Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
need a friend for a roleplay (open someone please) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:59 pm
"Was that supposed to hurt?" Asked Krey "You know what? I'm not going to waste my time with you!" Krey then blasts the duo out the sky. "This is a waste; I should just leave you two to drown in your own foolishness!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:03 am
scar laughed and split her own blade into two "its time" she shouted in a deep grogggy voice holding her blades crossed over her haid "its time to end this all" she shouted as a burst of blood red charge mixed in the black smoke encaseing her body as she sat down for her finall attack  

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

IrisLove094

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:35 pm
Themper s blade sinks into him and he and the blade sink into a bubble of mana the bubble surrounds scar ok scar lets do thissssssssssssss says a voice seemingly out of nowhere hahahahaha the mana containing thempers life sinks into scar the two completely become one  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:46 am
"WTF is this?!" Krey said in an annoyed tone. "If you think I would stand for this think again!" Krey then teleports to a place unknown by the demon duo. "This is sad so I'm done fighting you fools; goodbye!" Krey said telepathically.  

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:52 am
scars anger flailed as her six deamon tails appeared. "come out krey" she shouted "stop hiding and accept your fate" she said as a blackened fire raged around this ultamite deamon form  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:05 am
"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha; Are you going to take me seriously?" Krey shouted still hidden. Suddenly bolts of lighting rain from the sky damaging the raging demons! "I'll show you real power!"  

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

IrisLove094

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:05 pm
as the lightening is right about to hit scarlemper rainbow slides out between him and the lightening the lightening blasts back  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:23 pm
Flames bursts from the ground and consumes the duo!  

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:51 am
fool we live in fire the entity shouted i shall show you how we really become powerful it shouted again as the fire was consumed inside them than in a instant burst lit everything up exposing kreys location  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:41 am
'It seems you are ready; very well." Krey unleashed huge energy beams on the demons' location thus piercing the planet like swiss cheese. "No where to run; No where to hide and no time to prepare an attack!"  

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

IrisLove094

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:45 pm
the beam absorbs into them haha we control demonic power we are endless hahahahahahhaha the blade of demons bane appears in thempers hand ur doneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee he slams the blade into krey  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:54 pm
"That won't work on me!" Shouted Krey. Krey then charged a small orb and sent it to the demons. The orb sucked in the demons and expolded. "That is a real attack; now you will never know!"  

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:03 am
the twos bodys are forceably ripped from one another as scar drops to the ground in pain "i....she caughs up blood in he struggly for words...i dont know how much...she caughs more...longer i can take this stress on my...caugh...body...im loseing it" she said colapsing to the ground breathless  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:35 am
scarrllett
the twos bodys are forceably ripped from one another as scar drops to the ground in pain "i....she caughs up blood in he struggly for words...i dont know how much...she caughs more...longer i can take this stress on my...caugh...body...im loseing it" she said colapsing to the ground breathless

"Lets try this again!" Krey launched another orb but with more power and sucks in scar. The orb later exploded.  

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

IrisLove094

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:57 am
noooooooooooooooooooooooo i am done thempers mana rushes forward and reveals his true self demons cant harm humans a young girl age 18 stands there she moves behind krey hey cool wings she pulls them right off of krey Jezabel is her name  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff