Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
Blood's Trial (Finished) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:14 pm
((Before anything goes too far, how was this going to end? Unless you still want to make it a surprise.))

S.M. said not another word. He continued to glare at the opposing threat.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:16 pm
"'Ey Enerjak, got any popcorn?" Sciz looked up.  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:19 pm
((I was kind of hoping Swift would back off, what with his family in mortal peril. But part of me really wants to watch them fight because I've cooked up a few lines fr that as well. I might or might not collapse the kingdom if that happens. Usurping Swift's throne sounds interesting for the whole world but I guess I'll leave it all up to you. Fight or flight, y'know? But for certain, everyone'll live ))

Blood straightened up. "Try me, Swift. I'll level your castle. I'll level the city around it. I'll level the countryside, the forests and all the waters in your land. You'll have nothing the second you step towards me."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:19 pm
Enerjak snaps his fingers and he and Sciz reappear siting down in balcony chairs with a large bowl of popcorn. "This is going to be good...I'm neutral in this whole thing...but I'm going to enjoy myself."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:24 pm
((I'm interested in fighting those, "Higher-ups" But it's your call. Only thing is, I can't just let S.M. die. He's my main and always has been. You had your reasons for killing Martini, but I can't just dump Swift.))

"Where's the honor in that? You can't fight, and win your prize? You just expect to get everything in life without a fight?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:32 pm
((Everyone'll live after this rp, I assure you. The higher ups won't be here until the very end. Maybe Blood/Swift will spare the other after the fight?))

Blood smiled. "Swifty, Swifty, Swifty... You have good things going for you. Honor or not, winning or not, I will still get the last laugh, no matter what you do."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:34 pm
"And that's where you fail!" S.M. launched forward, throwing a barrage of attacks, barely visible to anyone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:37 pm
Blood dodged every one of Swift's attacks, with quite a lot of energy wasted than intended. He darted back about twenty feet. "You're truly an admirable person, Swift. Too bad I have to kill you now." His hand morphed into a sword and dashed towards Swift, throwing swings and roundhouses.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:42 pm
S.M. curled into a silver spin dash, deflecting the sword slashes in clouds of bright sparks.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:47 pm
Blood jumped back. "OoooOOOooohhh, the cheeets." Blood said in a strange accent. Instead of attacking, he went into a low battle stance, waiting for Swift to come at him. "COME AT ME BRO!!" He yelled, snickering to himself.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:50 pm
S.M. shot at Blood at unimaginable speeds, and as soon as he was close enough, S.M. spun around Blood and quickly whipped up a small twister.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:56 pm
Blood jumped over the tornado. "Swifty! Where's your showmanship?! We have spectators!!" Not only Enerjak and Sciz, but now many of the maids, squires and soldiers watched in awe at the battle. Blood landed at the other end of the room, near the entrance. He morphed his hand back to his hand form, getting into another low stance.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:01 pm
"I'm not falling for your nonsense!" S.M. charged up a large ball of white, almost angelic looking flames and shot it in a large pillar at Blood.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:05 pm
"Nonsense is my vent!" Blood said, diverolling out of the way of Swift's fire pillar. "A truly mastered warrior can talk whilst doing battle. This IS a gentleman's fight to the death, after all." He then walked up to Swift caually, stopping a good ten paces away.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:11 pm
((What is this? Cyrano de Bergerac?))

"What are you up to...?" S.M. said, floating away slowly.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff