objections to it either. A little extra company didn't hurt after all.

"Ah it's getting better. Shouldn't be too long before I'm back in business."  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces