Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Mortal Recoil (Blood's Trial, Part II)**(finished) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:51 am
Mordin looked up from a book he was reading in the dining hall. "Ah, so that's what Veronica told you. Shame, this is a nice kingdom..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:58 am
S.M. grabbed Mordin by the collar. "It's not gone yet! We can still fight this!" he shouted.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:46 am
Mordin put his hands up in the universal 'woah' sign. "Don't ruffle the silk, my liege! It's very expensive!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:02 am
S.M. huffed and released Mordin. "We need all the help we can get if we're gonna stop whatever's happening!" S.M. said.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:49 pm
Spyke glares at Sciz and Blood. "I don't have a grudge against Blood..I just don't want to deal with another despot like Eggman again." He then turns around and starts to leave. "And for your information...I was friends with the both of you but not anymore....Next time we are enemies." He then jumps into the sky and glides back to the castle.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:51 pm
"Have fun with that," Sciz shouted. He turned around, resuming following Blood.  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:53 pm
Blood snapped his fingers. "Dangit! I really wanted to see him rot in prison!" He said with disappointment. "Still, we're almost at my house, c'mon, Let's keep going." Before long, they turned the corner to Blood's street to see a TV get hurdled out of Blood's second-floor bedroom window.

Jarkoven leaned back and yelled out in rage, "FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:55 pm
Spyke arrives at the castles and over hears Swift talking with Mordin. "Then you shouldn't have let Blood go in the first place,eh little bro in law."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:58 pm
Sciz looked up at the newly-made hole in Blood's wall, then glanced at the broken television on the lawn. "Friend of yours?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:11 pm
Blood looked at the hole as well. "Nah, we just met... He's really a nice guy once you douse him with a couple of hard tequila shots." He said, walking up to the front door. "Guard the exit. He makes a run for it, pin him." He kicked open the door and began advancing up the stairs.

Jarkoven had an adrenaline surge from the sound of the door being busted open. He panicked, running and jumping out of the hole in Blood's wall onto another rooftop and began to scramble over rooftops.

Blood saw his silhouette in the distance and jumped after him, yelling out, "SCIZ FOLLOW HIM!!"  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:46 pm
"We don't know who it is yet, Spyke! Now I'd appreciate it if you didn't treat me like I don't know what I'm doing! Blood's lost god-ship! I doubt he'd be planning a siege on the Ice Kingdom!" S.M. shouted at Spyke.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:02 pm
Spyke sighs. "But you really shouldn't lower your guard against Blood even if he did lost his god hood..he can be a threat to everyone but you nevermind...I will help you with whatever might threaten the kingdom." He looks at Swift.

"I am not doing it as the Captain of the guard though but as your friend and teacher."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:31 pm
"I should punish you for going against orders in the first place! But I do need your help." S.M. huffed and shook the issue away. "Put all the guards on high alert. Be on the lookout for everything."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:34 pm
Fenrir, who was resting in the shadows listening, spoke up. "I'll check the slums. Listen for rumors in the shadows, visit the brothels, check the bars, the usual places."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:45 am
"On it." Sciz started taking off after Jarkoven, using his wings to propel him onto the rooftops to get a better view on him. "STOP!"  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff