Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**The Phantom Assassin** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:44 pm
"Ah, that makes more sense. Thank you for being so polite and hospitable. But, I'm sure you have more important things to do than to entertain some stranger. I'll leave you alone."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:37 pm
"Oh, okay then." She replied. She then left to go about her business.

Manu walked into the crystal heart chamber to get to his destination. He wasn't really paying any attention as he was staring intently at a clipboard filled with noted and equations, some written in Ziranian. He seemed to grow a love for the clip board as his face came smashing into it as he slid right into Fenrir's leg.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:44 pm
((Oh god, it hurts! XD I'm laughing too hard!))

Fenrir jumps from being startled at something smacking into his leg. He looked down expecting to see a rat to squash or something, but instead he saw an odd little creature. From the clipboard in its hand, he assumed it was sentient, and he was definitely talking, repeating "Ow" over and over again confirmed that. He leaned down and held out his hand to help the little guy up.

"Um, hello there. Need some help?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:05 pm
Manu managed to get up on his own, but thanked the gusture. "Thank you, but I am fine. Sorry, though. I was not watching where I was... oh! Excuse me, I did not know we had a guest today." He said, bowing slightly in respect.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:57 am
"It's perfectly fine. And yeah, I guess you could say I'm a guest. My name's Fenrir. May I ask what exactly you are? I'm sorry if that offends you, but I've never seen anything like you. Actually, there's a lot of things on this castle I haven't seen before."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:19 am
Manu nodded in understanding. "This is a very strange castle indeed. Anyway, my name is Manu of the planet Zira."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:59 pm
"Well Manu, it's nice to meet you. So what do you do around here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:38 pm
Manu held up the clip board as if to further prove his point. "I help out with the research and inventions that are made in the lab. My race is exceptionally talented in the field of technology, though, I myself am one of the many super geniuses on Zira. The things we have made would astonish you, but I became the captain of the planet's military defence. Creating things is fun, yes, but I also love to protect my friends, family and, well, anyone else who CAN be protected."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:49 pm
"That is a very noble and intelligent way of thinking. If only more people followed that state of mind. So, if you are the Captain of Zira's Military Defense, why are you here? And why are you playing the role of the assistant if you are so advanced?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:23 am
"Well, I cannot tell you my mission here. It is classified, but not of ill intent I swear to you. However to answer your other question, it is not my lab, but I am not souly an assistant. I am allowed to use the lab any way that I want." Manu explained, it bothered him that he could not tell anyone but the king and queen about his mission, but it was his duty.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Blue X-Tornado

Lonely Flatterer

7,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:55 pm
Darkflame stood in front of the palace, full of indecision. It's just dropping by to say hi, what's the matter with me? he thought. but then he thought, Wait, what if i'm interrupting something? Then i'd feel really bad. Maybe this is what feeling useless feels like. He paced a bit more.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:21 pm
Fenikkusu woke up from his nap on the castle wall and looked around. He noticed it was about midday and the weather was as clear as could be. He puffed out his feathers a little further before he quickly shook his body free of any snowflakes that took a respite on him. He looked to the castle and saw Darkflame pacing in front of the door. Wondering what he was thinking about, he flew over. Landing in front of him with a few 'scritching' sounds as his talons touched the cobblestone pavement. "Good afternoon, Darkflame. It's been too long." The celestial phoenix greeted.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Blue X-Tornado

Lonely Flatterer

7,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:26 pm
Darkflame wasn't alarmed. His training had mad him aware to the tiniest little sounds, made up to 100 yards off. "Why yes, it has been a lengthy amount of time since I last saw you, Fenikkusu." Darkflame responded with a mixture of thought and greeting. "Hey, I have a question. Is the palace soundproof?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:32 pm
"Not as far as I am aware." Fenikkusu complied, "Why do you ask?"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Blue X-Tornado

Lonely Flatterer

7,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:45 pm
"Well, see, we've hit a bit of a snag." Darkflame said. He then took out his communicator and spoke into it. "What's your speed? Ok. You'll have to go straight up for now, I'll come up with a way to shake em off." Darkflame put the communicator away. "You see, our flight practices got a little bit out of hand. Nasty virus. But I have been working on something for this occasion. So no worries, nothing will explode.....I hope." Darkflame said.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff