Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Swans of The Forbidden Arts (Main Characters) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like?
  Yes, I'll join
  I like, not joining
  No
  Goldzzzzzz
View Results

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:58 pm
Desmond nodded as he had also gathered all the rations they would need for the night. "That should be plenty for tonight. I have the food already prepared. All that is left is for us to prepare the fire. I already have a ring of stones set up for it." He then took a flint and steel from a pouch on his belt and placed some tinder (in this case, dry grass) on the wood pile and struck the flint several times. After about the 8th strike, he finally got a spark going, which he proceeded to feed by blowing on it to get it going. It became a decent campfire at that point. "This will do nicely. You found excellent wood for this, Nicholas."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:48 pm
Luke sighed, "I guess I should go check on my favorite prisoners." Turning around he started to head for the stairs, "I think a sick game is in order." He wispered with a evil smile. Head down the stairs he had a thought, I think I should have made improvments to this castle, like moveing stairs or something. half way down the stairs, his foot steps echooed down the stair well, all the way down to the dungion.  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:59 pm
((Okay since Rose hasn't replied yet, I'm just going to sat it's dark now and she has already gotten out and fleeing for her life lol.))

Bre smiled as her sister got out. It was a happy triumphant smile. Then she heard the footsteps of a man. It must have been Luke. His grand master ness... "At least she is gone now. Maybe we have a chance..." She muttered to herself as she waited for the man to finish going into the dungeon.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:40 am
Luke got to the bottom of the stair well into the dungeon. He then walked in forent of the cells, noticeing that one of them was empty. "I see your sister has gotten out Bre. I believe her death may surve as an example to you." He said turning away from the cells, "Unless you know how I can get what I disire."  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:51 am
((Sorry sorry. I've been uber busy lately. I should be out of school in the next month, then I'll go crazy k?))

Sally was in the process of washing dishes when the gravity came back on. She instatly slammed into the ground due to the already incumbursome weight of her overly long hair and managed to hurt herself. "OOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE" With some dificulty she managed to get back to a semi-seated position and crawl away. With the gravity increaced, the water was falling hard enough to break the plates and send glass everywhere. The bottom of her dress was torn at this point and she'd gotten quite a few cuts before she got out of dodge.. She hid under the table angrily as she only knew one person that could do this. "I am SO not making his favorite for diner." She mumbled angrily and waited for him to place the gravity at a decent level. A small part of her reminded her that she haddn't put the gravity on...but he didn't have to make everything so HEAVY!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:05 pm
Luke's back was starting to be pulled backwards a bit too much for his likeing. So he snaped his fingers and deactivated his spell, but didn't do anything to the anti-gravity spell. "If you don't coporate, I will kill your sister in forent of you. Then her death will be on your hands." He said, tapping his foot impatentaly  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:58 am
(Sorry! Exams are like right around the corner)

( So to make this more exciting I'm going to say he already sent something to go after her ;3)

Adrinna shed a tear as she flew, knowing full well that her sister was still there. She dived a bit lower, to not be so high...... but a sound called out to her and from behind came a powerful hawk. It's huge! And the hawk did not waver as it suddenly flew at her. Adrinna honked in surprise and started to flap quickly, diving deeper into the woods.

The hawk called out to her, almost laughing as it snapped its beak at her. Adrinna dodged his beak and dodged the trees. She had hoped the many branches would slow her foe but atlas it did not for the hawk cried out louder as he drew closer. Ahead, Adrinna could see figures. She honked loudly, trying to get their attention while dodging once more the branches and the hawk. Suddenly she ran out of trees as they came to a clearing. She in turn looking back to see where the hawk had gone.... but he was no where in sight.

Or so she thought, as the hawk came from behind crying out at her. He struck heavily on her wing to which she cried in pain. Her wing wounded, her flight was pathetic as she tried to get away.

Until at last she fell upon the ground.... and the hawk flew downward to collect her for his master.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:54 am
Desmond heard an unusual sound a little ways off from the campsite. Something about it didn't sound pleasant, but he also had a feeling that he needed to check it out. "I will return, Nicholas. I need to check on something." He ran in the direction of the sound, the Steelheart Saber firmly in hand. What was that sound, just now? As he got closer, he saw what appeared to be a hawk picking on a swan. Since he had no bow to shoot at the aggressor, it was time to reveal the use of the runes on the blade. They all started to glow as Desmond focused his energy. He then performed one fluid horizontal slash that created a fast moving wave of energy targeted at the hawk. He then approached the swan, hoping it wouldn't flee from him. He sheathed his sword to make him appear less threatening.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:19 pm
(Do the princes know about the curse?)

The hawk was gone and the swan laid still. Her wing was bleeding, and her eyes were weak. The same eyes looked up to the man and a flicker of recognition flashed. "Desmond...?" She said slowly, lifting up her body slightly only to grunt as pain went into her. She couldn't believe he was there.. how long did she run... or fly in this case? Her eyes lowered as she fought them to stay open. "Desmond...Bre... she's...still trapped" She struggled to say, trying to get back up.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:35 pm
Desmond was caught severely off-guard. Not only did this swan speak, but knew his name. "What? You speak the human tongue and know my name... Who or what are you?" He couldn't help but think the voice sounded eerily familiar. "Wait... Is it... Adrinna?"  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:29 pm
(I guess we're rping they don't...)

Adrinna nodded her head,"Yes its me... I'll explain later...." She says to him, now standing on her webbed feet. "Bre and I was taken by ...ack.." She attempted to add, but her wing stung greatly in pain. The hawks claws were not kind to her. Adrinna looked to see the fire burning in the distance. Curious if the other figure would be the other prince.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:42 pm
((Sorry had prom and stuffs smile Anyway. Yeah princes don't know that they could. They only know the story of when Odette was cursed that way. Wonyky.... You're character doesn't see Bre. The twins had changed clothing and such so that they would be fooled into thinking that Bre had gotten away....))

Bre looked up at him from the floor. She had her best Adrinna voice ready for him. Her eyes watered some like she was sure her sister would have done and she looked away like she was shy. The white dress fell around her like a pool of white water as she sat there. Tears splattered the new white dress as he threatened to kill her sister. " I-i don't know where she went! What do you want from us... W-why do y-you think that we are some how able to help whatever cause is lurking in your mind..." She suddenly cried out as she jumped up and grabbed the bars. She was making sure she had her best Adrinna impersonation working.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:00 pm
Desmond grabbed hold of the wing and observed the wound. "That's certainly not a good sign, but it isn't life-threatening. When you train in battle as much as I have, you learn these things." He then looked in Adrinna's eyes, trying to discern what had happened. "What happened to you? How did you acquire such a form as this? I thought it was only your mother that bore the curse."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:03 pm
((The whole time I have been assumeing that they both had there own cell, so there are two different cells. If I am the only one that thought that, then I will change what I said.))

Luke turns around and looks at her, and politly says "I could care less about your sister. I only need one of you, but I am not without mercy." He gives a slight smile, "You find out what I want in due time, but I need to insure that your sister doesn't plan to come back or anyone else." He let his smile go, are you willing to hear the deal?" He asked patently.  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:21 pm
((Lol it's okay they were in the same cell. It's fine))

Bre slid to the floor, relief on her face as she now knew that Adrinna was safe... She hoped. She nodded slightly before putting Adrinna's voice to use. "W-what do you want?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff