Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)
Funbari Onsen - Shaman King AU - Fate/Crossover Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:07 pm
To Crystal's knowledge, Jun was keeping an eye on things at the Tao family estate in China while Ren was in Tokyo. As far as she was aware, Jun was still technically single, although she was still eerily close with Pyron as she had been ever since Yoh had helped to improve their relationship, but of course their relationship was strictly platonic. Yoh and Anna had returned to Funbari Onsen for a brief reunion with the rest of their friends who comprised the elemental warriors, but they didn't stay long.

The train ride was largely uneventful until they reached their first transition and had to switch trains to continue on their way. Shingetsu poked his head above the collar of Crystal's shirt to peer around at their surroundings, but he was a well behave kudakitsune spirit and refrained from making any noise.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:12 am
Roveth of course had not made much noise or talking since things had been going from the junction to junction, pretty much enjoying the silent trip while keeping to himself, he was actually being a good boy, for once, though he did spy the other train occupants from time to time, as if assessing prank level on them if the glint on his eyes were any indication as he kept himself occupied in such a manner to keep from thinking on the info about the Grail War he got from Shiro and all.

Shiro meanwhile had glanced only slightly to the peering about Shingetsu, while merely keeping himself occupied by using the mental link between himself and his other two spirits, Gilgamesh and Arturia, to discuss things about the Grail War, and in particular the one they participated in at Fuyuki City and all. granted, it looked like he was relaxed, but anyone who paid shiro more attention would see he's tense, and looking relaxed while at the same time looking ready to bolt or fight depending on the message people think they could send him.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:52 am
The next few hours passed in relative silence as they changed trains just once more to finally make their way toward Fuyuki City. They couldn't exactly discuss what they were going to be investigating in a train crowded with a good number of other passengers since it was possible they might be overheard by someone who might try to interfere with them. And Crystal had never really been much for making small talk. Shiro still seemed pretty tense about the situation, but at least Roveth was staying out of trouble.

When their stop was announced over the PA system and flashed across the illuminated signs inside the train, Crystal headed to the nearest door to exit the train with Shiro and Roveth. They had finally reached their destination. Crystal wondered what sort of malevolent forces she might begin to sense just by being there.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:52 pm
Crystal wouldn't sense much at the moment, just the overly powerful leyline that was probably nearest to a temple a bit off from their position, the air saturated in mana, both charged with stuff similar to shamanistic mana, and the modern 'thaumaturgy' of Magi. a few sources of mana, to them Prana, would be located in the south east and a few to the south west, otherwise all seemed peaceful except for one particular dead zone with a huge bad feeling to it, pertaining nearer to the park, and a lesser but still bad feeling right where a church was.

Roveth of course kept himself quiet and nonchalant for now given he didn't need to cause trouble, but he seemed to be staring off towards the temple in the distance, as if feeling something off there, and casually ignoring the rest of the goings on for now.

Shiro himself had stepped out, and took a breath to take in the prana in the air, and frowned lightly "this is odd... there's too much Prana in the air, almost like when..." he muttered to himself, as Kyuubi floated out using a small illusion to make itself inconspicuous and transformed into fox form to land on Shiro's shoulder "chill, Shiro... i doubt it's the start of -that-." he muttered to the boy, and Shiro just turned to look in a different direction but moved his eyes to Kyuubi "fine..." he whispered, before looking to Crystal "so, where do you want to investigate first?"  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:25 pm
The ominous atmosphere surrounding the park and church clearly marked them as the most dubious locations within the city. It would probably be best to just avoid those places for now and focus on some of the more subtle areas. Which is to say that rather than go to those areas directly, Crystal was more inclined to send a few spiritual scouts on ahead to check them out first just to be on the safe side. Since she had plenty of Furiyoku to spare and it would barely put a dent in her reserves to do so, she infused a small amount of spiritual power into a few pebbles and leaves to transform them into shikigami sprites in the shapes of tiny dragons. The shikigami formed from pebbles were distinctly beetle-like while the shikigami formed from leaves had the appearance of small draconic butterflies. Since they were made by channeling nature spirits most people wouldn't be able to see them and anyone that could probably wouldn't notice anything strange about them unless they were really paying attention.

That done, Crystal turned to Shiro. "Well, you've been here before, so where would you recommend we get some lunch?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:15 pm
Shiro had pondered that question before looking around and using his senses a bit lightly "well, i know there's a nice little cafe a few blocks from here, and a larger restraunt two streets over, but it's a fast food joint so up to you." he said finally after a minute or two of getting his senses aware of the area, and the spiritual awareness as well.

Roveth of course glanced about, seeing a single raven flying about along the city he knew it was Kurohime, but he left his raven spirit alone since it was up high and ignored for the most part.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:58 am
"Fast food is fine with me," Crystal replied. "We kind of did the cafe thing this morning with me bringing in all those donuts and pastries before breakfast."

It seemed like an ordinary city on the surface, but there was definitely a lot of power circulating through the area. The magical leylines were very easy to detect even without actively seeking them out. The atmosphere was charged and weighted by the overflowing energy. Crystal could understand why Shiro had been so reluctant to come back here.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:45 pm
Shiro chuckled a bit lightly as he nodded "good point." he said, leading the group towards the fast food joint in this case as he mentally was slowly starting to panic despite keeping a calm happy mask up, given he felt that kind of overwhelming energy before ~damn... it feels almost as if the grail's -still- functioning. what in the blue nine hells... please let there be less than seven mana aware people here..!!!~ he thought to himself, while Kyuubi discreetly managed to materialize and walked alongside Shiro as a one-tailed fox, though he was keeping up he spoke via telepathy "i don't like this as much as you do Shiro, but something tells me we're in for -trouble-."

Roveth just nodded thoughtfully to the decision as he followed along on autopilot while sorting through the layout of the city as he frowned lightly ~Kurohime found at least three, maybe four high mana sources... she's not sure on one of them ,but that leaves us with seven... possibly. if that's the case then things might get ugly if one of us so much as uses anything with mana could set off the entire area and system into a frenzy..~  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:42 pm
Crystal was definitely going to be constructing a barrier around whatever place they ended up spending the night to keep all this strange energy out. For now, though, she followed after Shiro so they could grab a bite to eat and figure out what they wanted to do next.

Shingetsu tucked himself more securely beneath the collar of Crystal's shirt so he wouldn't stand out. His passive protective powers would be felt equally strongly by Shiro and Roveth, even at a distance, even if while the kudakitsune concealed himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:58 am
Shiro and Roveth of course kept quiet, though the two of them had agreed mentally that they need to set barriers up of some type, though Shiro was looking towards the fast food restraunt, a Wac-donalds it seems... damn those things are everywhere. in either case Shiro looked a bit apprehensive as he narrowed his eyes, while the energy was probably unfamiliar to crystal, it wasn't to Shiro, due to having learned how to utilize the energies during his trip to england and all as he twitched ~yup.. one move using this energy and then.. well, who knows what might happen.~ he thought while shuddering a bit mentally, not really sure of he could handle a second scenario of a war and corrupt grail.

Roveth of course was frowning in general about the strange energy, it felt like unadulterated mana, to him, but there was a signature in it he couldn't quite place, so he couldn't probably use it in place of Furyoku unless he could study the energy more. either way he left things be for now. "hmmm... looks pretty quiet for a town like this.. then again it might just be normal to be quiet."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:19 pm
Crystal was fine with Wac Donalds. There was nothing wrong with the occasional burger, shake, and a side of fries to nibble on. Strangely, there didn't seem to be a whole lot of people around. Well, it was still early. The students were probably still going to be in school for the next few hours so they wouldn't be walking the streets. Shiro seemed to be getting more and more tense with being in the city and Roveth was acting surprisingly uneasy, given in the past he had very rarely been concerned by most things.

"Well, it could just be the time of day," Crystal suggested. "School is probably still in session and most of the adults are probably working at this hour. Activity will probably pick up in a couple of hours."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:08 pm
Shiro nodded lightly while sighing, he tried to relax a bit, but was unable to, given the amount of mana and prana in the air, it made him a bit queasy in general, however once they got inside at least the restaurant he eased up a bit given he wasn't directly feeling the energy as much now "probably, i see people working at least." he said peering over the people getting food and taking orders and everything as he moved to sit down "though i guess the question is is where do we go first on our little field trip." he said in a joking manner while trying to bring Roveth out of his own tenseness.

Roveth had snapped out of his somewhat trance before nodding as he chuckled "i'll go get the food then, orders?" he asked, while picking up Shiro's order and money for a large shake, two chicken sandwiches with meat, cheese and bun only, add in jalapenos and bacon if possible, and a large order of fries. he himself would probably get something small. though he wondered why Shiro wanted all that food himself when he ate just this morning... little did he know Shiro was slowly resonating with the Prana in the air, and his increased tenseness was slowly filling him with the energy and making him feel.. well, empty.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:22 pm
"Just a burger, a shake, and some fries for me," Crystal told Roveth. She then looked to Shiro. "Before we do any serious investigating, I'd like to just patrol the perimeter of the city before nightfall to try to a get the lay of the land. We can launch a more thorough investigate tomorrow, but for now I'm going to need some time to place a protective barrier around whatever living accommodations we'll be using."

She didn't elaborate, but it would probably be clear from the mention of needing time to prepare it, that Crystal fully intended to make it a damn powerful one to keep anything hostile out for the duration of their stay since it was going to be their base of operations. Crystal had no intention of taking this city lightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:50 pm
while roveth went to get the orders, Shiro nodded to crystal's words "well, i know a friend of mine who lives in Fuyuki City, and was a grail participant that was in one of the grail wars stationed here before the last one done in England, has a nice sized place with multiple guest rooms, if you don't mind traditional style Japanese housing." he mentioned while thinking on things "as for erecting barriers, it'll be a good idea, though i hope that doing so won't set off the energy in the air that worries me.. then again, given it's Prana more than anything near pure mana and furyoku... i just hope none of the mages that live in the area plan to do any spells right now, or that there's at least less than 7 highly spiritually aware people in the area, because having those two triggers in conjunction might set it off, if the energy is what i'm feeling it is..." he shuddered lightly, Kyuubi hiding under the table swiftly so as to be not noticed "it's very dense energy, that's all i'll say." the fox decided to whisper.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:19 pm
"It's good to know that in spite of the hell you've been through, you still manage to make friends easily enough," Crystal commented since this was the first that Shiro had mentioned about having a friend in the city. "And traditional style Japanese housing is fine. I guess since we want to prevent another incident here, I could use spiritual negation to cleanse the atmospheric pressure before I get started on the barrier. I don't have the power to neutralize the entire city, but I should be able to handle a good sized area well enough."

In the meantime, Shingetsu was the only thing really shielding their group from being directly affected by the heavy atmospheric pressure within the city and, even then, they could still sense it. It definitely would have been worse to be in the city without the kudakitsune to protect them. Such a dense concentration of spiritual energy rarely came from anything good. There was no question that someone or something malevolent was at work in the area.  
The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff