Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A Fairytale Untold (Accepting and Open!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm making a guild off this rp, will you join it as you did this rp?
  YESH! Totally! I'll send you a pm
  I've already told you I will be joining and can't wait for it to open~
  I would like to help you make the guild, and I'll send you a pm of what I can do to help!
View Results

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

(Everyone please vote in te poll ^~^)

Sir Grey stood in the arena perfectly stanced. The knight's sword at hand and stood perfectly still as well. The knight almost as a statue as neither a breath could move its stance. Hearing 'Grey' the knight's head rose to see who had mentioned the name. "Sir Grey, that is my title." The knight corrected the captain upon seeing him. Even as the captain pointed his weapon to the knight, the knight did not sway. The knight's head still faced the captain, though.

The knight's armor was a dark shade of grey, thus earning the title Sir Grey along with its knighting. It was the king who knighted this knight and the story of it all was known through out the land. Last tournament, Sir Grey had won the final battle and told of the author for armor that would not fail as easily as other armor. It is said that the armor shines with its power even beyond the darkness.

"I be not a tin, but a knight. Just as you are Captain Murphy, I am Sir Grey." The knight spoke once more, only now fully turning towards the captain. The voice of the knight held its own tone, and no matter how loud or low it was its owner could still not be named. "And I, Sir grey, accept your challenge. As you are the challenger, it be your first move. Strike with all, for I will not hold back." The knight spoke highly as the knight's hand rose slightly to hold up the sword towards the captain.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:36 pm
Miss Emni Rose

((Sorrry!!!!!))

Adriana smiled as her friend pulled her into her room. "Well I'm glad you are so chipper! Has that Gordon guy been bothering you too? He was bothering me as I was walking over here. So what's the book about?"  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:53 pm
-[I'm too lazy to use the picture... XP]-
Gabby frowned, her mood dampened for a moment. "I thought that was him earlier, blasting his dumb music loud enough to wake the dead. God, how in the world did I ever end up dating him?" She flopped onto her bed and sighed. "But anyways, the book! I haven't been able to check it out much yet, I keep on getting interupted. Gramma left it to me in her will, and I only got it yesterday."
Anna had only just finished changing into some clothes when she heard the doorbell ring. "I get it!" she yelled so that Gabby would hear, and headed to the door. "Oh, hi C.J.! Are you here to see Gabby? She's just upstairs, in her room. You know the way." Anna babled, then stood aside to let him into the house.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:58 pm
"Perhaps later, at the moment I'd rather make war than love." Gino said with a chuckle and drew his sword, well made, perfect for slicing and stabbing, an assassin's blade. "I have to admit, I am curious as to how one would go about killing a Deadly Sin, it would pose quite a challenge to those in the same field of expertise as myself." Gino said, trying to make polite conversation as he took a swing at Claudia.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
Leprechaun_Sean rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:56 pm
(HELLY YEAH! LET'S ROCK ROSE! XD D&D action!)

User Image Murphy cackled at the honorable knight. The two were almost polar opposites. Sir Grey a knight; a man of honor who fought with the respect of the court, where as Captain Murphy was but a pirate; a man of cunning who fought with ferocity of the crashing waves.

The Captain readied his cutlass and stared dead into the knight's eye slots. His feet were planted firmly into the arena grounds. Murphy licked his lips waiting for the right moment to strike. Then from nowhere, the pirate captain charged the knight. Murphy got in close to Sir Grey and began to wail on him with his cutlass. Murphy wanted to strike where he'd penetrate the thin gaps in Grey's armor. Even if it was grand steel, the armor would sunder if it'd defenses had been pregnanted.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:58 pm
(User Image)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Spectrum122

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:10 pm
"Alrighty" Cj said with a smile. He had been away for a while and couldn't wait to see his friend. He was determined to make a move this summer regardless of the outcome. Walking to her room he was nervous, but in a good way. "Yeah I've got a package here for a Gabriella from a totally awesome ninja abraham lincoln" He said doing a horrible impersonation of a delivery guy.  
RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

(XDD A 3?! XDD Great first attack)

Sir Grey stood still even during the captain's crackles. The knight never wandering his gaze and this intensified as the captain looked into the eye slots of the helmet in the knight's armor. Then, the knight saw the hint of the attack coming at him. The knight quickly dodged the attacks, using the sword in hand to block off the captain's cutlass.

"You desire blood to the extent of lack in battle? Now, captain..I'm sure even you can focus." The knight jested, toying with the captain's emotions. With each strike, the knight boldly blocking with keen senses.

(and don't forget to add the knight's bonus ;3 Ya know if your Captain won the tournament you could add a bonus to your attack/defence too XD)  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:34 pm
(Woot! A 9 defence over a 3 attack plus my knight's bonus? My knight totally just blocked the s**t out of your captain's cutlass mrgreen Try again Sean ;3)  
Leprechaun_Sean rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:17 pm
(I'll get you this time! Also Rose, don't forget to post in the Titans RP. Salvador can't move with Alex. OH! rose, do you think we can turn this into a D&D kind of adventure where we can find weapons and such to increase stat scores! You of course, would be in charge of it.)

User Image Murphy continued to attack the knight who was gracefully blocking each of his blows. The knight even mocked the Captain. Such mockery was quick to get under the Captain's skin as he began to curse at the Grey Knight. "You wretched dog! I'll show ye who's focused!" Murphy reared back his fist and and lunged forward with spiked knuckle duster guard of his cutlass. The entire attack was aimed for the knight helm. "Victory shall be mine!"  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:18 pm
(HELL YEAH! Lady Luck has finally joined the game folks and she finds me to be quite SEXY!)  
RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

( Yeah I know but limited on time ^^' and maybe)

Sir Grey was perhaps having too much fun as suddenly the captain advanced. Quickly, with all the knight's power, the knight rose the blade to counter that of the captain's attack!

(Come on lady luck, ya know you love me! heart )  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:09 pm
(Oooohhh dude!!! Plus my knight's bonus, and my knight blocked your attack plus attacking back!! Take that! rofl )  
Leprechaun_Sean rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:43 pm
(Damn it Rose! Roll a crappy roll for once! You're making me look bad emotion_facepalm )

User Image For a split second it seemed like the Captain was about turn the tides on Sir Grey. Murphy was wrong however, as the knight parry his attack yet again. This time, the valiant knight even found the strength to counter. Murphy, using his cunning, tried rolling to the side of knight in order to dodge the oncoming blow.

(C'mon dice!)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash