Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
My Dysfunctional Pony: Friendship with Benefits (opened!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Main Cast Pony
  Twilight Sparkle
  Applejack
  Fluttershy
  Rainbow Dash
  Rarity
  Pinkie Pie
View Results

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:02 pm
Whitey snickered slightly when Sophie tripped before coughing slightly and recomposing herself.

BlackBlood cantered over to Sophia and knelt down, "You Okay?" He asked looking directly at her face only a few inches away.

Whitey glanced at her brother in surprise, 'Is he showing... SYMPATHY!?' her mind screamed.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:06 pm
Moon sighed as she continualy banged her head against the door of her shop "open....open...open" she stared back into the key hole before thinking "hmmm, maybe i can pick the lock with my horn?" she opened her eyes wide as she smiled "yes, that'll work!" she stood up before looking through the keyhole and sticking her horn in the keyhole "ah!...there we go!...uh..wait..IM STUCK!!"  

uki-katzugowa

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:10 pm
"He so you like boys? I didn't know" He saw Moon stuck in her door and ran to her "Moonlight are you ok?!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:16 pm
Moon stood still as she heard someone speak to her, she stood up as straight as she could before taking a deep breath and smiling "im ok...just peachy, absolutly fabulous......GET THIS FREAKIN' DOOR OFF ME!!" She started pulling and thrashing about before giving up again and sitting down to catch her breath "Sissie....dont suppose you have a hack saw?"  

uki-katzugowa

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:22 pm
Sophie looked up and blushed deeply when she saw BlackBlood so close to her. "U-Um yeah. T-Thanks." she said as she got back up. She then felt something wet and put her hoof on her forehead and saw she was bleeding. "Ow, that's a bad scrape." she said.

"Yeah, it's-" Bull started to say then saw Sissie run off to help Moonlight. "Here I can help." he said and tried to carefully get the door off of Moonlight.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:26 pm
"is that you Bull?" she tried to look round to see but with her horn stuck it was something that wasnt going to happen "i would be very greatful for the help"  

uki-katzugowa

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:27 pm
"no I don't, but I have a bulldozer. Bull you try pulling her out and I'll try to wiggle her horn out." He said as he grabbed Moon's head and tried to move it out of the keyhole  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:34 pm
Bull nodded then looked at Moonlight. "Um, how can I do this without lookin like a perv?" he asked awkwardly.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:42 pm
Moon stood waiting, not sure what she was ment to do right now, watching as her glasses started to slip off her face as Sissie started to wriggle her head "...uh..b..be careful."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:52 pm
"Moonlight, back up slowly." Bull said as he helped steady her head so her horn wouldn't snap off.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:56 pm
Moon slowly tried to back up slowly, her vision bluring slightly as her glasses fell to the floor "you sure this is going to work?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:56 pm
"Ooh that doesn't look good..." Whitey stuttered. She backed away from the other pony for fear of getting the blood on her white fur. "Umm where are your bandages?" She asked still backing away from Sophie.

BlackBlood snorted as he rubbed his shoulder against Sophie's forehead clearing the blood away from her scrape. "You'll be fine..." He croaked as he examined the cut. "Just gotta get it covered," he continued before looking around with WhiteWind for something to patch up the cut.  

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:06 pm
"Yeah, just relax." Bull said in a calm voice as they continued to help. "I see it comin out." he said.

Sophie blushed again as Blood rubbed her forehead. "T-There's a first aid kit in the kitchen in the cabinet above the sink." she told them.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:11 pm
"I think we almost got it!" He said as he started to pull a bit harder  

Xistund

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:12 pm
"oh...ok" She tried to relax, calmly backing up slowly, trying not to crush her glasses as she did.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff