Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
{ THE TREASURE ROOM } BATTLEGROUNDS CONCLUSION P 31 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:04 pm
Picking up a large Ruby, Marcus chucked it at the monsters near Dakota. "YOU LAVE HIM ALONE FATTY FAT BUTTFACE" A lot of Marcus's Kid insults involved butts.

Hehe. Butts.

Cass was in protective moon hunter hunter. Legit defense. So legit. Then he saw. It was a ghost think. A black ghost dog thing. Not the same one but, picking um an emerald he threw it at the ghoul. "STAY AWAY FROM CASS YOU HEAR ME? I'M WANING YOU."

Syusaki

Proxility

Rown

Oniongrump

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:04 pm

Zar wandered over to join Nuru, much too confused by the fracas everywhere else to actually register what in Jack's name was going on. But as she headed over she was greeted by the surprisingly adorable sight of one of the scarelings trying to pet her.

"I bet he lets it too." she said aloud to no one in particular.

Her gaze travelled to the monsters fighting over the treasure and rolled her eyes. They were all still likely in danger and people were behaving foolishly all over.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:05 pm
Oh god. Oh god, this was a terrible idea. This thing was a dragon, and it looked hungry, and it was going to eat them, and...and...

And it made Otto cry.

Ignoring, or simply not noticing, the fact that Otto had been distracted by a dog, Eva continued to stand her ground. Planting her feet on the ground, she put her hands on her hips and tried to keep the quivering of her lip under control. "I-i-it...it's NOT YOURS!" Eva cringed a little at her own high-pitched voice, but she recovered quickly enough, "D-do you have proof that it's yours!? Either of you!"

She looked between Diana and Jericho, head held high and stance confident. "I want to see this written contract that says that all of this is yours!"

Blade Kuroda

Drifter Jet Enduro

Scott Eros Archer

Pepzilla

Dante Bloodlust

Ravvlet

Will sighed at both of the ex-boys. Since they seemed keen on actually ganging up on the child. There was something in the air and it took him a little longer to notice it, there was a pause.

He looked confused as he stared at the scarelings. Before shaking his head and sighing, "I swear...." He moved to scoop the kid up to save it from the other two when he noticed the fear. Will looked both confused and at the same time was glancing around the rest of the room at the rest of the kids.

"Do... scarelings normally give off fear when they're scared?" He asked more to himself but Bulrina and Deminese could hear it. As Will half way thought about grabbing the kid up, he would be after all stronger than the girls. There no need for a b***h fight over a scareling, and that seemed to be what was happening.... So he reached down and grabbed Wash by the shirt and sniffed at him. "In the name of sweet Sally are you two really going to b***h fight over this scareling?"

--------------------

Aleister looked around for anyone that might protect him. But there was no one really. He frowned, "GALE!?" He cried trying to stay away from the monsters hoping to find the hunter. Tears were rolling down his cheeks, if only he didn't get his butt eaten.

kuromeez

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
"Woo-wo-woo-woo-woo-woo-we're g-going to all get eaten!" Jerry finally choked, scrambling to cower behind Harrison as the closest person who DIDN'T seem terrified and about to pee themselves. "It's ho-ho-ho-hopeless we're all s-s-s-stuck and we're gonna-onna-onna dieeeee!"

No amount of kazooing seemed to be able to console him just then as he clung to Harrison's shirt and wailed loudly.

-----

Christof, meanwhile, was trying her hardest not to pop free of her shirt. Her flushed but oddly pretty face hidden behind her curtain of golden curls, third arm shifting down to try to make sure all the buttons were done up while the other two kept Barth safely on her more petit hunch.

No sir, she didn't like this.

Toshihiko Two

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:07 pm
Jordan picked himself up and looked around again, trying to figure out what the safest place to be right now might be. He couldn't see a way out - which meant they were all trapped, and therefore it would be really bad if any of the monsters figured out what they were. So, logically, they needed to pretend to be ... very young reapers?

A girl - ghoul, he reminded himself - had taken charge of Candace and Jerry, and seemed to be fluttering protectively over them. Jordan winced internally. Then he hurried over to tug on her sleeve. "You're not going to let them pick on us, right?" he asked, widening his eyes and pouting slightly.

MoonKitsune

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

[ X_Bleeding Roses_X ]

Quotable Lunatic

Mandy didnt see anything odd in the fact his scareling captive had suddenly turned into a ragdoll, instead humming happily as a feminine scream of fury clued her in on her friends location amongst the rabble. She immedatly made her way over to them.

"Hey Barth! Hey Calder." He noticed then that Calder had also aquired some scarelings and cooed at them as he caught the end of Calder's rant, "Aren't they adorable? My one thought it was going to be eaten as well, poor skinny thing." he patted Wash's head with his free hand in comfort.

All of this was said in a deeply masucline voice.

Ravvlet

Toshihiko Two

MoonKitsune

Nuru wishes she could say she snarled at them for not only the pet... and the fact they called her a dog. But she couldn't. Because she didn't. She simply lowered her head a bit to allow better access for petting.

Yeah. Totally not a sucker for scarelings. Really.

Zar totally didn't predict it. At all.

Drifter Jet Enduro

OOC
Nuru is currently female and in her Barghest form so looks like a big scraggly floppy eared black dog

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:08 pm
"Out of the way."

Someone might have felt something nudge their foot. "Move."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With Circe perched on their head, he was clearly the epitome of menacing as he walked in their three-foot glory towards the center of the trainees, giving several Fear-infecteda glare as if you say 'touch me and you die'.

Caelius, also known as the Death Hunter division lead, also known as the General Disrupter of All things Amityville, also known as currently under an unfortunate status effect walked until they were a good distance away most of the scattered students, pulling the folds of his coat around them, though it still continued to drag on the ground, narrowing his eyes. "A setup I see, clever, but-" a scream cut him short. His eyebrow twitched. "-is nothing without-" another scream and a wail - "having the advantage-"

Simultaneous screaming from the trainees.

"WILL EVERYONE JUST ******** SHUT UP."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:08 pm
Stealing? Noooo nonononono. Jericho was not stealing. Was she? The big red dragon was now at a bit of a conflict with herself. The shinies. They compelled her SO MUCH. And they reminded her greatly of the treasure piles at home.

Well. Smaller than what her parents had, but still!

But right now, the dragon was looking like a big scolded dog.

"But... the shiny..." she started, then looked to the female scareling again.

"well.. no.. not for this treasure at least.." she murmured, though her fury was quickly sparked as one of the kids threw coins at her face. Smoke billowed out of her nostrils and she soon let out quite the roar.

"VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!! WHY YOU LITTLE TWERP!" she boomed out before beginning to claw through the pile to try and find the child.

TOO MANY QUOTES - THIS IS FOR DANTE, MK, AND KAI!  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:09 pm
Chuppi entered just in time to really see......children? Where those reaper children or...something else entirely? She wasn't close enough to one to even notice and and then she found herself wandering entirely too much as well and just...landing over someone.

"I....lo siento. You okay?" Crap, it was one of those kids.

LP

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:10 pm
Lizzy was torn between wanting to hug and pick up all the scarelings, and worrying about where their parents were; wouldn't they be worried? There was also the fact that Jericho seemed to be as jumpy as before... If not jumpier than when she was outside her dorm.

... Must be all the treasure affecting her ability think or something.

---

Ariane entered just as their mini faction leader yelled something. Awesome.

[Enter for both.]

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Marcus yelled very loudly as the sudden voice of Caelius was heard.

"I DIDN'T DO IT"

Auto response trigger.  
Wash was secure in the knowledge that if they ate him, they would explode.

He squeezed his tiny little eyes shut and waited for the end.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bloodlust Dante

[ X_Bleeding Roses_X ]

LP

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

User Image
[ GALE PRETTY MUCH LOOKS LIKE THIS and he can't see a damn thing 8'D ]

Maybe it was because he knew the general direction of where he was, but somehow, magically, Gale managed to thwap Marcus across the back of his head with one goopy hand even with being blind.

"Nobody's dying," he said firmly, turning his head around and in the process getting more and more tangled in the syrupy like substance.

Bix's trembling voice came from somewhere near his left foot. Gale swerved his head, trying to distinguish one vague, blobby shape from another. If he squinted he could maybe see the smeared outlines of people, but that was pushing it. And every time he tried to wipe it out of his eyes, it just made it worse.

It took him a moment to realize what Bix was even talking about.

"Oh," he said, after a second. "Er. Yes. I have him, he's in my trouser pocket."

Wherever that was beneath all the slime.

He looked in the direction of the...creature again, whatever creature it was. Automatically he was inclined towards irritation, not just because of the fact that whatever it was had just smacked Otto - which he didn't really mind, but he was feeling rather protective at the moment - but because he knew that it was a creature and not a human.

And plus he could hear Eva's trembling, defiant voice from somewhere below.

"Lay off, will ya?" said Gale easily, in some direction of the wall, waving one goopy hand. "Also I highly doubt that's yours, all things considered."

A somewhat familiar voice called his name, and Gale turned his head, blindly searching for the source.

"Aleister," I'm over here."

And then an all too familiar sneering - and screaming - voice took center stage.

"Good grief."

LP

Drifter Jet Enduro

Blade Kuroda

iloveyouDIE

istoleyurvamps

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image
The look Ren gave LW clearly said something along the lines of I l know what you are thinking and no you may not adopt any of them. He swung his head around and eyed Sparrow, was saying something about them being bonkers.

Ren was inclined to believe him.

Almost.

He certainly did not have a good explanation for any of this, nor was he entirely certain what they were supposed to do or whether or not they could ever leave. Eying the treasure pile - and Jericho's clearly protective stance - he rather thought his family would have loved this.

Good thing they would never have to know about it.

Ren looked at Tybalt. Then very obviously and deliberately stepped in between he and LW.

"Hi."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

"LW, my darling, hitting is not very nice."

Sparrow was rather in the same boat as LW was - his head was beginning to hurt, since the cries of the scarelings were echoing throughout the cavern, loudly reverberating around him and pounding in his skull.

"Where did all of these little ones come from, anyway? I mean, really, look, there are dozens of them - what on earth -

"Who is that man."

"...scareling."

".....what.
"

Sparrow's brain was officially broken.

OnionGrump

Kyrieko

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash