Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
mortal instruments rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:13 pm
" We travel only at night ...If you might imagine unless we can find a closed esscort like a train. " Alphones explained any travel arrangments they might make. "You'll go with Gaven and antoinette tomarrow take a train south. "  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:36 pm
Proper nodded slightly, closing his eyes again.
" I cant really travel during the day either. These," he said, ruffling his feather, " get really shiny in the light. Like silver. I usually fly at night or glamour myself. or both." He said, feeling slightly like a burden.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:41 pm
" well we don't mind wings here ...good morning ,I'm going to bed ...The shadow hunter can help herself out if she wishs " Alphones said leaving the room to his own.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:48 pm
"Don't I always help myself?" Akahana asked, a bit amused by what was going on. "Can I come with you? I don't want to go to the institute yet."
She turned to Alphones finally answering his lingering question. "Oh, and I'm only 15, though I'll be turning 16 in a couple of days."

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:01 pm
Azn_Expo_Marker
"Don't I always help myself?" Akahana asked, a bit amused by what was going on. "Can I come with you? I don't want to go to the institute yet."
She turned to Alphones finally answering his lingering question. "Oh, and I'm only 15, though I'll be turning 16 in a couple of days."

" ...suit yourself ,but we protect our own " Alphones said looking over his shoulder. " your alittle young to be runing around alone. We're not your own so what ever happens to you kid is not our responsibility. So if your ...council comes looking for you and you've ended up six feet under befor your time. I'll have to say it was an accsadent. " The vampire admited the harsh reality to the girl. " Same goes for you warlock you can travel with us ,but if anything happens your life is in your hands not ours. "  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:10 am
Akahana scoffed. "They don't even know that I'm coming here. Only my brother knows--or at least thinks he knows-- where I am." She sat down on the floor, pulling out her cell phone. "I should probably tell him I'm okay...."
After texting a brief message to her brother, she looked to Gaven. "And don't worry, I'm sure I'll be just fine, my brother taught me how to use these."
She slid an unlit seraph blade out of her boot and looked it over with a smile. "The best training is always done in battle, isn't it?"

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:06 pm
(( Gaven went to bed already and Alphi is trying to go to bed ....o_o ....might do a small time skip))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:31 pm
Time Warp...

Proper awoke just as the sun was setting. Stretching, winced as he pulled on his injured arm. With some difficulty he managed to stand up, his wings shaking and flapping a little to shake out the kinks. He looked around, wondering when Gaven would come out, so he went looking for him. Popping his head in a blackened bedroom, he spotted Gaven on the bed.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:57 pm
naturerage
Time Warp...

Proper awoke just as the sun was setting. Stretching, winced as he pulled on his injured arm. With some difficulty he managed to stand up, his wings shaking and flapping a little to shake out the kinks. He looked around, wondering when Gaven would come out, so he went looking for him. Popping his head in a blackened bedroom, he spotted Gaven on the bed.

Gaven was sitting on the bed going threw a drawer on the nightstand. He was packing a small messenger bag. Then when it was put away he moved over to the dark curtiains pulling them down and folding them. gaverocoh could hear Proper breathing with is superb hearing " Are you going to stand in the door way or come in ? Or is that just a warlock thing ? spying on other people like a common stalker"

Antoinette had gone to take down the curtians in the living room. She made quick work of it tucking them into a duffel bag. Her eyes lingered on the piano that would have to remain. She took a seat and began to play a tune one last time.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:26 pm
Proper smirked, amused. He could hear the music from the other room and started tapping his fingers against his legs, an old habit.
" No, that's just me. I like looking in on random vampire while they sleep." he said sarcastically as he sat down and started helping with the curtains. " I was just wondering if you were awake. Do vampires even sleep?"  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:24 pm
Gaven nodded " some what " He said heading out the door way pushing past proper into the living room " We dream even if we are dead ...In a sense "  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:30 pm
Proper sighed, but he was smiling. He wasnt sure if he understood what Gaven said or not, but he thought he did. After a moment, he followed after him into the living room, his fingers still tapping.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:02 pm
Akahana was leaning against the piano as Antoi played. It was always like her to want to play the piano if there was one. She noticed the boys come into the living room.
"Have we all gotten our beauty sleep?" She asked, not taking off her eyes from the piano.
She had woken up a bit early and didn't have anything to pack--everything she needed was already in her backpack.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 am
Gaven ignored Akahana's question as he headed to the window leading the firescape opening it. " Antoinette How many bottles ?" He asked his sister curious.

" Twanty Ten for both of us. " Antoi replied finishing her playing befor moving away from the old piano. " We can always pick up a snak up along the way. "

" Not with that ...here " Gaven glanced at the shadow hunter.

Antoinette shrugged " We don't have to drink in front of her." She admited finding a shadow hunter a managable problem. " Whats the matter with that?"

" You forget they don't see it the way we do. In our nature ,but not in their own. " Gaven explained his reasoning pulling his sister to the side whispering to her so that the warlock and shadow hunter could not hear. " They don't understand antoinette that if a lion eats meat by nature. Then it is rediculious to ask it to eat grass. We'll drink freash blood if we can ,but with the two with us that is going to prove hard. "

Antoinette stiffend not happy to hear this small detail. She turned to their guests " Their guests they don't get eaten ,but if they keep me from feeding. I'll become very cross. " She said her amber eyes fixing on the more human shadow hunter. " And eat you we don't fallow your stupid law's. Its like asking you to feed on air when you need more then air."  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:58 am
Proper shrugged at Antoinette's statement, it meant little to him. Sitting down at the piano himself, his wings flared behind him, he started playing himself. It was a melancholy sound, like he was saying farewell to an old friend.  
Mortal Instruments Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff