Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:59 pm
The knife scraped his mask and Ghost used a quick sweep kick to try and find her and possibly trip her.

(Tell me if that's better)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:27 pm
Raining Eri
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
((That's all right. Minnta told me ahead of time about you changing your powers. Thank you. It would be a bit tedious having two heroes with the same powers. And also, thank you for not starting a battle with Spartan yet. It would be difficult for me to be in two places at once. smile ))
((That's what I thought too. If I'd known ahead of time you were doing the psychic thing I would have started out with fire. smile I'll just be making my way there. Might start the battle before you get there though, depending on Spartan I think. Maybe my char will just need saving or something, being so new to this hero thing. Will try not to get to into it though. How's that sound?))

((Sounds fine to me. I'll post later tonight, guys. I've got classes to get to. Don't finish your fights without me, 'kay?))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:55 pm
((I edited Star's profile.
@Xistund: Kastel is still hiding herself, so unless he's using the scanner he probably wouldn't know where to grab for her hand))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:01 pm
(oh sorry must of read wrong >_< let me edit)  

Xistund

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:08 pm
User Image
'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

User Image

Kastel stumbles as Ghost's kick catches one of her legs, causing her illusion to falter and reveal herself. She slashes at him as she attempts to regain her balance.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:42 pm
The knife hit his side and even though Ghost tried is best to keep his composure grunted in pain. With all his study's on how to disarm a armed aslant it never told him how being cut felt. trying to keep strong he tried to hold her arm and palm her face.  

Xistund

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:05 pm
(Alrighty. I think I may do something with you character too. Oh and quick question, is she in costume right now?)

Nicholas was in his human form, heading home to his apartment. He was fairly wealthy, sort of in the middle. It mostly involved the money that he took from the wallets of all that he killed, whatever little cash he can get. He's done some robberies too, but that wasn't his style. He just wanted enough to live comfortably. As he walked, something felt off... He didn't know what it was at all and started to patrol his eyes around, but couldn't see anything. He didn't dare go "Clear", currently in public and knew that there was no need. He knew that he had the smell of blood, but it was a minor amount and it wasn't even visible. Still, he wanted to get home and change and shower, making sure to get his clothes washed.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:23 pm
User Image

User Image

Kastel hisses slightly in pain when he grabs her left arm, jostling her sore shoulder. She barely manages to duck under his other hand as she tries to twist free of his grip, slashing at the arm holding her while trying to trip him up.

'Who in the world am I?'

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:53 pm
(She is in costume, yes. smile )

Star ran past Nicholas, about to go right past him when she noticed the blood. She stopped, staring wide eyed at the other before asking, "Oh my God, are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:30 pm
Nicholas saw the women dressed up in some sort of costume and jumped back, kinda taken by surprise. It wasn't everyday you saw a girl dressed up like that. He then cocked his head to the side, like he was confused. "Blood? What are you talking about?" He asked, then looked to see his sword sleeve was stained with blood and other accounts of this on his legs. Nicholas looked surprised as well, mentally cursing himself. "Woah! How did that happen?! I don't remember getting hurt today... did I?" He asked himself, seeming clueless to the blood which has highly believable for how Nicholas looked in human form. His eyes were wide, his voice was soft, and overall he was shy. "It think it might have gotten stained at a part time job I was doing. I had to help the owner of the huge deli story downtown move some meats and I guess I got some blood on my clothes." He said with a laugh, knowing it was silly, but in a way true. He did help move meats around once, and human flesh is meat anyway so that could count too... "Sorry to scare you. Please forgive me for not being careful." He said, giving a polite bow. He was a very kind gentlemen as human, making the sudden change to a crazed killer shocking. "If I may ask, why are you dressed up like that? You going to some kind of costume party?"  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:46 pm
"Costume party?" Star asked before looking down at herself. She then laughed as though the idea were silly. "Of course not. I'm a super hero!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:55 pm
The pain from the cuts started to make him losses his grip he had to get that knife away from her. He then jumped into her to try and knock her down hoping she would drop the knife.  

Xistund

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:25 pm
User Image

User Image

Kastel grunts as she falls over, though the fall only made her tighten her grip. She looks up at him, frowning, when a sudden loud hiss is heard to the side of him as a large cat stalks towards him.

'Who in the world am I?'

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:57 pm
"Super hero?! That's pretty cool." Nicholas said with a smile. "I'm just your average kid, living on his own with a part time job to pay for meals and such." He said, sighing. "I'm not superhero material anyway. So, who are you looking for?" He then asked.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:05 pm
"Oh, you know, I'm not really sure." Star said. "All I know is that there was a murder a little ways behind me, at a lab. I didn't catch the details, but I think the killer went this way." She suddenly gasped.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff