Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Myth School (A/O) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:31 pm
Anna nodded and lead Stoirme to her room and saw the students were cleaning it up.

Alex looked at the two cleaning and heard what Crystal said. It made him hurt a little and he got up. "I think I will go to the nurse." he said as he hid his face with his hair and went to his teacher. "Miss Grace I need to go to the nurse." he said.

Anna nodded and sent him with a hall pass.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:37 pm
“Meddle not in the affairs of the dragon”

Stoirme walks in after Anna, her bored expression never changing as she walks over to what had been a desk only a few minutes ago. "Move away from it please, I don't want anyone to get caught in the spell." She examines the pieces, humming to herself, though said humming sounded as if it should be coming from a far larger creature than the history teacher.

“for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.”

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:40 pm
Crystal backs away and flies back over to her desk to watch Stoirme fix the broken desk.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:45 pm
"So then..."Xander said with a grin"Who's up for a little test of strength against My Shield?" he said seeing if anyone would take up his gesture. Not surprising no one took the offer"How bout you molly. You wanna give me a wallop?"he asked with a smile  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:49 pm
Sebastian took a couple steps back and watched "Oh sweet, dragon magic!" he smiled and got pumped to see.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:51 pm
"Hmm sure why not." Molly said and got up. They tend to do things like this but they never hurt each other too bad. She then transformed her hand into what her paws looked like in her badger form. "Ready?" she asked with a smirk.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:53 pm
Xanders skin turned black. his teeth on his lower jaw pertruded from his mouth to a point. "Ready"he said as he undid his shirt revealing his stomache  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:00 pm
Molly smiled then suddenly blushed when she saw his abs. "The summer was good to you." she said. She shook her head to clear her head and she slashed at his stomach but nothing happened to him. "Wow, that's really hard." she said.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:04 pm
Xander smiled lightly letting the shield down"Yea diamond can't cut it but there is a weakness. Spells, mental attacks and elemental attacks can hurt me"He chuckled lightly"And yes the summer was very good to me"He said with a smile as he buttoned his jacket back up."So the good thing is, if i were to get shot at, get into a fight with either a sword user or a brawler ect. then id be safe."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:08 pm
"Well that's good." Molly said with a smile and tickled his belly lightly with her claw before her hand went back to normal. "I grew another 2 feet. Now I'm 7 feet tall in badger form." she said happily as she sat at her desk with her legs on her desk.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:09 pm
“Meddle not in the affairs of the dragon”

After a few moments of humming, which was just her thinking, Stoirme suddenly begins to speak in a voice quiet enough that no one could her what she was saying, a faint rumbling growl that sounded like it came from her true form accompanying her words. Her eyes glow with an inner fire as the pieces of the desk quickly and efficiently put themselves back together until the desk stood whole once more. The dragon stops speaking and examines the desk thoroughly before turning back to Anna. "That should do it. I took the liberty of strengthening it as well to prevent this happening again." With that said, she walks swiftly out the door and back towards her own classroom. She walks into back into her classroom and stands at the front again, gold eyes focusing on Xander and Molly.

“for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.”

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:11 pm
"Wow! look at that!" Sebastian knelt down to the desk and banged at it to test its support and it was rock solid "Slick work" he grinned  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:12 pm
"Thats verry cool"Xander said with a grin."hey there she is!"Xander said with a light chuckle"We missed ya 'Teach' where ya been?"he asked with a big goofy looking grin  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:15 pm
"Thank you." Anna said happily and looked at her class. "Well sense it's the first day I wont give you homework, but I do want you to practice your abilities and show me what you can do tomorrow." she told them.

Molly looked up and smiled as she waved to the teacher.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100