Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
the sister's estate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maddest Hattress

Familiar Lover

7,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:47 pm
Julie finishes then stands up excuse us... she moves and pushes her chair in and grabs Yoru's hand and takes him with her to the room. Charlie watches her younger sister and smirks leaning in her chair back she listens to Sleipnir Charlie watches her sister leave the room. Katelin takes one more and finishes it and sits back full now she looks at how much was left and sighed. Jamie smiles ok i'll be gone before lunch and back after dinner ok? J.J. Knew it was a long time to handle her sisters and Arafin has to handle his brothers she hopes he could to it. Julie walks in still holding onto Yoru she opens the door and closes it then turns to Yoru "ok do you have a dance you'll want to learn right now? she remembers the memory and smiles but hides it as if she's excited about dancing which she is. Charlie murmurs "welp looks like yoru is julie's dancing partner....Katelin nods and keeps her head down. Julie gets her cds and names the songs on them waiting for Yoru to choose one she goes though them to see one of charlie's and sighs and murmurs "charie has got to be neater... she pushes it away for when she walks out she'll give it to Charlie. Charlie kicks Sleipnir on his leg signaling for him to come follow her she stands up and pushes her chair in "escuse me..." she walks out expecting Sleipnir to follow though she doesn't let on  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:37 pm
The Heylan Brothers
{Arafin, Sleipnir, Yoru and Itaku}
"The gang's all here....whether we like it or not..."

User ImageUser Image

Yoru followed beside Julie quickly, ingoring the slight grin given by his brothers. Arafin nodded, taking note of the rough time that she'd be gone and back. From the sounds of it, he wouldn't have to look after them for too long, which suited him just fine. Yoru wouldn't be any trouble, it wouldn't take much to get Ita to calm down, it was just Sleipnir who would cause as much trouble as possible, and from the sounds of it, he'd do so with Charlie as an accomplice. When Julie asked him about a dance he wanted to learn, Yoru couldn't help but look away as a slight blush spread along the bridge of his nose. "There is one other dance that I'm aware of...the tango..." He said softly. He didn't know the exact mechanics of it, but knew that it was a dance that was a bit faster in pace than the waltz, but his blushed was caused by the fact that he knew it was a little more 'intimate' than the dance they had practiced before. Back in the dining room, Sleipnir nodded in response to Charlie's statement, the grin still on his face. "Let's just pray that's all they're doing." He whispered jokingly. When he felt her kick him, he cast a sideways glance at her sublty as she left. Giving it a moment to not seem too suspicious, Sleipnir held his stomach for a moment and faked a very mild wince. "Ugh...too much soy sauce I think." He lied, getting up slowly and making his way out of the room. Once he was out of the sight of the others, he sighed lightly and caught up with Charlie.

User ImageUser Image  

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

Maddest Hattress

Familiar Lover

7,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:57 pm
she looks at him and smiles and seaches for the cd with the song then puts it in and starts to play it and stands up "ok you ready?" she waits for his answer and notices him blushing but doesn't say anything about it she grabs his hands and puts them in her own and waits for him to show any signal thats he's ready. Charlie smirks and looks out the sun was down and the moon was high in the air she grabs Sleipnir's hand and takes him to her room then opens the window the photo of her family easily seen she looks behind her "come on" she swings out and onto the side and slowly starts to climb up onto the roof using the gutter as a base for her to hold onto she gets up there and looks down and waits for Sleipnir to come after her though she wasn't sure he would "hey you're aren't scared now are you? she looks up to see the stars and a full moon it was beautiful almost a dream picture and she always loved to see it though she never tells she smiles at it. J.J. watches her sisters leave not hearing Sleipnir she was almost in her own world thinking about tomorrow and how it will end out she wasn't sure if the people there would like her music or not she just thought about it keeping her head down for some reason she kept thinking they would hate it though she wasn't sure about that at all since Arafin had said her music was good he could have just been saying that just to make her feel good though she wasn't sure about that either she just thought about it in her chair. Katelin stands up and says softly "excuse me she starts to clean up taking the plates with the food left in she puts all of it on the biggest plate that they were using and puts it in the fridge and then starts to wash the dishes silently since it was her night to do them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:24 pm
The Heylan Brothers

User ImageUser Image

Yoru gave a nod as Julie took his hands, he was far more used to her doing so than he would've expected, he gave a very faint smile as they began. Following Charlie into her room, he linked as she headed out the window. Looking up and out of it, he grinned at her when she asked if he was scared. "Pfft, I climbed the tree with little hesitation, this is nothing." He said, soon following her up onto the roof. Looking around for a moment, he stretched lightly as he stood next to her. "Nice out here." He said happily, looking up at the moon as he did. It didn't take long for Arafin to see that J.J was in a bit of a distant daze, he tilted his head lightly. "Are you alright?" He asked. Itaku, loooking between the two older siblings, felt just a little out of place since he didn't know what was going on. Seeing Katelin excuse herself and start clearing the table, he rubbed the back of his head. "Umm, me too." He said, quickly heading into the kitchen. "Want some help Katelin?" He asked, hoping the answer was yes so he could distract himself from snooping for just a few more minutes.

{Sorry the post is a bit short, need to head out in a moment so I need to be quick >.<}

User ImageUser Image  

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

Maddest Hattress

Familiar Lover

7,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:38 pm
Charlie looks up at the sky as well and stares "you can't tell my sisters mainly Jamie or she'll freak out and never let me come up here.This is why I sleep during the day I stay up here and do things mainly staring at the sky....
Julie was closer then she usually was mainly twisting and moving her hips to the song "you have to turn me then dip me so that i'm face to face with you... she started to notice how close they were and he was a boy so she started to feel a little different since she only danced with one man(her dad) ever though she tried to just focus on what they were doing and playing the video of her and Yoru dancing. Jamie puts a hand behind her head and laughs a little trying to shake it off though it wasn't working very well she tries to pass it off as something just little and silly "oh I was just daydreaming i'm fine really... though it still bother her she didn't want to burden Arafin with it knowing he had enough on his hands trying to figure out what he'll do when she left with his brothers and her sisters. Katelin looks at him and nods then hands him a cloth to dry the dishes with when she washed them. Julie before he had to turn her was suppose to be in his arms so he could so then he could spin her out of them so she's only holding one hand for a second though when she looks at him the back of her body pressed against the front of his and she stops for a moment and took a small soft breath and watched him then turned away and continued with the dance. Charlie looks at Sleipnir "so what do ya want to do tomorrow my sister will be gone so we wouldn't be caught that fast so do you have any ideas? she waits for his answer she didn't know what to do but was trying to get an idea of what they could and couldn't get away with

((its ok))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:52 pm
The Heylan Brothers

User ImageUser Image

Sleipnir nodded, saying anything about the roof appeared to be out of bounds. Keeping it a secret from J.J would be easy, assuming that Arafin couldn't get the information out of them. Yoru listened as Julie spoke. taking note of what she was saying and turning it into a video of sorts in his head. However, the video was next to nothing like being actually this close to someone. The Yoru in real life was having a sort of sense overload with Julie being so close. He could feel her body make contact with his every now and again, he could hear each and every breath she took, he could see even the slightest shift in glance that she made, he could even catch her very subtle scent from time to time. The only sense that was not being used was taste, to which his subconcious argued, needed only for him or her to accidentally trip in such a way that their lips met before it was used as well. The unintentional thought made him blush, but he still managed to concentrate on the turning and dipping moving in time to the rhythm, making sure to seem as if his mind was not somewhere else. With a small smile, Arafin nodded, he wasn't fully convinced, but he wasn't going to pry unless he thought it was necessary, which for now it appeared not to be. Itaku smiled as he took the cloth, drying the dishes she handed to him and placing them in the right spots. It was a little easier since he had spent some time finding them earlier when they were making the food, it was just a matter of remembering. When Charlie asked what he wanted to do, he put a hand to his chin in thought. "That's a tough one. The main problem is that when Ara's in charge of keeping watch, his eyes don't miss a thing. We could be on the opposite side of the house and he'd still now what we were doing in a matter of time. But here's the thing." He paused, sitting down as he did, soon laying back on the tiled roof. "As long as we're not doing anything that counts as dangerous or life-threatening, he probably wouldn't tell your sister. He'd probably report on if we leave the property without himself with us too."

User ImageUser Image  

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

Maddest Hattress

Familiar Lover

7,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:20 pm
Charlie smiles getting a idea "then we simply won't let him know what we're doing ok after Jamie leaves we'll go to my room and make it known after lunch and then we'll climb down the pipe and take the bikes to the city ad mess around till it's time we go back I have some money so we can do whatever we want we just have to lock my door and pretend and make it seem like we'll still be in there the smiles stays on her face she's done it before even when Jamie was around there's been a closed call once or twice but that's it simple it is she waits for his answer. Julie paid attention to the dance and noticed Yorus cheeks were red and wondered why they would be but she tries to shake it off and gets ready for the dip where he face would be only a couple of inches away from Yorus. Jamie stood up and pushes her chair in excuse me... she was still thinking about it when she went to her room and closed the door and laid on her bed being silent listening to music.Katelin finishes the dishes and looks at Itaku "thank you for helping me what would you like to do next? she awaits for his answer "we could watch a movie if you like... she starts to name the movies off the top of her head and then her favorite "the girl who leapt though time... though she didn't say it was her favorite by how she said it you could tell since she was a little happy when she did she kinda hoped they would watch it though it was his decision to make. Julie says softly "dip me in five...four....three...two...one...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:01 pm
The Heylan Brothers

User ImageUser Image

Sleipnir thought about Charlie's idea for a moment. After a couple of seconds of silence, he put his arm around her and grinned. "I like the way you think Charlie." He said cheerfully, gently pulling her closer to him a little more. Arafin simply smiled as J.J left the room, waiting a couple of seconds before standing up, pushing his chair in and heading out himself. Itaku simply smiled a 'no problem' to Katelin before thinking what to do next. When she suggested wtaching a movie, he nodded again, listening to the titles she said for one he might have heard of. The way Katelin spoke about the last one indicated to Ita that it was one she really liked and, considering he had never heard of any of them, he smiled, giving a small nod. "That one sounds interesting." He said happily, gestruing for her to show him the way. Yoru couldn't have possibly predicted what happened next. Trying to do so with as little hesitation as possible, Yoru dipped Julie as instructed, but stopped there, literally. The moment he dipped her, he realised how close their faces were, so close that he could feel her breath hit gently against his skin, he froze up in both body and mind. Even though the music was still going, he was lost in time. Had they been like that for just a few seconds? A few minutes? All of it slipped away as he could only stare deep into his dance partner's eyes.

User ImageUser Image  

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

Maddest Hattress

Familiar Lover

7,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:51 pm
Charlie smiles as she was being pulled near Sleipnir she enjoyed it and listened to his comment and smirks she could be very deviant if she ever wanted to though she didn't get to much since Jamie was usually always there to watch her and Arafin didn't know what he was in for watching Charlie ok so just come to my room and i'll do the rest... she looks up at the sky and stared at it. Katelin nods she was excitied he picked her movie so she walked him to the "tv room" and got it out and handed him it to read the plot (justlook it up) she waits for his answer to what he thinks of it and if he really wanted to watch it since she didn't want to make him. Jamie was in her room nearly asleep when she woke herself up and yawned and got up she didn't want to go to bed yet but didn't know what to do with herself till then.Julie looked at Yoru and time seemed to stop for her she wasn't sure how long she was in that posed with him but she stared into his eyes as well waiting for him to pull her up it seemed so long, waiting for him to pick her up the seconds seemed like hours to her though she knew better than to say anything she knew he was like her losing the track of the time but she couldn't do anything about it and her cheeks turn a little pink since he was so very close to her

(sorry for short post i've had a very bad day)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:06 am
The Heylan Brothers

User ImageUser Image

Sleipnir nodded lightly, making sure to keep note of where her room was, although considering that it was right across from his own one, it shouldn't be that hard. Looking up at the sky, he smiled, just enjoying the time he had alone with Charlie for now. Reading the plot fragment on the back of the box, Itaku struggled with only a few words, considering few people wanted their slaves to waste time reading and such, he had learned most of what he knew from the others, but still needed a little work. Looking back up at Katelin he smiled, handing it back to her. "Sounds good to me." He said cheerfully. Arafin had made his way to his bedroom, laying down on the bed and just staring at the cieling. "Slei and Charlie will be trouble, I can feel it. Whether they're about to or have already, they're planning something when miss J.J leaves." He said quietly to himself. Finally getting back into time, Yoru blushed heavily when he realised that Julie was waiting for him to pull her back up. Once done, he cleared his throat a little, looking away as he slowly broke contact. "My apologies." He said, sounding as nonchalant as he could, although the beet-red color on his face told a different story. "Maybe that's enough for today...we can go onto a different dance some other time if you'd like." He added, part of him knowing that he'd just repeat the same mistake if they continued.

{it's fine...hopefully your day improves}

User ImageUser Image  

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

Maddest Hattress

Familiar Lover

7,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:37 am
Charlie kept her head up looking at the sky she thought about what they could do tomorrow and thought she should take him to Skate Express and see if he was a good rollerblader or not either way Charlie thought it was going to be fun. Jamie got her headphones and plugs them into her cd player and listens to the music on it nodding her head slightly to the beat she closed her eyes and laid down thinking about tomorrow still she had shrugged most of it off but it still bugged her so she just wanted to get over with it and come back. Julie looked at his cheeks then smiles a little trying to shake it off she had those moments to where she would just stop in a dance so she understood she nods "ok tomorrow we'll continue would you like to do something else till then? she wondered if he would like to paint again she did a little as well. Katelin smiles and then puts it in and sits on the couch and waits for Itaku to sit next to her she skipped the previews and all of that since the movies were all already out she starts to play it and still waits for him to sit down, it's been a long time since she watched this movie even longer when she watched it with one of her sisters and the longest with someone who wasn't one of her sisters so she was happy she had someone to watch it with.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:39 pm
The Heylan Brothers

User ImageUser Image

Sleipnir thought for a moment regarding tomorrow. They'll have to sneak out from the roof if they had any chance of evading Arafin. It wasn't hard getting up, it was just a matter of not making any noise and getting down without being seen. Once that was done, they were free to do as they pleased until it was time to head back, hopefully before her older sister returned. Yoru, who could feel the blush slowly fading, but not disappearing, thought for a second before shaking his head lightly, although it wasn't a 'no'. "I'm not sure, is there anything that you would like to do Julie?" He asked. Itaku took the seat next to Katelin, eager to see what this movie was like. As slaves, sitting around and watching movies was generally unheard of, although their last master's wife allowed Ita and Yoru to keep her company whilst she watched some since they were much younger than what they were now, not to mention that Yoru's expertise with cleaning meant that anything that needed to be done was already done hours before. Arafin soon felt his eyelids get heavy, he didn't realise that he was so tired. "Perhaps It's this bed...it's been so long since you had anything other than concrete under your back." He said sleepily to himself, soon falling into a mild slumber.

User ImageUser Image  

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

Maddest Hattress

Familiar Lover

7,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:05 pm
Charlie kept her head up looking at the sky she sings softly mainly humming to herself though she had sung the words silently it was the song her mother had taught the four sisters "down by the river by the boats where everybody goes to be alone... Charlie cuts herself off remembering Sleipnir was right next to her she didn't want him to hear her sing she had always thought she was bad though it wasn't true just no one had ever told her it was good then again she never let anyone hear her sing. Katelin yawns she was tired though she tried her best to stay awake to watch the movie with Itaku it just wasn't going to happen and soon enough Katelin was asleep and slowly her head was on Itaku's shoulder as she was breathing softly it seemed as if she was dead since she looked so peaceful and barely moving at all. Julie looks at the paintings she usually drew places and things she had never attempted to draw someone so she looked back at him "we could draw each other she wasn't sure how he react to what she had said so she just stayed silent after that waiting to see what he would say to it. Jamie just sighed and then turned off her cd player and was laying down and soon enough like Katelin she was asleep off into her dream realm  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:10 pm
The Heylan Brothers

User ImageUser Image

When Charlie started humming, Sleipnir had smiled, slowly closing his eyes so he could focus more on the sound of her voice. When she began to sing but soon stopped, he let out a small sigh. "Why'd you stop?" He asked, his eyes still closed and his head facing the sky as he slipped his closest hand into hers. Itaku, who had enjoyed much of the part of the movie they had gotten through, also felt a little tired. The excitement of being out of the warehouse, living here and cooking what he wanted to cook for once had caused a bit of a drain on his energy. He was, however, awake enough to feel Katelin's head rest lightly on his. He blushed just a little, but yawned and soon closed his eyes, his head resting carefully against the top of hers. Yoru thought for a moment, although calling it a moment wasn't quite accurate as he spent no time before nodding at her suggestion. "Alright." He said, a small smile revealing itself on his lips. Yoru loved nothing more than to draw and paint, as long as he could do that freely, he'd be happy, even if he didn't look like he was on the outside

{sorry I took so long, busy weekend >.<}

User ImageUser Image  

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items