Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Drama, in Kernal Heights (Open Need GUYS) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alright, Joining?
  Yep
  I'm peeking, No I won't
  Maybe since i'm peeking anyway
View Results

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:57 pm
Are you ready? Hold that focus steady. Tell the folks at home what you're doing Rodger.

"Very well," Mav cleared his throat before placing his one hand in front of his face like he was holding a microphone. "Ladies and...welll there are no gentleman here but, regardless jump to the left, then take a step to the right, wait that's the time warp. Right then on three we go and..." He grinned brightly as he said rather loudly "Three!!" and he started to spin the merry-go-round, laughing.

I'm writing one great so-- the phone rings--saved.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:11 pm
◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎ƠƝЄ ƦƖƝƓ ƬƠ ƦƲԼЄ ƬӇЄM ƛԼԼ◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎
User Image"Whee!" shouted Arwin, both hands firmly holding on with a death grip. "I feel dizzy already!" her hair started to come out of its bindings, but she didn't dare try to tuck it back in as that would mean releasing her death grip, and that would end badly. "And who would want to end the day badly?" Arwin cried, completely rhetorically.

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎σηє gєєк тσ ѕcнσσℓ тнєм αℓℓ◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:56 pm
User Image
I go ooh ooh, you go ah ah
L-l-l-la, ah l-l-l-la
I can la, la, la, l-la, la
I wanna, wanna, wanna get, get, get what I want, don't stop

Abby smiled as she helped them spin before jumping on holding on with both hands. Not death grip like Arwin but pretty tight. She smiled as she heard Arwin. She was having a great time, forgetting about what had happened earlier. "No one would want that!" She cried in answer as they spun.

I feel so untouched and I want you so much
That I just can't resist you, it's not enough to say that I miss you
I feel so untouched right now, need you so much
Somehow I can't forget you, I've gone crazy from the moment I met you

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:21 pm
I'm broken down, I'm a nervous wreck
My heart is beating out of my chest
And nothing feels familiar at all to me,

Maverick laughed at the two of them "Feeling dizzy already Arwin?" He said jokingly as he picked up speed before he himself jumped on only he didn't grab the railing, instead he moved quickly to the center and stood up as he spun and smiled.

Yeah, to me

My head is like a traffic jam
I can't stop crashing into bed
But then again I find it hard to breathe,

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:52 pm
User Image"Yes! What of it?" Arwin called out in joy. "You're insane! I'm insane! The world is insane!" she sang out happily, and warily started to let go of the bars. "Ooh, I'm going to really regret this in a minute, but I'm going to try and jump off...in five...four...three...two...one!" And with that, Arwin lept from the speedily moving merry-go-round. She hit the ground a little awkwardly, landing hard on one leg and rolling. For a moment, it looked as though she was seriously hurt, but then she popped up off of the ground. "That was the stupidest thing that I have ever done, but it was also the awesomest thing that I have ever done!"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:50 pm
Maverick chuckled and said "That was brave of you, but definitely stupid." He smiled and said "I certainly hope you didn't hurt yourself, I mean it looked like a painful landing." He stayed in the middle as the merry-go-round continued to spin and spin though it was slowing down over time.  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:27 pm
User Image
L-l-l-la, ah l-l-l-la

Abby had jumped as soon as she saw Arwin land. She had landed more gracefully but still ended up on her knees as she stood and jumped on Arwin. "Gods be praised in elven! At least you are alright, you crazy crazy girl. Alright so I think we should all go somewhere and be amazing nerds like we are!" She said giggling as she spun around. Feeling very good about herself.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:27 pm
User Image"Are you sure? Isn't school still in session, though? Wouldn't we get caught, and get in trouble, and it'd go on our records, and then no one will hire us, and we'll end up working at a fast food resturaunt, and be poor, and then we'll have failed all of of genius kind!" Arwin worried, trying to stand straight but being so dizzy that she wobbled around like a drunkard. "And my mom would kill me, and my dad would be disappointed, and Tony would hold it over my head, and then all the people at school would find out, and we'd be disgraced, and we'd end up living a long life of criminal negligence and anti-smartness and everything would be bad."

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:32 pm
User Image
L-l-l-la, ah l-l-l-la

"Alright. How about you two go back to school, since i got a pass to be out of class?" She asked. Plus she wasn't going back today. If she had too, she'd wait until after school to talk to her friends. Go home and be alone and try and find something to do. She stopped spinning as she tried to help Arwin become not dizzy. She smiled at her two friends.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:03 pm
We can dance if we want to. We can leave your friends behind, cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance then they're no friends of mine.

Maverick stepped off the merry-go-round casually and stared curiously at Arwin. "Here I was hoping she might have at least some form of a rebellious side in her." He sighed and shook his head. He then glanced over at Abby and at her comment scrunched his nose in playful disgust. "You want to leave me alone....with her" He pointed at Arwin "but she has cooooties...ewwwwiiie," he said like a little kid "What if she tries to hug me? I might catch those cooties."  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:39 am
User Image
L-l-l-la, ah l-l-l-la

Abby giggled as Mav made fun of Arwin. She kept giggling until she started laughing. She tried to stop but couldn't ."Oh you are so silly, I love you guys, I really do." She said still laughing.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:36 pm
User Image "Ew. Why would I want to hug a guy like you? Forget cooties, I'd probably contract some exotic disease with no cure." Arwin said, playing along, although the blush from earlier crept back with a vengeance. "Anyways, forget about getting us to leave you, Abby. I don't know how to re-enter the school after illegally exiting it."

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:40 pm
I'll take you home if you don't leave me at the front door. Your body's cold but girl we're getting so warm and I was thinking of ways that I could get inside.

Maverick laughed "I'm quite clean thank you" He stuck his tongue out at her. He also was totally oblivious to her blushing, or if he noticed it he shrugged it off doubt it had anything to do with him. He then looked at Abby and said "Unless that is you want to be alone, then I'll take her and teach her how to get back into the school" He pointed to Arwin as he spoke. "Just let us know."

Tonight you're falling in love, let me go now.
This feeling's tearing me up, here we go now.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:08 am
User Image
L-l-l-la, ah l-l-l-la

She shook her head. "Oh you both don't have to go back, but I'd hate it if you two got in trouble because of me." She said spinning around once more and then sitting on the merry-go-round like thing.

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:21 pm
User Image "Ha, I doubt it. I was talking to your mom the other day, and she was telling me how you used to never take baths when you were little." she examined him, and continued, "Hmm, I don't know. You still seem pretty short to me, it couldn't have been that long ago. And Abby, I SKIPPED SCHOOL. Can't get much worse than that in my world, and it is completely worth it."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces