Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: Resurrection of the Tower .:NA/OPEN:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:28 am
- OOC: Just saying, I dunno if Haruko still has Alexia in her control, so I'm "winging" it. Derp. -

"WHATDAFAWK!?" she said, leaning back and flying backwards, "Pyschotic b***h..." She called two random shadows into her hands, forming black claws on them. Alexia flew at the crazy girl, ready to claw at her.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:35 am
((Speaking of 'winging' it...))

“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning'

If the crow could frown, it would of. Maybe even scowl in annoyance. She could tell that this fight wasn't going to end well if the supposed 'heroes' didn't get their act together. She launches herself at the crazy girl, shifting to human form as she tackles her.

'I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

((Is it still raining?))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:47 am
(No she doesn't. Sorry, I'll be more clear next time)

Haruko got tackled to the ground by the crow turned human. When they hit the ground, she laughed,"Is the little birdie mad?" She saw Alexia coming towards them,"Be carefull birdie, the darkness comes for you."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:56 am
She halted her advance, seeing the girl from before beat her to the necro girl. "You say that like I'm the bad guy." Alexia sneered. She sent the two shadows on her hands to help the shifter restrain the girl.

- OOC: Hmm... It could be starting to stop. :3 -  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:04 am

"In her mind, you probably are.", Arielle says as she readjusts her grip a little now that she wasn't the only one holding Haruko. She was already preparing her mind to summon one of her 'phantoms' in case the girl tried to control her like she did the winged girl.

-Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:18 am
Haruko looked at Arielle and whispered,"look out." Two of the dead mayors came up behind Arielle to grab her.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:31 am

Arielle growls as she kicks one of the bodies away. It was times like these that she wished that her physical enhancements had stopped at strength, speed, and reflexes instead of enhancing her sense of smell, hearing, and taste as well. "So what's your damage, Yank?"

-Winston Churchill

((FYI Yank isn't a nice thing when a British person says it, it's considered very insulting))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:58 pm
Standing back watching everything that was happening kyo held his hands together. The one that they were fighting was not a necromancer like he had believed. Instead she was able to take control of peoples bodies which was very troublesome. Holding his hands together ice started to form in between it as he thought of a spell to use. Flowers of imprisonment" he muttered crushing his hands together before blowing what was between them out towards the crazy girl. As the ice got farther away from him it transformed into a light snowfall. Like with the crooks from earlier tho anything he saw as evil that the snow touched started to be assaulted heavier by the snow each one that touched it turning into an ice flower and freezing on there body.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:03 pm
((Poke))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:14 pm
((Poke))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:28 pm
Haruko laughed as everything just seemed to pass in front of her. The remaining zombie grabbed Arielle from behind, but began to get covered in the snow and freeze in it's stance. Haruko stopped laughing as soon as she began to feel the snow turned ice flower. "Brrr....c-c-cold."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:38 pm
"Frozen seal" Kyo muttered slamming his fist into the palm of his hand as the zombies that had been covered in the ice flowers were suddenly incased in a block of ice sealing them in place. Looking to Haruko tho he hadn't done the same with her. It was a spell he used for things that either couldnt' die or he didn't see a reason to let them live. "Now then again will you give up" he asked as electricity slowly started to spark across his fingers.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:45 pm

Arielle shivers slightly as she releases the girl, and shoves the now frozen corpse away. "Can you give me a bit of warning so I can let go first?", she grumbles.

-Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:59 pm
Haruko glared at Kyo,"I'll just see you again tonight. Try again. Game over." She closed her eyes and said nothing more.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:09 pm
"Ehh" kyo muttered looking at Arielle. "Sorry about that" he said rubbing the back of his head in an apology. "Not used to being around other's when I do that" he laughed a bit before looking to Haruko. "How do you plan to even get out of this tho" kyo asked looking at her. "There really probably won't be a try again button to work with" he told her as he stood there.
(Surprised her body control powers haven't really be shown off yet.)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff