Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:42 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Articuno

They listens to Kagamine and Yoko, Gakupo glance at Kaito for teaching Kagamine a lesson. He chuckled lightly then look at his buddy with bright smile, "Don't forget my beautiful Luka-chan, Akaito-kun, Meiko-chan, Kiyoteru-sensei, Haku-chan, Leon-kun, Teddo-kun, Teto-chan and Lola-chan. Rin-chan and Len-kun," he look at reflections as his hand on his hip, "I know Miku-chan and Neru-chan are two girls, you two always respect, but all of adults and someone older then you two needed to respect them too. Kaito-kun always eats ice cream and always gets punished by you two, but Miku-chan doesn't. Don't even think about Neru-chan beating him up because her relationship with Akaito-kun are hard time. Geez, my little Miku-chan always eat so many negi and ice cream negi flavor." he explains to them then felt little terrible to see his daughter figure eatting all of negi related. Gumi notice Yoko and she gave an energic look, "Hi I'm Megpoid Gumi, call me Gumi." she introduce herself to Yoko. Articuno sigh and wish Miku come back, not Inferno because she can't let him find out about her injury from Zeus. She notice pink hair lady from Gackpoid's back, she looks like a mess, "Luka-chan, what happen to you?" she ask her, Gackpoid heard Articuno said Luka, he turn around to see his crush looks like an hang over. He begin to panic, "Luka-chan! Wha-What happen to you!?" he ask her as he walk towards her to see she's okay. Luka look at him, her eyes have dark circle and her pink hair is like already morning time. "Meiko-chan made me drink too much sake... Ugh, I think I'm going to be sick." she said slowly to him and passed out, Gakupo caught her on him. He sigh about Meiko's drinking problem.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:12 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

User Image

Kagamines

Rin and len looked at kaito with an irritable look " whatever neru is better then kaito atleast she dosent summon fallen cause she dosen't get what she wants and if akaitos coming im not staying I,hate him he made neru feel sad for a while I dnt want to even see him I,hope mikuo gives him a beat down like he did before maybe akaito will apologize and stop flipping nerus skirt " rin said angrily but went to luka and set her down so she could examine luka " nothings wrong with,her but she will have a horrible hang over she should drink,advil then,keep sleeping then when she wakes up again she should drink coffe but sake dosent taste good to me I remember neru let me taste sake one time len got to aswell but we didnt like the taste its not sweet at all" len smiled and nodded " yeah sakes not so good but I still dnt like akaito and kaito if you,want respect act yout age and not hanging over gakpoid we dnt need to hear a lecture neru taught,us to respect our elders but your not that much Older and if neru heard you she's beat you like war drum" len said rin smiled and started to laugh

wolf of warriors
Crew

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:14 pm
-o-k-o- ▭ ▭ -e-p-l-a-r

Yoko sighed, her thoughts elsewhere for the time being. She hadn't fully understood what was going on, but she preferred to think about other things, like her cat, how she was back in Japan, and who these people were...They seemed angry, especially the two who had greeted her so kindly before. She didn't know why they hated the blue-haired man, but she wasn't about to do anything about it- at least not yet.

KAITO SHION

││VOCALOID 00-00││

User Image

He frowned, pulling his scarf closer to his face. "Gack-Poid, they're so mean...how can you stand them? They keep insulting me, what did I do wrong anyway? Just yesterday I was humming Cantarella and then whoosh! End up right here, and not without a morsel of food!" He traipsed the back of his palm dramatically over to his forehead and sighed heavily. "And I have these two numbnuts insulting my very presence! And I only act childish to connect with them! After all...the heart is young!" He pursed his lips and narrowed his eyes, "or should I act like a grandpa, SOMEONE GET ME MY CANE!" He quit his act and began to laugh, nudging Gakupo with his elbow, "I also know how to make people laugh, right Gack-Poid?"
wolf of warriors

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:49 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

Articuno

Articuno made an anime vein popped out of her head, she can predict Miku might do same thing like Rin and Len did to Zelkova. She walk behind those two, then she cover their mouth until she use her ice power to cover their mouth in ice, before Gackpoid say anything to Kagamine, he's begin to scare of Articuno. She decide to punish those mirrors for insulting someone older then 14 years old as she cross her arms, she gave them an icy glare, scary looking red eyes. "If you two don't shut your big mouth, I will put you two in ice coffin for one day, until you admit your wrong to insult to someone older then your age!" She warn them as her icy aura arise as the threat. Gumi is waiting for Yoko's responce in her optimistic smile, ignoring Articuno's threat. Gakupo, still holding hang over Luka, twitches his right eyebrow, then he look at Kaito, pretend he didn't see that. "Right Kaito-kun, being childish is good, that's why Miku-chan let us stay who you really are, but I wanted to see my little girl to stay safe and sound. Speaking of the which, you humming Cantarella without Miku-chan's chorus. Ehh... Ehh." Gakupo agrees then nudge his friend back from Cantarella in narrow electric blue eyes darting towards his blue hair male singer friend. Articuno decide to walk to ice cream store, and bought the ice cream, she walk out and handed the double scoop of vanilla ice cream to her mistress' crush, emotionless. "Here Kaito-kun... Miku-chan told me you love ice cream, so I bought you a vanilla flavor. I think that's your favorite," she told him about Miku's talks about him, a lot because of memories of Miku's past came through her mind. Gakupo look at Articuno, then he made a sigh smile as he ruffle her icy blue hair, like Miku always do to her pet, she shut her right eyes, "You are a good girl bird, Articuno-chan... but you did gave Kagamine a strict punishment. I hope they will learn their lesson." He said to Artic Rokh, then he look at Yoko, he thinks she's too shy to speak to Gumi, so he smile big, "Hey Yoko-san, don't be shy on Gumi-chan, she won't bite!"

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:21 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

User Image

Kagamines

Len narrowed his eyes but it was rin who trembled angrily her eyes narrowed and a scream came from rin that broke the ice over her mouth when len looked at rin he trembled and took a step back living with neru she taught them to stay strong and say what you really mean and boy when rin got in this angry state she said what she really meant len saw a anger in rins eyes that made her look like neru " KAITO YOUR Such an idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot I don't care what anyone says your older but you act like a spoiled 5 year old I wouldn't insult you if u hadn't summoned the fallen over stupid ice cream sometimes I wish you would just dissapere living with neru sje taught me not to tolerate an idiot and now I know why cause your annoying atleast living with neru was exciting now im just bored your not worth the time of day anf I hate you cause you look like akaito a stubborn childish idiot who has everyone defending you cause of miku but if neru was really herr you would be on the ground Getting ur head beaten in cause she would be even angrier at you then me neru stands for something you dnt kaito and thats something I dnt see here I would rather just talk to neru at least she says what she really feels and not what everyone else wants her to say and if u,call me a numbnut again i'll tell neru and then you'll really be afraid im tired of you and your childish behavior if u want respect dnt act like your younger then us" len nodded happily at rins words they locked hands and turned away as they looked at the white haired girl they smiled at her " were not always like this but for now were just going to nerus imperial sweet to relax neru made it look like it was made for a roman empress with gold and red she even has a lavender bath come knock at her door if u want to hang out dnt bring kaito neru won't like him in her room" rin was smiling and len nodded they walked away and didn't look at anyone they were mad that they defended kaito instead of telling him the truth

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:54 pm
-o-k-o- ▭ ▭ -e-p-l-a-r

Yoko hadn't noticed the green-haired woman facing towards her giving the greeting, but almost without a beat she looked up and offered a sheepish smile, "oh I apologize! I didn't notice you, I'm Yoko Keplar and it's a pleasure to meet you Gumi!" With an outstretched arm Yoko shook Gumi's hand gently, with a sincere smile on her face trying to mask away her blush. How could she not have noticed the woman standing in front of her talking to her? She felt immensely stupid, but wasn't sure how to convey it. But when Gakuope spoke, she felt at ease. "Funny, very funny."

KAITO SHION

││VOCALOID 00-00││

User Image
Kaito swallowed, not sure why Rin was belting out a tirade against him. Was he drunk the night before? Did he OD on Ice Cream? How did a fourteen year-old blonde twin start yelling at him for being so stupid? And why was Neru suddenly the one they were so respected greatly? He tried to wrap the thoughts in his blue-locked filled head, but at almost the same instant he was going to be like them and insult them even worser he noticed a pink head lurching forward, appearing sick. "Luka?! Megu-chan?!" His lips set downward, his eyebrows upward in concern. But then his face changed, Meiko would be the one to make her drink too much. It seemed if Haku wasn't around, Meiko would usually find Luka to be her drinking partner for the night. The morning after would be a daze of headaches and a lot of coffee and aspirin.

MikuHinata1
Oh geez, I am super duper Gomen about disregarding your post directed toward Yoko! Argh, I am so so so so so sorry! I'll not do it again, I promise, but sometimes I get a little busy and..ACH! I'm so sorry! :c

wolf of warriors

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:39 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

Articuno

Gumi gladly shook her hand, after that she bow for respectfully to Yoko. "Nice to meeting you Yoko-san, I am taking guess as others already met you... am I right Gakupo-senpai?" she said very please to Yoko, then glance at her senpai. Gakupo look at his kohai, he nodded in agreement and handsome smile to her. He look at Luka, still having a hang over, he look at Kaito in worry eyes, "I will take Luka-chan to her house to make a coffee, then I will talk to Meiko-chan about this mess. I don't want another drunk fight like Master and herself did, I really hate that argument." he said to his friend and heading to opposite direction, heading to Megurine resident. Articuno sigh really deeply, her mind flashback to Miku's memory to see her foster dad, Vocaloid Master, and drunk Meiko having a huge fight. She made a face palm on her forehead, after Rin heating argument to Kaito, "Rin-chan, you are the most stubborn child, why can't you be more respectful to Kaito-kun, like Miku-chan and others did to someone older. And one more thing..." she look at Rin and Len, begin to burst her bubbles out, "How is Akaito-kun's fault that he always peeping tom on Neru-chan's skirt and flirting on other woman?! It's not his fault that he has dirty-mind pervert personality and causing their relationship didn't out!" she screams at Kagamine about Neru and Akaito's relationship problem and how did Neru broke up with her ex-boyfriend, but she heard the rumor that Haku and and Akaito have soft-spot and warming relationship, but they didn't admit it because Haku is extremely meek out for her feelings for red headed spicy pepper singer. For Akaito, he thought of her as good woman, but he always cheers her up. Gumi is really upset that Kagamine disrespect someone older then themselves, "You know, if Miku-chan find out you insulting Kaito-kun, she will be really disappointing for you guys behavior. Your fans won't like your insulting behavior like that, so grow up... you two are being so childish. I can't believe you guys saying that, you might lose your fan if you keep saying that to someone older you. In case you forgot, I am freaking same as Miku-chan." She told them in upsetting tone and look, Gumi knows Miku doesn't like people who disappointing others like her huge crush on Kaito. She felt really bad for him, so she have to cheer him up, as she smile energic to him, "Cheer up, at least Miku-chan's bird is giving you, your favorite treat." she said to cheer Kaito up, Articuno look at Gumi, then she slightly smile to her and looking at Kaito handing the vanilla ice cream to him, although the ice cream is still frozen because of her ice power preventing not to melt.

((OOC: *optimistic smile* It's alright, everyone makes mistakes for not noticing what we post. If your busy, that's alright when you are honest. ^^))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:25 pm
-o-k-o- ▭ ▭ -e-p-l-a-r

She began to nod and smiled, "yes they have. And they've been wonderful. You have such a lovely little Vocaloid family here..."

KAITO SHION

││VOCALOID 00-00││

User Image
Suddenly Kaito's eyebrows raised, and a smile came to his lips. Someone was actually defending him, and not one person but two! He felt loved, but then Articuno's comment made him flinch. Akaito was a P-Peeping Tom?! The thought struck him as hilarious, but sad that the Twins had to take it out on him in such a vicious way. He shook his head sadly and bit his lower lip, his thoughts elsewhere now ice cream was being provided, "arigatou, Articuno and Gumi" he stated thankfully as he ripped the lid off and began devouring the cold creamy substance like oil eats plastic. Soon his face was covered in white, and a smile was plastered on the white face, sighing heavily as he noticed the container empty and frowned. "Anyone got seconds?"

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:57 am
Wuppa Wuppa

User Image

Kagamines

Len watched as runs anger practically impulses within her he knew she loved miku but was tired of hearing everything they had to do for her then kaito we have to be carefully cause miku loves him respect your elders do this do Len at one point didn't even want to be around him or her but he went wide eyes as rin kicked kaito he knew all of them were driving her crazy and with good reason " y do you all protect kaito I haven't seen one of you comfort neru like u coddle kaito or miku when neru crys not one of u ran to her or punished anyone who made her rin or me cry it was all for kaito and miku well I'm tired of hearing how poor kaito has his feelings hurt or how we don't respect him honestly I don't care anymore our fans don't always need to know what's going on in our personal lives kaito I don't ever want to sing with you again or see you if you can't act your age I don't want to be around you I miss neru at least she wasn't going to suck up to him she would say what she,wanted When she wanted lets go rin i bet you if we talk to neru she wont make us do the summer concert let them figure it out" rin nodded she was tired if them always mistreating her she walked away with Len hand and hand and hand not looking back they looked at yoko " were not always like this but we will in nerus imperial sweet it looks like a roman palace built for a empress with red and gold you should come just dnt bring kaito" rin and Len exited before any one could tell them anything
(exit)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:12 pm
-o-k-o- ▭ ▭ -e-p-l-a-r
Yoko nodded and waved the two off, not full understanding what they meant. Surely Kaito didn't seem like the worst guy! And whoever this Neru was, Yoko felt pity to her, but then a bit of angst, how could they so vehemently call Kaito out? They didn't even explain the situation clearly before storming off like some snobby rich kids.

KAITO SHION

││VOCALOID 00-00││

User Image
"And no one says why I've been so hated among those two," said Kaito, wiping his face with a napkin. Although he was trying to look unscathed and be strong after all this, it was kind of tough. He just came around here, not having seen his buddies since when...? Maybe a few months back when everyone got together for that show in L.A. The Twins were so sweet then, Rin holding a banana, teasing Len with it, tossing it into the air like some boomerang while Len aggravatingly squeezed orange juice into her eye and grasped the banana as it fell into his palm. They both were crude to each other, but then forgave once after all the drama had seized, now if only their cute and innocent demeanor could show again, rather than their undivided devotion to Neru.

He hadn't seen Neru in a long time, now that he thought of it. Occasional texts sent his way, not meaning much though. It brought a pain to his heart, his still-beating heart with the pain of two fourteen year olds who just called him out. He had no idea where his brother Akaito could have been, but he didn't seem to stray too far from peeping up girl's skimpy miniskirts or hauling his tall frame over them, staring dreamily at their chest, beaming bosoms looking up at him like hills. Kaito recalled Akaito trying to get into cahoots with his sort of girlfriend Meiko. He placed his forehead on the top of Meiko's head and stared at her cut top, drool slowly coming from his loose lips.

That night ended with a bright red slap on Akaito's already red face as he came to Kaito with a pillow. Akaito gave out vague information but it was clear after attempts at resting his cheek on his pillow, that a girl had been wronged. Kaito loved his brother, like all his brothers they meant so much more to him than they knew. All of them could make an awesome team, but once they started to disperse, things almost always got out of hand.

Kaito slumped his shoulders as he saw Rin and Len leave, a small tear descending his pale face. If only he could talk them into reason, somehow apologize for whatever his stupid brother may have done, and perhaps make Neru happy...somehow.

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:25 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

Articuno

Articuno and Gumi felt really sorry for Kagamine, but after listening to Yoko for vocaloid as a family. Gumi light smiles about it, "Yeah, we always stick together as a team long time ago, until that tragic happen two years ago." she said to her, but didn't want to reveal that day about Miku is sent to hospital because of Zatsune's envy and the metal bar fell from the stage to injure her. Articuno look at Kaito, wanted to eat another ice cream, she pointing at ice cream store, "Eat whatever you want, Kaito-kun... and don't worry about Kagamine reflection, they probably calm down after Neru-chan come home from Underworld with Miku-chan and Mikuo-san, including Zelkova." she said calmly to him, letting him know Neru will understand. Although, she and Gumi can hear Vocaloids fan grumbling about how rude or selfish those Rin and Len treats Kaito like that, mostly they can hear some people say they are so cold and treats Neru like a queen. Gumi begin to have bad feeling, those Kagamine mirrors will lose their fan, she wish Kiyoteru will solve the problem. She look at Kaito, "Ne~ Kaito-kun, I know how to you cheer you up. Ice cream and singing~" she said very happily as she sing the end of the sentence. Articuno look at Gumi, she smiles for right choice.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:20 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

User Image

Len Kagamine

Len was walking with rin but he felt bad for leaving yoko so only he went back but this time so no one could see him he used his invisibility so one but yoko could see him he tugged on yokos arm " come with me I will explain why we act the way we act but you have to make a promise that if I tell you the whole truth you will keep it a secret here is Nerus imperial sweet Adress follow the map and you will reach a very big beautifull lavished house just go in through the front door and press the butt on the dogs won't come out there actually very nice wolves we will be waiting" Len have a very sweet smile but quickly vanished and was reunited with rin she was heading into the house Len hoped yoko would come if they kept trying to explain things there kaito would just deny everything and then everyone else would just get involved like they always do it was disappointing but very true plus it would give them time to relax they would just wait in the throne room that's what neru called it Len giggled as he entered Nerus house it was funny to him The one thing he would always know about neru was that she would put beauty honor chivalry love and civility before everything that's u they called her an empress

wolf of warriors
Crew

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:20 pm
-o-k-o- ▭ ▭ -e-p-l-a-r

"Is that so? You all seem very amiable towards each other it would be nice to have-," feeling the sudden tug on her arm caused her to stutter while she spoke, forgetting her words. Immediately blushing she looked to her right to see the same blonde boy she saw with Rin, however he was alone. Not being able to explain the situation since no one seemed to notice Len when he so boldly approached her made Yoko's throat tighten.

"If you'll excuse me for just a moment," Yoko stated with a sort of hesitated tone. After receiving the map she found Len to be missing, no traces of him anymore. She swallowed harshly and left the party to a faraway bench to observe the map given to her.

After finding a nice bench far away from the others she pulled the map open and examined it, the distance was not too far, however it wasn't too close either. She sighed as she placed her finger on the map, tracing the line from her destination to the suite's. How would she be able to get transport though?

KAITO SHION

││VOCALOID 00-00││

User Image
"Uwah~ Arigatou Articuno," Kaito gleefully stated as he began to dash towards the store, his arms behind him while his blue scarf hovered in the air's breeze. Approaching the store he let his palms run down the glass door, drool seeping from his lips as he pushed the door open and entered. Approaching the cashier with a determined expression he put up three fingers, pointed towards a ice cream selection with his other and slammed a wad of bills onto the counter and left to a table.

The ice cream came to him in a heaping bowl with drizzled whipped cream while a strawberry stood at the top, like a king. He smiled and dove in like a carnivorous beast.

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas