Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply GGG Contests
Winter Contests 2011 -UPDATE 12/31/11 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New Year's Eve
I'm staying home
71%
 71%  [ 10 ]
Going out to Parrrrrrrrtttttttttttttyyyyy!
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gold
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:19 pm
Liada Trovaras
I had the same issue too Icy since it never got stickied. Either that or it got unstickied. Its's further down the main forum Lemme bump it. stare

When the first post is edited, such as the title change you made, the thread unsticks from being an announcement or sticky. Just give a Mod a holler and we'll be more than happy to sticky the thread back up again. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:07 am
emotion_facepalm Are you serious? I never knew that was the reason.....if I had known that I would have left the damn first post alone..... stressed Ah well, thank you Faerie. also I forgot to post up last night bc I'm a ditz like that and the sign ups for the Avi contest are now officially closed. Faerie has put in her contest entry up on the first page so now people will get to enjoy and oogle *ahem* I mean admire the Avi's until the time of judging.

I know I said that Winners will be announced on New Years Day but I may bump that up to sometime after Christmas next week. Depending on how my schedules IRL tend to go. I have chosen 3 neutral parties to be judges of the contest and when I give them the word they will make the final tally. So good luck to everyone out there and I hope you all had fun with this! HAPPY HOLIDAYS! 4laugh

Liada Trovaras

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:03 pm
*Admires all the avi's* ~ heart Beautimous  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:10 pm
Yeah woah, sorry guys, my link to my avi ended up just linking to "current avi" so it was changing every time I changed clothes. My bad. I changed it back to my original entry...but then I kept having fun playing dressup.

And oh my. Faerie with a dancing pole? *blinks* Is that for reals?

All I can say is I feel bad for the judges. There are some really naughty geezers and some super nice ones, too. This is so much fun!
heart xd  

bandaidd
Crew

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:35 am
Alright folks just a small update: Sent word out to the judges to begin their work so as soon as I get replies from them I shall post up the winners! Please do not be surprised if I don't get it posted until past the date I have mentioned in Page 1 mostly well...I'm sure all of us have some plans or another for New Years right? sweatdrop But I will get them up as soon as possible. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:30 pm
That was really hard, you all made such nice avis. 3nodding  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:42 pm
Saber Talawyrm
That was really hard...
That's what she said.

*couldn't resist* rofl

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:21 pm
Considering how we all were last night in MW I wouldn't have resisted either! rofl  

Liada Trovaras

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:05 pm
Heh, what a thing to come back to. d:  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:09 am
Alright so after the ladies have tallied everything up we have a majority on most of the categories for winners! I'll start with those first and then move onto the second part. These were the winners that were either unanimous votes or 2/3 votes of the judges.

Best Nice Avatar:

Anira Tiernay

The Scrooge:
Psyzapp-D

Santa Baby:

Icy Reign

SugarPlum Fairy:
Kits Rose

Congrats to all who have made to these titles! Now for the second part. Like Saber said it was really tough for our Judges to pick and some were voted for more than one category, so we have a 3 way tie going for the last 3 categories. sweatdrop

Best Naughty Avatar: Faerie KatrinaZ, Bandaidd, and TES
Most Creative: TES, Psyzapp-D, Damecharlie
Bad Santa: TES, Bandaidd, and Faerie KatrinaZ

So we devised a way to break this. I will have the contestants in these Categories do another RN.

1. You will post which Category you are RNing for.
2. RN from 1-50, whoever has the highest score will win that category.

I still have plenty of prizes for everyone who did/might not make it into a category just bc everyone did such a fabulous job on their avi's! I'm glad you all had fun with this and good like to the RN'S! 4laugh

Liada Trovaras

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:31 am
*Bratty slips in to update Gilda's post on the first page, forgetting any polls will disappear with the edit.* Doggone it *Shakes a fist, then edits one more time to add a new poll.*

Happy New Year's Eve my lovely Geezahs ~ heart from Gilda

ThisEmptySoul generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 34!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:01 pm
Oh joy. I get to roll three times rofl

For Best Naughty Avatar

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

ThisEmptySoul generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 46!

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:02 pm
For Most Creative  
ThisEmptySoul generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 21!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:03 pm
For Bad Santa  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:54 pm
LOL ~ you're too funny TES ~ all the entries were fantastic so no wonder the judges had such a hard time coming to agreement. 3nodding  
GGG Contests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff