Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
❅] Snow Country |[ Shopping | Main Court Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:58 pm
Bast refrained from answering Jun's question, taking it both as a rhetorical question and one he already knew the answer to. She downed the rest of her tea and ordered another. She paused for a moment to gather her thoughts before responding.

"Seals are the most useful things ever," she commented. Yet another barrage of questions and perhaps the lengthiest monologue yet were in her arsenal, but she stopped when Genesis greeted her.

"Hello!" she greeted him. "My name is Bastet. You have quite the fine sword there, I must say. Will you join us? I'm sure that your friend could use a break from my talking his ear off. Food is on the house if you're also a Yuki-nin."

A few strands of her long, steel-gray hair fell over her shoulder as she spoke, much to her annoyance. She formed a hand seal and summoned a blue ribbon that she used to tie her hair back. The cool blue accentuated the light color of her Snowflake Yukata and cerulean Obi.

iBromantic

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:09 pm
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄
❝I control you. You never control me!❞
~Through these glasses, I view the world.~
~From under this jacket, I hide my face.~

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

A slightly nice little break in the conversation came about as Genesis appeared back at the place that they had been eating at earlier. Hearing that Genesis was done, Jun sadly couldn't say the same, but to him that was alright. While he wasn't as talkative all the time, he could be when he had the motivation to do so, and of course, talking to the owner of a puppet store was a good motivation. He had already gotten some good tips from her and if anything he could maybe keep in touch with her and get even more. Either way, he was kind of glad that she let up on him a little bit. Turning his attention to Genesis he nodded. "That's good to hear and yes I have. She runs a puppet shop in Sunagakure."

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Genin ┇ Aburame Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Puppeteer ┇ Chakra: 310/310 [25/25]
Current Puppet: Kowai┇Jutsu Used:

Ergo War

Flamefox Merimac

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:53 pm
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

Jae didn't move from her covered cocoon, even after he had finished explaining himself. Slowly she poked her head out, narrowing her eyes as she looked up at him. He was fanning his face, probably in an attempt to keep himself from getting too flushed. "So you were there at the wrong place at the wrong time...?" She asked, trying to pressure him. She felt a little more spirited now, the effects of the fatigue and overheating were almost gone. Jae was not even sure how long she had been asleep for. Had she missed any announcements for the exams. The Exams! She sat up, tossing the cover off of herself as she changed direction again. Jae was a whirlwind of expressions, moods and directions. Even after having just woken up from a fainting spell she was very much the same. "The exams! What did I miss?!" She asked him, momentarily pushing the incident aside.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:22 pm
User Image
User Image

"W-wait, I hmph- !" Ooeda's words were cut off as the sheet Jae tossed off covered him like a corny ghost costume. Through the white covers, he pointed at the television not too far from the bed. It had been on the entire time, though the volume was muted. Not but a moment or two ago, the announcement for the second part of the Chunin Exams and Jounin Evaluations kicked on. If she was fast enough, Jae would be able to hit the volume up, breaking the mute, allowing her to catch the last half of the service. Thankfully, the matches are always stated lastly.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:36 pm

Watching the cover blanket his entire being, she following his direction as he pointed to the television she hadn't noticed. Reaching back, she grabbed a piece of the blanket and pulled, so that she could take it off of him as she went to turn the t.v's volume on.

"Why, hello there, my lovely Jounin Exam participants. Same deal with the minor Village entrants here, but we can forget about them for now. What's that? You want to hear your match-ups too? Well, then let's get this show on the road! First up, at the Earthen City, are Nekita Matata and--wait, where are these people from? What do you mean you lost the paperwork?! Go find it!--Noctis Shinsetsu! Next, at the Autumn Overlook, are Alzayr Hakemoto and Jae Ketsueki! Kyoishi Inuzuka versus Kodoki Dokijima at the Giant's Grip! Masashi Yuusashi versus the one known as 'Zero' at the Pristine Pools! Good luck, one and all, and prepare for your battles!"

"On to the rules: In the Chuunin Exams, each contestant will have his or her Chakra pool limited to only 100 bits with a time limit of 10 posts, which is our folksy way of saying we'll count down from ten. The three-way battle will get 15 posts to work their magic. As for the Jounin Exams, the rules are even stricter! Each contestant will be limited to only 200 measly bits of Chakra, but will also have access to only ten of their techniques, which they must send to the examiners beforehand! No mid-battle changing! Their battles will last for 15 posts. Oh, and no killing anyone or cheating! Any questions? Go!"

Jae didn't move from where she had stood, watching the broadcast with a numb mind. Her heart was pounding and now the exams actually felt more real than before. Alzayr Hakemoto She had never seen him before or heard about him before, which was either good or bad. Noctis had his own match set up already as well. Against a Nekita. She felt a little worried for him, that worry catching her off guard. Fighting back against such a feeling she turned to look back at her 'savior'.
"I guess...I'm up." Of course she was stating the obvious but she was so utterly anxious she needed to sort herself out a little bit. Shutting the television off she took a seat at the edge of the bed, folding her hands on top of her lap.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

Genesis smiled and inclined his head both in respect and acknowleging that he was a Yuki shinobi. This women, whom introduced herself as bast, he found to be a great conversationalist. When she noted his sword he glanced over his shoulder at it before turning back to her"This old thing? Its got its some wear on it but it's been good to me and I to it" He spoke as he took his blade off and layed it against the table as he took a seat adjacent to Bast. The summoning of the ribbon he found to be very interesting for this, however minor it was, was his first experience with sealing and summoning jutsu's"You seem to have quiet a few tricks up your sleeve Lady Bastet. I would hate to face you in battle" Even though he was grinning and maintaining a light atmosphere he had a feeling that if this women wanted to, she would slaughter him, Jun and everyone between her and the gates"So tell me,what do you know of Blades?"

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:52 pm
User Image
User Image

Having folded and placed the sheet on the bed during the moment Jae was turned to the television, Ooeda walked a bit closer as the last names for the matches were announced. "Noctis, huh? I believe that was the name of the masked boy, was it not? The girl he's facing, Nekita Matata, I'm somewhat acquainted with her, actually. And, Alzayr Hakemoto, evidently one of the Hakemoto monks... Aheh, well, at the very least, you'll be fighting at one of my most favorite spots in all the country." Taking a seat beside Jae, he placed his hand against her back, rubbing in very slight circles. "You shouldn't let the stress weigh so heavily on your shoulders. I'm sure there are people out there who would tell you to ignore it, or to think of something else, but the true of the matter... You need to recognize a problem in order to deal with it. To saddle something like stress or tension, and still be able to hold yourself up with that weight, that's how you become truly strong." He flashed a quick smile and then returned his hands to his lap. Ooeda may not have known the girl very much, but he was always willing to help where he could, permitted he was able to help, of course. "By the way, my name is Ooeda."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:01 pm
"That I do, oh ye of no name," Bast said to Junichi, the last part jokingly. She could not remember ever getting his name, and while she was a bit curious, she wasn't going to push it very much.

"I would hate to face me in battle. I'm not a very nice person to deal with." She took another sip from her tea. "I'm a follower of the Hyouhou Niten Ichi-ryuu, which succinctly means I dual-wield blades, although I don't use any of that fancy Bukijutsu stuff. Of course, that doesn't mean my experience is necessarily limited to that school. Also, I can tell you that the center of gravity for your blade is nowhere near the hilt, so you use a lot of energy just swinging it around. So, mind telling me how you use it? Large blade schools aren't too common, so I've only ever forged them."

She drained the rest of her tea and then ordered a cup of hot water and a spoon. While she waited, she summoned a small metal flask and popped the lid off. As soon as this was done, she looked up at Genesis with a friendly smile on her face.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:21 pm

Watching him approach her as he asked about Noctis and spoke of the other contestants she nodded her head. He was very optimistic, annoyingly, but not too annoyingly, so. Jae was not always a pessimist but when it came to matches against strength and ability it was always a sore spot for her. He reached out and rubbed her back, comforting her. Looking to him she studied his expression while he spoke, mesmerized by just how kind he was being to a person he had just met and during such an awkward scenario as well. He's right. She mused. That was how she always lived. Odds stacked against her and she continued forward no matter how heavy her burden. She cracked a smile and reached out to pat his hand that was now neatly set upon his lap. "Thanks." She returned her hand to her lap as well and laughed lightly as he officially introduced himself. Jae held out her hand for him to shake. "Jae Ketsueki." Easy. His company was easy and she enjoyed it. He didn't lie to her and tell her what he wanted to hear and he seemed mature and modest. She wasn't sure if he was a local from this village but she hoped to become honest friends with him. She laughed again, squinting a little. "At least I know two things about you now. Your name is not Thomas and you are no Ghost." She teased, playing with him again. She was scared and anxious about this fight but she wasn't going to just curl up or break down about. She was going to get up and go. Just like always.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

'She can tell that from my center of gravity? She is more analytical then Shimiru!' This women seemed to be a lady of many talents, for she was a practitioner of a foreign style that he, a swordsmen, had never even heard of. When she questioned how he used his blade this surprised him, for it seemed rather obvious"Uhh, its not that hard. I've been lugging it around for years so I hardly even notice it anymore. I use my hips and legs more then anything though" So, he had come to the conclusion that this women was either a great intellectual or a bonafied Sannin. Either way the more he was around her the more on guard he was

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:07 pm
User Image
User Image

Reaching outward, Ooeda took Jae's hand and gave two or three shakes before simply resting in grip for a moment. Releasing, he let out an almost snickering laugh, curling his head inward as he did. "Aheheh, I'm sorry. I really don't know why I'm laughing. It's just the idea of a handshake... For some reason, it's laughable to me. Aheh, it's nice to meet you, though, Jae." Smiling back at her, he brought his hand behind his head again, pulling at his hair. "Yeah... sorry about all the mystery back at the springs. I'm not a big fan of using the public pools... A-anyway, shouldn't you be getting ready for you exams?" Turning his head, Ooeda looked to the clock in the room, dragging his sights back to Jae as he noted the time. "I've got a few things to attend to around town, but I'll be sure to cheer for you during your match, alright?" He let his last smile fade as he finished speaking and rose from the bed, reaching out his hand to help lift Jae.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:34 pm

Nodding, she sighed, her expression light despite her march to the unknown. Jae took his hand and got up. She reached back for her stuff and began to strap her stuff on. Jae shook his hand, giving him another dose of the hand shake before she parted. "I appreciate everything you've done for me Ooeda. I wont forget your kindness." She bowed, formally. With that she adjusted her holster and waved to him, opening the door and heading off towards her match.

[exit]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:36 pm
User Image
User Image

"Please, think nothing of it." Was all that Ooeda managed to slip out before Jae had left for her examination match with the Hakemoto monk. Closing his eyes as he faced the door, he couldn't help but feel something odd pulsing through his stomach. He wasn't exactly sure what it was. It wasn't warm, but it wasn't cold either. It didn't itch, but it wasn't subtle. Whatever was going on within his gut, he forced himself to dismiss it, slowly making his way toward the nearest exit.

[ Exit area. ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:44 pm
User Image

*| Burakku Shita Hojo |*

G enin
G enjutsu
S ensor

l| Burakku weaved his way through the crowd, passing close to people but not enough to attract their attention. He was nearly silent in his movements, drifting through like a dazed ghost as he breathed in the scents...and took in some unwatched possessions. His little snac-pet bird was now perched on his head, curled up in his hair and holding on tightly with its talons as he turned his head left and right. He paused outside a ramen shop and stared at the bowls of soup, his mouth watering a fraction though he didn't show it Ramen. Actual fresh cooked ramen. Not day old leftovers someone didn't eat because it was cooked wrong. Ooooh he wanted this. But he couldn't exactly bye any of it...so he turned his head away, smiling friendly like at anyone who passed by to notice. |l

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:43 am
User Image

Sebastian Crane

You may think your special...

Sebastian entered the area, and looked for Burakku. He used his Predatory instincts to keep track of the ninja in the large crowd, before he sat and grabbed himself some Thai food. Sitting, the ninja kept an ear open to listen. Soon he would move

...but you aint nothing

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces