Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 RP Anyone? ((SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath & Shiningdragon21)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:04 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Jaqueline chuckled dryly. "Which is why she ain't a member of this crew," she said. "Dunno what I did, but she started hatin' me. Been that way fer years now. O, an' Joseph?" she said, looking up at him. "'Bout those coins ya stole from me? Go 'head an' keep 'em. Your share'a the spoils from t'day."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:22 pm
((bump. I'm bored... sad ))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:56 am
"Hmm really can I keep this stuff as well" he asked hanging upside down from the rafters as he pulled out several pouches of gold and hung them from his fingers. "Your friends crew may find themselves a bit lighter on there pockets" he chuckles with a smile. "Not a usual thing to have someone notice I pick pocketed them so quickly" he said shaking his head. He didn't want to push it to much but would likely see just how much he could pilfer from the captain even if he would give it back. "Or will it be anything I can actually steal from you I can keep?" he questioned with a light hearted chuckle.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:34 am
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Jaqueline snatched the pouches from Joseph. "Nope. Only what you stole from me, and only this once, got it? Next time, try stealin' from the enemy, not my crew." That is, if he was going to stay long enough for there to be a next time. "'Course 'taint normal fer someone ta know when they're bein' pickpocketed," Jaqueline chuckled. "I lived on the streets fer a while meself. I know the tricks, boyo."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:32 pm
"Ahh yes you may have lived on the streets but I still know more then a few tricks" he laughed hanging there as he held another pouch or two in his hands. He wasn't worried about the gold currently easily able to make what he needed in money in less then a days work on the streets. "Then tho should you be confiscating what I took are you going to be taking this as well" he asked pulling the dagger out and tossing it to the ground. It thudded into the deck just a few inches from her foot as he righted himself and started to make his way up the mast. "If I were one for assassinations I might make a good rogue" he laughed looking down at her as he climbed.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:39 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Jaqueline looked at the dagger at her feet and cocked an eyebrow. "Well, now. This don't look too familiar," she remarked, plucking it from the deck and turning it in her hand. She looked back up at Joseph, then shrugged and slipped the dagger into her boot. "Guess I'll keep it." She headed to her cabin, stopping when she saw the sword embedded in her door. She grasped it and gave a hefty tug, stumbling back a couple steps when the blade came free. She called the quartermaster over and handed him the sword, hilt first. "Take this an' put it with the rest'a the weapons. Mayhaps it'll get used."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:44 pm
Getting up to the crows nest Joesph jumped in finally collapsing the cocky demeanor finally falling. "Staying on this ship is going to be suicide" he muttered sitting up against the wood as he ran his hands thru his hair. The adrenaline had wore off after he had almost been killed by the giant earlier. He was in a cold sweat as he sat there covering his eyes. What was he to do if that happened on a more regular basis how insane were these pirates. "A week or more likely" he muttered taking in a slow breath trying to get himself back under control.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:47 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

"Whatcha mean, mate?" Kieren asked, leaning against the edge of the crow's nest. "O' course we go on raids a lot, but 'taint the Damsel too often. Nor many ships equal to 'er or the Phoenix. Ya ain't got nothin' ta worry 'bout. 'Sides, I thought the cap'n was lettin' ya off when we get ta Tortuga."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:06 pm
"I don't think that can come fast enough" he said his hands over his face as he closed his eyes looking at the ground. "Putting on a front is one thing but nearly getting cleave in half by some freak with a blade is another" Joesph said pulling his hands away from his face as he looked to the other man. "I am a thief not a fighter. I run away when there is danger not run in guns blazing or cannons in this case" he said thinking about where they were going. "Tortuga will likely be where I part after of course making a little quick coin to ensure my travels back to the mainland" he sighed having calmed down enough to feel better.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:10 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Kieren chuckled. "Well then, guess we'll only be enjoyin' yer company a few more days, eh?" He took a paring knife from a pocket of his vest and started picking at the dirt under his nails with it. "Well, 'taint like yer the only one Cap'n Phoenix's lost. But yer one'a very few, mate."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:02 am
"One in a few how do you figure" he asked sitting there looking at him. From what he could gather in the little time he had talked with Kieren he wasn't someone that said things he didn't mean out of instinct or out of a lack of the intellectual ability to lie he wasn't quite sure. "Better yet back up one that she has lost? What like the woman earlier that was looking to have her head on a platter?" he questioned him his interest piqued.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:09 am
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

The lookout shook his head. "Naw. Cap'n Dawn was never one'a us. She's from the time when the Phoenix was another's ship." He returned the knife to his pocket and slid down to sit across from Joseph. "But that's all I know of 'er. Sorry, mate. That one's a question fer the cap'n, but I doubt she'll answer it," he chuckled.

(What happened to the picture that went with your posts? I liked it.)  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:26 pm
User Image"Your not very good at leaving things alone" Joesph said as he shook his head. "Doubt she will answer a question well that of course piques my interest as you probably intended to do" he said raising an eyebrow slightly as he looked at him. Taking the time to take a few more on his breather he sighed rubbing his head. While the captain had a slight interest piquing quality Joesph had to think of his own survival as well. He had a few days to come to a conclusion on things.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:34 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Meanwhile, the sun was setting and eight bells rang. Kieren stood and offered Joseph a hand up. "C'mon, mate. Eight bells means we're droppin' anchor fer the night. No more need fer us ta be up here."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:14 pm
User Image"After the near death experience oddly enough I am not hungry in the least" Joesph said looking at the man simply lightly slapping his hand. "I think I will just sit up here for awhile if I get hungry in the next few moments tho I will be down" he said knowing there was no chance it was going to happen but why be mean to the one who seemed to want to be friendly with him. Tho if that was the intention or how he acted towards everyone Joesph couldn't really tell. .  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff