Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
Split Into Pieces (Finished) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:13 pm
Midnight finally surrendered, wiping her eyes. "Okay..."

Innocence thought for a moment. "We still need Gluttony, Happiness, Paranoia, Mischeif, Wrath..."

Lust laughed. "Screw the safety word!" She traced circles on Blood's chest.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:30 pm
The bell rang and when S.M. answered it the chefs walked in with trays of food. " well, looks like Glottony will be on her way soon. I have an idea for Paranoia and Mischeif."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:14 pm
Blood made a knife with his hand, cutting off Lust's top. "No, sweetheart, you don't really understand... I can really hurt you. We need a safety word."

Dust helped Midnight up. "Yeah, thought so... Let's go back inside."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:25 pm
Midnight sighed softly. "Okay..."

Lust sighed softly. "Alright, then...What to you suggest?"  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:56 am
S.M. looked to the door as Midnight walked in and motioned to the array of food. "Hungry?" He said.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:12 pm
"Java cakes." Blood said before morphing into a tentacle monster ((Woo! Tentacles!)) and pinned Lust against the wall, the smooth black-purple tendrils caressing her breasts and thighs.

Dust sighed. "Swift, must we continue? She almost left. Please at least give her a break?"  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:49 pm
"Let's at least get Gluttony out while the food's still hot. Then we can take a break and eat. Sound good Midnight?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:28 pm
Lust groaned pleasurefully, her tail twitching as she grinned.

Midnight sighed heavily, sitting down and forcing herself to eat though she wasn't hungry. It took a moment, but finally Gluttony came out as a dark green, her belly slightly distended. Midnight shot her a warning look before standing. "Now, if you excuse me, I'm gonna go throw up..." She commented, walking away.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:51 pm
S.M. took out his phone and texted Frost, [What makes Midnight happiest in life? **S.M.**]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:06 pm
"Anastasia.... Your disappearance is the thorn, in my side..." Dust sang softly, staring absently at the stairs. "I think about you every night, and every day, every moment, since you left..." He then snapped back to reality. "When tragedy strikes, we all fall. Why? Because they are weak!!" He said in a spurt of dark tone. "I remain unmoved!! I AM THE BETTER!!" He nearly shouted in the same dark tone, raising his fist in a rebelled gesture.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:49 pm
Miidnight's ears twitched and her walking stopped. She turned to look at Dust, her head tilting as she watched him.

[Um, I'd say it was Martini...But he's gone...All Midnight really needs to be happy is someone to love her and accept her for who she is.... ~Frost~]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:59 pm
Dust laughed. "Heeeeh, I'm weird." He lookde around everyone and then flopped down on the couch, a loud crack emanating from the couch as he sank a little deeper than usual. "Hooooh, that's not a good sound..." He said to himself, not getting up.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:05 am
[And she doesn't accept the love of fanily... does she? **S.M.**]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:48 am
Blood reared his lump of a head close to Lust's ear. "How many do you want?"

Dust sighed. "I've never shed a single tear at a funeral... Not in the face of the most tragic tragedies... Does this make me better?" He asked himself in a low tone although everyone can hear him. "Or does this make me emotionless... A monster? I can't tell anymore..."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:44 pm
[No, unfortunately not...A family's love is not the kind that causes one's heart to skip a beat...~Frost~]

Midnight turned back around and exited the house, jumping onto the roof and laying down. A heavy sigh escaped her.

Lust purred. "As many as you can fit~<3"  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces