Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
ℭontract Signed. (Accepting, ℴpened) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:41 pm
Darius took a step back, catching the lightning and tossing it to the side, raising his hand, water rising from the ground itself, bursting from water pipes and hidden lakes under the roads and streets themselves in attempts to encase and boil Shikara alive as fire spat from the ground underneath her.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:44 pm
Shikara paniced as the water encased her in a wet prision, struggling for breath as she could feel the heat beneath her, she tried to scream for help, only to have the lungs fill with water, waving her axe around in atempts to break the watery prison.  

uki-katzugowa

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:48 pm
((Jumping in now. XD ))

After finishing up, Miles went to check on Shikara to make sure she was okay when he noticed the water prison. "Oh sh*t!" he cursed and drew his sword. Miles ran and sliced through the water bubble and pulled the exorcist out. "Hey! Are you all right?!" Miles shouted, hoping he hadn't been too late.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:49 pm
(I was just about to post this about lets see who jumps in out of no where to help.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:53 pm
((lol, beat you to it bro! XD ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:55 pm
Shikara gasped for breath as Miles pulled her from the prison, coughing up water before panting "i....i dont like this guy." she looked to Darius before trying to stand up straight. "he has some kind of elementla power, he just batted my attacks away."  

uki-katzugowa

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:00 pm
"Then you should let me fight him, I don't want to have to report that two exorcists died today." Miles said and stood up to face Darius, intent to kill in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:01 pm
(Currently no intent to jump in just watch lol)
Sitting on the side of the building higher up Kyo watched down at the group. The only one he cared about currently was Miles having been following him and masking his energy by simply suppressing it. Sitting there now he watched the happenings slightly annoyed when Miles had jumped in and saved the woman. Deep down he had wanted to see her death as the man she was against was not holding back from what he could tell. The voice from his head chimed in during his thinking wondering what the boy planned currently. "Nothing as of yet it's not my fight nor any of my concern until one of them starts looking down on the others" he muttered to himself as he sat there swinging his legs back and forth.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:08 pm
Darius watched as Miles jumped in and saved Shikara, he sighed before scratching his head "what a bother, i was hoping to be done with this quickly." the beast screamed for him to spill the mans blood, Darius just closed his eyes before growling slightly "shut the hell up, im thinking...." he looked Miles in the eyes before grinning "you want to fight me? fine.....ill boil you alive and kill the girl after."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:11 pm
Shikara sighed before nodding and stepping back "ok, be careful" she watched Darius, noticing the strange beahavior that was commen in possessed people, talking asif someone was there with them, she had always wondered what it would be like to have someone constantly in her head, but she always dismissed it as something that would annoy the hell out of her.  

uki-katzugowa

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:46 pm
"Normally this is the part where I give you one last chance to walk away, but not this time. Come, lets get this over with!" Miles yelled and swung his sword, sending a blast of air at Darius.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:59 pm
User Image

When her target suddenly moved into an alley, Inge only sped up after him, pausing just before turning into it as that silly little demon in her head decided to speak up. She wasn't extremely used to the voice just yet so it still threw her off guard when it spoke up after a silence. 'Suspicious, no?' "No." She muttered back with a bite in her tone, strolling into the alley as the voice continued as if it hadn't heard her. 'Very, very - you should leave, you know. This isn't smart. Moronic, actually.' "Shut up." 'It could be anyone - anything. He knows you're coming. He has a plan and you don't. I know you don't - I can see it all-' "Shut up, GODDAMMIT!" Inge stopped, three or so feet behind the man, realizing a second too late her 'sneaking' was probably failed by now. Ah. Well. Stupid Inge.

"...Hey." She called out flatly, starting to walk towards him again without much apparent fear, "You're alone, aren't you?"

mintysprig

High-functioning Marshmallow

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:16 pm
"Alone" Tai questioned keeping his back to the girl as he put his hands behind his head thinking about the question. "Not really I simply decided it was best to lead someone into a trap" he lied keeping his back to her so she couldn't see his face. "Thank's tho for pretty much telling me that your a contractor you got rid of alot of the guess work. All of you do alot of talking to yourselves likely due to the demon inside" he said turning around shaking his hands a bit as he walked towards her. "Now I would come along quietly if I were you all I need is a whistle and this won't end to well for you but catching you unharmed is more of a benefit to me and you as well" Tai said to her stading a few inches from the girl. "So then what do you say" Tai asked shifting slightly as he stood there crossing his arms.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:08 pm
User Image

All of you? Inge gave a questioning look to the man, although it was more so directed at the voice. She hadn't know contracters were popular enough to be known by common -- 'You're really are moronic, you know that?' Her expression flattened and she disregarded that comment, turning her attention instead on the man. She shrugged, rolling her eyes, "Demon inside? I don't know what you're yakking about." She could hardly call that voice a 'demon' - more like a little pest. "I have a mental disorder and I think it's a little offensive you'd put me in whatever group because of it. Demon.. really? You're not that smart." She chuckled before going on, "Do you really think I'd go along with some creepy old man in a dark alley? I just wanted some directions, not to be abducted."  

mintysprig

High-functioning Marshmallow

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:13 pm
"Someone that wanted direction wouldn't ask the person if they were alone" Tai said as he stood there looking her up and down. "Nor would they follow someone into an alley to get said direction's in this day and age. That knocks off two of your attempted lies" Taihel said shaking his head as he watched her. "Nor would the final one be the aura that your letting off meaning to or not Missy" he sighed letting his head hang a bit. "I find contractor's and exorcise them for a living it would be a sad day if I simply mistook you for having MPD" he sighed shaking his gloves a bit as he watched the girl. "Now I will ask again will you come quietly or not" he wasn't wanting a fight.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff