Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
|[ Kumo ○ Chat ○ Room ]| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:13 am
Meanwhile I was fine with the squad given to me.

Ah well, their fault for screwing everything up. XP  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:01 am
Yeah, that's one thing I like about you, Ruhi. You're super chill til you're about to set fire to what displeases you. xD  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:03 pm
Kazuraii

Hello, sorry for the quote (as I'm about to get off and go to bed) but did your character summon a clone who then talked to my character? .3. is that what just happened?

If it did, I'll likely reply in the morning. If not, Samuru's just gonna chill till he gets put in a headlock by an unmentionable and rather angry female.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:39 am
hey sorry bout that, I'm basically a clone fighter. Keeping clones out and about at all times. The reason I used the clone to talk is because the real Kazurai was inside his hidden mist jutsu. My clone was completely exposed at the moment and by the way I was approached I figured that was the one you walked up to. Given I think only suiton or an ocular bloodline can see through the mist. But hopefully that all worked out the way it happened.  

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:45 am
HI PEOPLE!!!!!
I am back (for those who knew me) for those who dont HIII nice ta meet ya <.<

i should start activating my character again and do missions
anyone care to rp with me?

edit: on second thought my profile is gone <.<
edit edit: oh old thread still there xP  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:01 pm
Hai Aquos! Id be happy to RP with ya in the village but mainly -----> Id like to say i wanted to create a Kumogakure chat room via skype for anyone who has a character in Kumo and fancies themselves a semi active RP'er. This is to help liven the village up and keep the posting flow much more natural. PLEASE no drama like that came from the previous Shinobi nations chat. and we will try to keep the topics in chat more Kumo related. But if you have any information that you would not like getting to other villages it might be best to keep it quiet. For some of the people don't just have characters in Kumo.

I already have the skype chat room up so if you would like to join please add me via skype ----> VVhitecrow (yes 2 V's) and I can toss you in there soon as possible.  

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Uzu_KuroTenshi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:19 am
Hiya! hope to be able to RP with you all soon. Really looking forward to it. Just waiting on the profile approval =(

Cya's  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:27 am
Kazuraii
awesome

im going to be doing some missions whenever you are free let me know ^^

edit: or.. we always have clones XD
-forgets they exist here-  

Aquos Dragoa

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:28 pm
alright....here is the ******** deal. i need a cliff notes version of what every character is doing, where they posted, what clones are doing what, and in reaction to what event it happened. It seems we will have to go to a strict post order, as people are double posting. the soldiers have not gotten to react to anything going on. i have waited patiently within the post order to allow everyone ONE post per cycle, and now to have this ******** that i ahve no idea what is going on, who is doing what, and in what order/part of the cycle this happened in. Please post it here, and asap. i cannot continue without it  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:33 pm
Yo-ko
alright....here is the ******** deal. i need a cliff notes version of what every character is doing, where they posted, what clones are doing what, and in reaction to what event it happened. It seems we will have to go to a strict post order, as people are double posting. the soldiers have not gotten to react to anything going on. i have waited patiently within the post order to allow everyone ONE post per cycle, and now to have this ******** that i ahve no idea what is going on, who is doing what, and in what order/part of the cycle this happened in. Please post it here, and asap. i cannot continue without it

Let's see.. Az led his team(Myurai,Kazuri, Kieko[forgive if i spelled wrong]) to the streets to help the civilians get to safer ground. Kazurai also sent three clones to the hospital to check it out and found the soldiers placing tags down. Daitomi and that other guy[forgets his name] Just got burned possibly to death and ashes by the nibii. Nibii migrated to streets and is now attacking everything. Black,Doki, Raikage, Keila, and others are sitting in one spot healing the wounded thats bout it.  

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:36 pm
The Sleeping Pacifist
Yo-ko

Let's see.. Az led his team(Myurai,Kazuri, Kieko[forgive if i spelled wrong]) to the streets to help the civilians get to safer ground. Kazurai also sent three clones to the hospital to check it out and found the soldiers placing tags down. Daitomi and that other guy[forgets his name] Just got burned possibly to death and ashes by the nibii. Nibii migrated to streets and is now attacking everything. Black,Doki, Raikage, Keila, and others are sitting in one spot healing the wounded thats bout it.
well part of the problem is that kazui had his clones do something last post, so they shouldnt have been able to psot until after the soldiers themselves had posted. i am seriously about to impose a strict posting order to insure their is no more double posting.

jonderken, where is his clone creation, and why does it seem he has posted 3 times this round???  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:41 pm
Yo-ko
The Sleeping Pacifist
Yo-ko

well part of the problem is that kazui had his clones do something last post, so they shouldnt have been able to psot until after the soldiers themselves had posted. i am seriously about to impose a strict posting order to insure their is no more double posting.

jonderken, where is his clone creation, and why does it seem he has posted 3 times this round???
Well, his clones kind of just entered the hospital area, andddddd jonderken i think he is doing the evacuation mission. It wasn't necessarily three posts but just getting the post counts out of the way in one.  

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:44 pm
The Sleeping Pacifist
Yo-ko
The Sleeping Pacifist
Yo-ko

Well, his clones kind of just entered the hospital area, andddddd jonderken i think he is doing the evacuation mission. It wasn't necessarily three posts but just getting the post counts out of the way in one.
i mean he posted in three separate places. didnt he create his clones this post order? then they wont arrive until next post order. epsecially seeing as the soldiers got skipped. im going to go mvoe them now  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:46 pm
Yo-ko
The Sleeping Pacifist
Yo-ko
The Sleeping Pacifist
Yo-ko

i mean he posted in three separate places. didnt he create his clones this post order? then they wont arrive until next post order. epsecially seeing as the soldiers got skipped. im going to go mvoe them now
Ummm, if they left they left? The areas he posted in were non touched areas. Well save for the soldiers, so iunno. You'd have to talk to him on that one. I've only watched and seen what all has occurred. You shouldn't have tried to tank all these posts on your own though, to be honest. I had a feeling something like this would occur. (->3<-)  

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:50 pm
I dare someone to try to Shunshin sneak past the figure at the entrance, again. >.> *cough*

Expect it to not work.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games