Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Welcome to Equestria!** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:03 am
Snowflake's face showed worry. "Are you sure? No injuries? What happened?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:20 am
"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. I just tripped on a rock." Bonfire said, a light blush forming on his muzzle from Snowflake worrying.

Luna nodded. "Indeed, my little ponies."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:03 pm
Snowflake calmed a bit. "I'm glad you're okay."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:33 pm
"Then we shall set sail at once!" exclaims PF.

"Yay! Luna's coming with us!" excitedly yells Tempest, hopping up and down.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:00 pm
Luna walked closer to Pathfinder. "Excuse me, professor. Where is the location thouest, desires?"

Bonfire giggled. "Well, i suppose we'll get going. I want her to meet the other girls as well."

Fluttershy nodded and smiled. "Oh, okay then! Be safe you two!" she said. "Bye Snowflake, see you later! I mean, when you have time."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:58 pm
"We are setting sale to the long-forgotten Horseshoe Island! Hopefully we'll be able to find more clues into solving the Timeless Riddle, and gain access to the Elder Faustian Temple." replies PF, removing the book from his satchel and laying it on a crate for Luna to see. "The riddle states: Return to the Roots of all Knowledge."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:42 pm
"Perhaps this answer which thou seeks is hidden upon the island itself?" The royal sister replied.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:15 am
Snowflake nodded. "Okay! See you later!"  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:05 am
Bonfire walked with Snowflake for a few more minutes before turning to ask the expected question. "So, who do you want to meet next?" The red unicorn asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:06 am
"Hmmm... That's a high possibility Princess Luna. But, it is all but assumptions until we arrive." states PF.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:53 pm
"Umm, who's left...Um...Rarity, I guess..." Snowflake said after some thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:19 pm
"Okay then!" Bonfire beamed. The two walked into Ponyville, however this time it didn't take long until they were in front of the next pony's house. The building was very intricate with the design. By the title of the store, it was made to look like a carousal. Bonfire opened the door and entered. The first floor room was large and open to accommodate all the stacks of fabric and ponyquins adorned with dresses. The unicorn in question was busy cutting some fabric for a dress that was under construction on the small stage in the back of the room.

"Hi, Rarity!" Bonfire blurted out, causing the fabulous mare to jump in shock.

"Oh! Bonfire, darling! You scared the daylights out of me!" She scolded.

"Oops, sorry. Anyway, I came by because I wanted you to meet a new friend of mine who could really use the magic of friendship." Bonfire explained, stepping to the side to show the pegasus in question.

"Oh, hello dear! My aren't you just stunning!" Rarity complimented, looking her over.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:48 pm
Snowflake's muzzle turned hot pink and she looked down, running a hoof across the ground in embarassment. "T-Thank you...M-My name's Snowflake..." The snow-colored pegasus said softly, just loud enough to make out the words.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:07 am
"Snowflake! Oh, such a wonderfully beautiful name! Oh, dear you simply must allow me to make you a dress! It will be the most beautiful thing you'll ever see!" Rarity continued, lost in the thought of the dress she could make for this pony.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out