Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Forgotten: Under the Knife [Open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:46 pm
"Don't I look like a student again?" Lilly asked, giggling while trying to act cute, but she accidentally tripped over her own feet and fell down.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:59 pm
"Yes, well you aren't anymore" Dr. Todzahn said. He then remembered Rick was there making observations. "I'm thinking this one will be a regular for you. I don't think she's all there in the head" he said to the psych student.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:10 pm
"But I'm not an experiment. I'm a student again." She smiled, trying to get back up off the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:07 pm
After calling for several minutes, Gabby finally accepted that Markus was not here. In a way that comforted her, as nothing good could come from whatever this was, and yet she worried, for if he were not here, then where was he? "Hello? Is anyone there?" she called, in a much louder voice than before. If Markus wasn't hear, then she needn't mind frightening him.  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:09 pm
((I think I may add another character. Another student.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:43 pm
Eternal_PrinceOfFire
((I think I may add another character. Another student.))

((Ok. I'm still thinking about my detective-student idea. lolz.))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:55 pm
((It's still a possibility, but only if the RP seems to start not going anywhere.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:01 pm
Eternal_PrinceOfFire
((It's still a possibility, but only if the RP seems to start not going anywhere.))

((I know. I know. You don't have to remind me.))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:29 pm
The sound of high pitched pleading echoed down the hall way
causing Rick to run a hand through his hair and look towards the Docter. "i take it the medical tools arnt the only new addition to the lab?" Rick always enjoyed assessing new additions and it would make a change from dealing with his usualy array of nutters, lunatics or in some cases normaly balanced people.
raising and eyebrow as Dr.Todzhan scolded Lilly,Rick motioned as if to exscuse himself from the room.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rosa winced. It felt more like Kenneth was drilling into her gum than her teeth and even with the suction she found herself choking on small trickles of liquid the student missed, causing her to splitter and at one point cough some of the liquid back out of her mouth and hit Kenneth in the face.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:13 pm
The liquid hit Kenneth on the mask. That's why he was wearing it. Noticing the spritz, he remembered something. He stopped for a moment to put on a pair of medical goggles. He then resumed drilling the tooth. Perhaps the suction wasn't positioned right.

Dr. Todzahn frowned at Lilly and grabbed her. He pulled the apron off by force and then shoved her into her room. He closed the door up and made sure it was locked so that she wouldn't get out. Well that had been a waste of time.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:36 am
Lia sat in the bushes waiting and watching for escapees from the mental hospital. They really needed to tighten security and hire a bigger workforce in that place... And perhaps pay the employees enough to keep them from sleeping on the job. Then again, this was a good thing for the small group led by Doctor Todzahn. Lia's eyes shot up when she saw a patient running from the mental hospital even before fifteen minutes have elapsed. She found a few interesting finds as she watched the patient run away, seeing as he had gotten far from the hospital before hospital employees actually came out to look for him and walking calmly as though expecting to find the man. Perhaps, the routine aspect of their job has sunk in and this probably happened often. About two more tried to escape within that hour but both were subdued easier than the first who was brought back a few minutes before the second tried to bust out. The key was timing and appropriate speed but it could be pulled off indeed. She nodded, put away her notebook and quietly vanished in the shadows as she called her driver to come pick her up a few meters away from the hospital.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:31 pm
Lilly slowly turned and wobbled as she tried to stand up, but she couldn't muster enough strength. Instead, she rolled over and tried to reach out towards the doctor.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:45 pm
After maybe thirty minutes of calling for someone, Gabby's voice was nearly gone, and still nobody had come. Perhaps there wasn't anyone to come. The full realization of what had happened to her finally dawned upon her. She had been kidnapped, knocked unconscious from behind, transported to somewhere, and locked in a cage, alone, without anything. Slowly, the tears started to fall. First one, then two, then a whole flood of them. No matter how you tried to look at it, despite the fact that she had her own toddler, Gabriella was only nineteen years old, and this was the most frightening thing that had ever happened to her. Worse than when her father would go about in a drunken rage, worse than when she had realized that she was pregnant and thought Michael would leave when he found out. Worse even than when they had gotten that twice damned letter calling Michael overseas. She was so, so frightened.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:38 pm
Rosa coughed again and gripped at the sides of the chair, her eyes clentched shut as Kenneth hit a nerve in her tooth.
A small shrill screaming noise echoing around the dentists room as she pulled her head to the side trying desperatly to dislodge the tools from her mouth.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rick slid open the small metal veiwing slot on the new inmates cell.
The small window only revealing a shock of red curly hair huddled in the corner "whats your name?". His stotic and emotionless voice was probably not something a new experament to the facility would find comforting.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:53 pm
Gabby had looked up when she heard the sound of the viewing slot open. She could only see the cold, hard eyes of someone. She heard his question, tried to stop crying long enough to answer, her breaths coming in short hiccups. "I'm, I'm Gabriella Shaefer. Where's my son? What have you done with Markus?" she asked, her voice still hoarse. "Where am I? What's happening? What have you done with my baby?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff