Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Industrial Alchemist [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:56 pm
((Sorry guys, i got super busy this weekend..I also have AP Cal to do..))

Faulkner rolled her eyes. She nodded at the soldiers as the passed. She looked at Alex and Cyril. "We have thirty minutes to get to the air station. I suggest that we make our haste." She then turned, tucked her newspaper under her arm, and headed in the direction of the taxis. She reached in her pocket and pulled out a small billfold to take care of the fare.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:29 pm
[Sorry folks, I've been waiting to hear back from someone before posting. We continue tomorrow! biggrin *shot* ]  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:23 pm
Getting to the cafe he frequently visited during lunch Joesph sat down at the same table he always seemed to. It was one right next to the window giving him a good view of the street outside. Even if he was currently on lunch he still did not like to be caught off guard by something he couldn't see.

"Back again it seems Mr. Colonel" a voice came from behind the man as he stared out of the window. His gaze was pulled to the voice as he looked up at the woman. A middle aged woman stood there in front of him. Dark brunette hair hung down to her should and deep green eyes gazed at him with a soft strength. Her face was soft and welcoming still tho many hardships could be easily red across it the crows feet slowly starting to form on the edges of her eyes tho makeup tried to hide it. This was the owner and one of the waitresses of small cafe. She had been so since he had started in central many years prior her looks changed less then her cafe's.

"Hello Mary" Joesph said a smile creeping over his face as he pushed back a bit from his table and put his hands in his lap. "I see your still sticking me with that nickname" he laughed shaking his head a tad. "How many years have I been coming here and you still stick me with my rank rather then name" he half hardheartedly complained to her not really meaning it but just bantering a bit. "Anyways has anything been going on with your children as of late. If I remember right you were saying that your eldest daughter was soon going to take her state alchemists exam. I hope to see Emily's exam and wish her the best." How many times was it that at one point the two children of this woman could be found running about the cafe when she was unable to find someone to take care of them he wondered.

"Well I am surprised you still remember such small things Mr. Colonel" Mary said returning his smile as she walked off returning a few moment's later with a coffee cup and pot as she set it infront of Joesph. Pouring it she looked at him then out the window for a moment. "Yes your right Emily will be taking it. Much to my dismay but the girl had started growing into a fine woman that can take care of herself." Finishing the cup she set the coffee pot down as she stood there. "Make sure you watch over her some Joesph. She's a good girl but I still don't know if she's ready for military life" the woman sighed. It was evident she cared a great deal for her daughter but also knew that the man infront of her would take care of her if he could.

(Since no one wants to post fine ill post with myself. >.<)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:53 pm
((Hey, don't look at me, I'm waiting on the boys. *pouts*))  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:03 pm
[Soooooooorrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! I have a lot holding me back right now. We will have a new member soon, and they'll have to appear in this part, so if I post and move on it'll mess up alot and I was hoping to have it moved on quickly without everyone waiting and I'm SO SORRY!! TTATT ]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:46 pm
((That's alright. I've had a bit of writer's block concerning this one.))  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:30 am
[Alright. For real this time. At 4:00 pm ((it's 10:29 now)) we continue, and the rp makes a huge turn towards CENTRAL]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:58 am
((Zimbu's comp seems to be having trouble, and it won't let him post in the thread. He told me to tell everyone, so I'm putting this here.))  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:05 am
Cyril sighed a little, then smiled. "Alright, Amy, we're hurrying. Just keep your panties on." He then looked to Alex. "We'd better do as she says. She's not exactly the most patient woman in the world." He made his way over to his long-time partner and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "So, what's got you so uptight, Amy? I mean, sure, you're usually that way, but you're really tense right now, more so than usual."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:06 pm
Faulkner shrugged him off. "I can deal with your shenanigans, sir, but now we've got a younger charge to think about. Its on our shoulders, and I'm not about to shirk it," she said, giving him an evil eye. She sighed. "Besides, personal things shouldn't get in the way of business." She left that statement hang as the taxi she was hailing pulled up on the curb. She turned to Alex, "Everyone in."  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:15 pm
The entire time the officers spoke, Alex kept looking back and watching the people with signs, before breaking into a sweat and moving to push the officers into the cab. "Alriiighty guys, let's hit the road and get out of hear fa-"WHACK A large wooden sign slammed into the back of Alex's head as he fell to the ground. The sign read Alexander Elric.

"I know you saw me Verlobte. We made eye contact twice and you tried to run away. I've been waiting here for hours. Der Vetter had enough time to even start building one of his toys. Were you going to leave before you even introduced your friends to me?" A young woman walked out of the crowd and stood before the group. She was just as tall as Alex, and had giant blonde twin drills going down her back. She wore a simple white tank top and black shorts, with no shoes. She was curvy, though you could see enough of her through her simple clothes to see she was very fit. Her eyes were a peircing blue and she sported 'pillow lips'. She stepped on Alex's hand and began grinding it into the ground as he screamed.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:29 pm
Back in the crowd a young man with automail arms had dumped his back pack out on the ground. He opened and unfolded his arms into six spider leg like arms before going to work. He cut the horse skull in half length wise, inserted a ball bearing into each eye socket and made sure it had enough space to turn, but not enough to come lose. He took a metal plate, drilled a couple holes in it and bolted it to one half of the skull just on the edge of the eye socket to prevent the ball bearing from coming lose. Then he took another metal plate and cut it in half before welding one of the halves to the ball bearing in the socket.

Next he took the jaw and cut it in half. He took one of the halves and bolted it to the metal plate he’d just attached to the ball bearing in the socket; creating a limb. Then he repeated the process to make a matching limb. Next he took the forks and drilled holes in their handles to creates basic cradles. Then he took metal plates and cut them into smaller pieces that he then welded onto the fork handles; making sockets. He then inserted ball bearing into the sockets and installed limiters. Next he welded pieces of metal plating onto these ball bearings and bolted a piano key to each one. He then drilled a hole in the other ends of the piano keys, and bolted a metal plate to the base of each piano key which he then welded to a ball bearing. Next he bolted a metal plate to each side of each half of the skull in order to keep the new fingers attached. Next he took a couple of the arrows he’d made at home and tightly tied them to the upper halves of the limbs to give them more stability. Then he took the remaining metal plates, the hinges, the wires, the gears, the machete blade and the pendulum, and used them to build a basic but sturdy torso with a working set of hips. Once this was done he attached the limbs to the hips.

The creation was almost complete. Then he took four of the remaining arrows and all but two of the remaining ball bearings and built a tail which he then attached to the back end. Lastly, using the last piano key, the last two ball bearings, and the camera lens he built an eye on a stalk, that while it couldn’t mechanically serve as an eye, was good enough for the purpose this thing was being built for. He then attached the eye on a stalk to the front end of the body and drew a transmutation circle its back unlike any anyone present had seen before. Then he returned his six arms to being just 2 and put his hand on the transmutation circle. There was a small amount of light, and then the camera lens lit up and glowed red.

The golem looked around and started to slowly walk around, almost like a cat on the prowl. It looked at the people around it, before focusing on Alex. It stared at him like he was a meal waiting to be served.

The Young Man stood and watched his creation as the young woman talked to the kid. He thought, “Is that shrimp really an elric???”

Then he turned his red eyes to his cousin and said, “Go easy on him LemonHeart. Everyone makes mistakes, Including your grandmother.” This young man was tall, 5ft11, and while thin, had to be heavy. He had shoulder length straight blonde hair, with a single curl in the front. He had red eyes, which told he was of Ishvalan heritage, and his arms, both of them were automail. He wore a sleeveless white shirt and long black pants with no foot wear. His clothes weren’t tight on him, and he seemed friendly enough, but something about him wasn’t exactly comforting.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:05 pm
Faulkner turned around immediately after she heard the wack. She furrowed her brow and saw Alex's hand being squashed along with people getting freaked out about something near their feet. She grabbed the girl by the color and said, "Name, Age, and why I shouldn't arrest you for assaulting a civilian..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:12 pm
It all happened in a flash, the girl's finger came up and hooked around the female officer's thumb, and with a light twist, forced her hand open and down. Only the officer would have seen and felt it. To everyone else, it looked like nothing ahd happened. The girl stepped to the side and removed her foot from Alex's hand. Her expression was casual and bored. "Watch how you speak to me Beamter. I am Panzerfaust Curtis Armstrong Elric, Heir to the Armstrong family, and wife of Alexander Elric."

Alex rolled over and began crawling away, only to be blocked by a rather freaky creation, a Golem. He whined silently and moved back. "That's a lie! We're not married! She's craz-URK!"

She stepped on the back of his head and pushed his face into the floor. She removed her foot and pushed one of her drills back over her shoulder. "He is mine and I can do as I wish with him. Much as Der Vetter owns those Golems."

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:19 am
The young man stood behind Panzer and said, "If you love him so much then stop hurting him, LemonHeart. And Before you get too far ahead of yourself, Remember I'm a month older than you, I'm the first in line for the family fortune. Unlike you though I'm not lazy enough to think that I don't need to earn it." Then he looked down at alex, "Name's William Armstrong. Grandson of Major Armstrong, as your grandfather knew him. And As I said, I am first in line for the armstrong famline fortune, but I like to think that I have to earn the right to be wealthy. You're lazy and crazy if you don't think you have to make your own way in this world." Then He looked at Panzer and said, "Stop hurting him already, Or I'll send you flying. You don't want another flight like the last one do you?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff