Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A New World (Open and Accepting ^^) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:37 am

Listening to command, shifting the ship into full throttle. Good. She smiled as they got going.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:51 am
Stepping out of the shower as the ship started to take off Ookami reached over to a console in the bathroom changing the gravity in it so he wouldn't need to worry about being rocked as they left the planet. After he did that he went about drying off his fur the coffee smell now washed away replaced with a more spring like scent. His room was different then everyone else in that he had everything modeled to resemble a simple apartment building would during the early 2100's. It had been one of a few things he had asked for before coming on as the weapons expert.

Reaching up his ear as he finished drying off he returned the volume of the ear piece to normal as he cleared his throat. "Direct line to Sebastian, User code: 19880605" he said simply as a beep showed that his voice would reach only Sebastians ears. "Bastion how are things looking on the brig currently. Tho I doubt you should need my assistance with anything currently make sure to page me should a problem arise" he said the line staying open for any rebuttal as he started to get redressed.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:38 am
"Told you to stop calling me that, man. anyway lookse like were all good, I detected that we will be headded into a minor meteor shower in 5 hours, so it be great if you join me to another contest, heh, how about we make a bet on who shoots the most this time? $200 says I'll own ya"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:52 pm
(Jeez guys don't let this die)  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:25 am

Amelia glanced to the captain, then rolled her eyes and stood. "I'm going to sleep. Wake me up when the meteors hit," And she left. It was convenient that Ookami's room was in line to hers. She entered without knocking, laid in the bed without speaking, and curled up without a sound. She never slept in her own room. She didn't like it the way she liked Ookami's. She hadn't slept there since becoming acquainted with Ookami. There wasn't anything between them, really. They were even really friends. And she just spilled coffee on him and made a fool of herself, but she had made a habit of this.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:35 am
the Captain went to ask Amelia something but she was already gone "Jeez, that girl needs to be more social." he then leaped off "alright guys I'm sure you can handle the rest here, I'm gonna walk around the ship  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:11 pm
Standing at his drawers half dressed only wearing a pair of pants Ookami hadn't heard Amelia as she entered his room nor surprisingly even when she curled up. Turning around tho he was caught with an all to familiar at times sight of her curled on his bed. How many times had this been now that he had found her like this. A better question is how long had she been there he pondered for a moment thinking more of how she always entered without the security doing anything. It didn't matter to him really she only entered for one thing only most of the time and that was to sleep so it was not a inconvenience and the presence of another in his room was welcome.

Turning back to his drawers the wolf pulled out the rest of his uniform as he pulled it on over his upper body. The main part of the uniform was a very snug spandex type of fabric that accented his muscles well under the jacket over shirt that made up the rest of the top. On the chest a simple design was stitched into the jacket an emblem he had found on very old recordings of a show called Star Trek: Voyager. It had interested him enough to place the silver and gold emblem on the jacket for novelty purposes. Staring back to Amelia he shook his head as he walked over grabbing his sheets and pulling them up and over her to cover the woman. "Eventually you need to sleep in your own bed. I can only imagine waking up with you sleeping next to me and the words that may spread" he muttered half tucking her in as he looked around. The lights dimmed a bit to help comfort the girls sleeping but still allow Ookami to find what ever it was that he needed in the room.
(I am back)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:22 am

Amelia opened her eyes, watching Ookami. "I don't wake up next to you. It was once, okay?" Her voice was soft, sweet. That was a while ago, though. No one found them, and it wasn't like they did anything. Amelia only slept. What Ookami did was Ookami's business. The woman reached her hand out and ran her fingers through the fur on Okami's hand. She smiled, but pulled it back and curling even more. She yawned softly. "Nothing is happening out there," Nothing would be for quite a while. They had made sure of it. Or.. at least, for a few hours. She closed her eyes, waiting. For what? For him to leave or join her. He had joined her only once, and it was because she had been an inconvenience. Normally, she took naps and was in and out. Or she was asleep and then out before he slept. It had only been once, but maybe he thought people would think things about them. Oh well. Let them think.

pramheda

Fox

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:18 am
suddenly Ookami's door slid open "Oi, Ookami, you never gave me an answer-" he noticed them both on his bed "..... ooook nevermind then, sorry to intrude" he backed away smiling as ht edoor slid shut and he walked off  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:33 am
"I am starting to debate on the validity of that door's security system" he muttered to himself as he looked towards the door. "I am not surprised that nothing in happening until we clear the gravitational field and get a good deal away from the planet this ship is in no immediate danger" he commented looking back towards Amelia. A small sigh escaped his lips as he stood there for a moment his body slight stiff and rigid. Loosening tho he sat back resting on on the edge of the bed. His tail flicked back and forth slowly a few feet away from Amelia as his ears flickered a few times. They had been seen by the captain and with the man's mouth there was no telling how quickly an untrue rumor would spread thru the ship. Reaching up he rubbed his eyes a few times annoyance creeping thru his body.

"The spark will become a flame" he muttered a deep sigh escaping his lips as he lays back. His bed was large enough that even with Amelia laying on it he could easily lay back on it and not be laying on her tho his head was less then a foot from her curled form now. "What do you plan to do make my room your home for the length of this trip" he asked lifting his head to look at her his ears sprung up as he rolled onto his stomach to look at her.
(They weren't both on the bed together. Amelia was in the bed and Ookami was simply standing beside the bed after having tucked her in.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:16 am

Amelia smiled, aware of the rumors that would spread. Oh well. She opened her eyes, looking at him. The colors in her eyes shifting around since he was so close, and she was now using them for up close sight. She scrunched up her nose for a moment, then laughed tiredly. Ookami seemed to be the exception when it came to talking. "I think I already have," She smiled wider, "Besides, I think you like that I come here," She reached out slowly, petting behind his ears. She closed her eyes, and pet until her hand stilled slightly. She let it slide down his face, stroking his fur. She was tired, but she would stay up if Ookami wanted to talk. That was no problem at all.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:24 am
"Maybe" Ookami said closing his eyes as she pat his head. Even if his was only half wolf his canine reactions still were strong to things like that. As Amelia ran her hand over his face he inhaled lightly her scent flowing into his nostrils. Opening his eyes he stared at her. She was likely right about him enjoying her presence in his room but he wouldn't give her the satisfaction of saying it out right. Exhaling slowly he closed his eyes again his head laying on her hand it was no surprise he was tired most of the prior night was spent combing over the weapons relays before the ship would be ready to depart. The moment they were there was not one he intended to ruin by saying something as he slowly started to drift off his hands laid across his chest as it rose and fell slowly.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:51 am

Amelia curled as much as her body would allow, leaving her hand there. She moved her fingers just slightly, rubbing his fur. She knew they'd end up laying against each other by the time they both woke up. It happened before. It didn't really bother her too much.. or at all, really. Amelia knew if someone saw them they were toast, but that didn't matter much to her. The most they could do was spread untrue rumors. She, too, drifted. She only really wanted a nap, but how long she slept depended on who woke up first, she supposed.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:06 am
(*Rolls random dice to see who walks in on the two next* lol)
Feeling the movements on the bed Ookami responded with an faint exhale. Her scratching his head was pulling him towards sleep quickly as his mind simply wandered around in the dark sense of euphoria he was feeling. The fluttered feeling of being just at the edge of sleep gripped Ookami tightly as the feeling of Amelia's fingers seemed to surround him. Rumor's could wait for another moment to be defused. In the back of his mind tho Ookami unconsciously was simply counting the time it would be till an interruption of some kind disrupted them.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:21 am

(aaaand now, we wait. ~__~
at least until school is out for me. toodles~)

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff