Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply GGG Contests
Valentine's Avi Contest! (POLLS ARE CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:03 pm
*looks at bandaidd's entry* emotion_kirakira
*presents her the flowers and chocolate* emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:31 pm
Oh my. Thank you, TES. heart Um. I don't have anything to give you. I have a kitty, but she's mine. You can pet her.  

bandaidd
Crew

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:41 pm
That'll do emotion_kirakira
*pets the kitty*

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:58 pm
She likes you. Everybody likes you, don't they? Even whe you're long-winded and demanding I still like you. *kisses your cheek* Untill the judges show up, I think you're the sweetest avatar around.  

bandaidd
Crew

Sakura_Moonlight2421

Sparkly Genius

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:04 pm
-walks in to check up on the competition- redface Oh excuse me. -rushes out of the room-  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:05 pm
ThisEmptySoul
That'll do emotion_kirakira
*pets the kitty*

(( rofl Oh lord, it does NOT pay to have a dirty mind at times! xd xd xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:40 pm
Anira Tiernay
Also if any of the mods would like to fix the first page so that some of the entries can be properly displayed since my browser sucks about that would be as they say "mui bueno"? ninja

It looks like the pictures are up, but re-sizing them is another story. If they sent you the TekTek link, they'll be about the same size. If they saved to Photobucket, maybe not so much... they'll need to resize them and resend the link... sweatdrop

*Giggles as she watches Bandy, then grins at Kat* And sometimes it does... wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:30 pm
Thank you for the info Ms. Brat. It was not quite the sizing that I was worried about, just the linkage of showing properly. It seems that Firefox does not tend to enjoy using the IMG brackets all that well. sweatdrop And many thanks to the mod who has fixed the first page for me. 4laugh  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:48 pm
*dies of laughter with TES and the kitty* rofl Alright people looking great here! Just one more RN and a few more entries to submit and we'll be all set! I love how people are more than punctual around here. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:48 pm
Anira Tiernay

*Flitters in and fixes the image links before reading up on the posts.* I already fixed the links for you, Anira, both last night and just now. It was just a matter of adding [ img ] and [ /img ] before and after the image links, no spaces of course. 4laugh  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:01 pm
confused And see I have done that as well but when I click preview it does not seem to show me anything with the text. I guess I will have to try and hit submit and just see how it turns out and just skip preview altogether then. Many thanks to you Ms. Faerie. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:04 pm
Lil Brat
Anira Tiernay
Also if any of the mods would like to fix the first page so that some of the entries can be properly displayed since my browser sucks about that would be as they say "mui bueno"? ninja

It looks like the pictures are up, but re-sizing them is another story. If they sent you the TekTek link, they'll be about the same size. If they saved to Photobucket, maybe not so much... they'll need to resize them and resend the link... sweatdrop

*Giggles as she watches Bandy, then grins at Kat* And sometimes it does... wink

I swear I jumped when I sat Bratty's ears twitch. eek That is really weird about the pictures. I could send the tektek link, but it didn't show a picture. sweatdrop Also, chrome doesn't seem to like displaying some of them either. Silly internetses. It's okay with me if I don't see them. I'm still blushing at the smexy ones. Oh myyyyy. I didn't know you could uhhh post avatars like that on Gaia. redface redface redface You guys are amazing.
You are doing a great job Anira and I agree that Faerie is always soooo smart and helpful.

bandaidd
Crew

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:33 am
Alright I have received Ms. Eileen's entry. So we are almost there. 3nodding *Goes to send one final reminder to DeLuna that tomorrow is her last chance to RN and participate in the contest*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:31 am
Alright after conversing with Anira I'm gonna do the voting setup like so.

If the last contestant does not RN by tomorrow night I will begin the voting with the poll system in the following order. With this many contestants I think it would be more fun for the audience to vote on who is top dog of which. wink

Bloody Valentine's Poll will be from the 4th-6th

Sweet Valentine's Poll will be from the 7th-9th

Sexy Valentine's Poll will be from the 10th-14th only because there are so many contestants in this one so I feel will need more time to look over people's entries.

So be sure to keep an eye on the first page when I begin polls so that you can make your vote count! blaugh

Liada Trovaras

Harvest Moon Child

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:07 pm
Nice avatars Is really glad Star didn't enter them sweatdrop  
GGG Contests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items