Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Embodiment - 1x1- Anime & Zelly Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:35 pm
"....On second thought I'm not sure...And you know you don't have to actually whisper, right? Your thoughts and I share the same space after all..."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:31 pm
'Wait...so...can you hear me now?' Justine, to put it simply, just wanted to see if this were true and if it'd actually work. It wasn't long until she discovered a most unusual door. Again, picking the lock proved to be fairly quick and easy. She slipped inside only to discover an entire armory of strange suits and weaponry. Either ancient relics, cursed treasures, or Hunters' equipment most likely.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:37 pm
"Yes, clear as day. As amusing as it is imagining another person seeing you seemingly talking to yourself, I'd hate to get us caught because you don't realize how dual possession works." Raphael said with a rather smug tone that he'd had her talking to herself like a crazy person just for shits and giggles up 'til now.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:23 am
'You can't honestly blaim me! You're the first one who's ever been in my body like this!' Justine protested feverently as her cheeks heated up to a bright red. Had she spoken this aloud, there were bound to be plenty more misunderstandings than there had already been.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:36 am
Raphael just laughed. "My dear, you really may want to pick your words better. We're sharing a body. I haven't 'been inside you' at all. Although one never knows what my first act will be once I get my body back..." he said slyly. "But I kid; you're far from the submissive type that I prefer in bed."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:53 am
'You have a very, very dirty mind, Sir Raphael. A very dirty mind indeed.' Justine thought, a grumpy pout taking place on her features as she blushed all the more. How cruel of him, to tease her unusual attraction so! Was it so wrong to enjoy the company of one similar to yourself, yet not similar at all? To be able to talk with someone and they understand all that you see and experience through an entirely different point of view? Apparently so! She soon rummaged through the weapons hidden in this chamber, taking a couple small, highly ornate daggers with her for the moment being. Never knew when she'd need a weapon, right?

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:00 am
"Er, why does a church have a weapons' stash?" Raphael asked with a hint of worry. Was the Order planning on starting a war against demons and the rest of his kind?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:13 am
'They often take possession of supposedly cursed weaponry. More than likely, though, it is the very weapons that Hunters use to slay your kin and kind.' Justine pointed out, soon taking a moment to admire her new blades. 'These specifically reminded me of Grandfather's. A blade carved of pure crystal with a diamond encrusted within the base of the handle, which strongly resembles a silver cross. Such a design is common amongst higher ranking Hunters, but this diamond is not. Most just fill the center with a common pearl or gorgon eye. This blade in particular was probably used in a ceremonial ritual of sealing away spirits or more powerful demons so that they can steal some of their knowledge and strength, perhaps even a little of their magic. More than a little dishonest of a method, if you ask me. Then again, when was the church ever known for honesty?' It was ironic how she knew so much about hunters themselves and their weapons, yet so little about how to deal with any specific monsters or hexes. 'The other is a blade more typical amongst initiates. Not half as ornate, but just as magically absorbant. If one slices a monster doused in Holy Water with this, there is a small chance one can absorb their spirit and gain some of their lesser powers. However, there is only so much power that can be used before the spirit is released to be rebirthed or to haunt the lands. This sort of thing is commonly known amongst the family of Hunters, should they perish and we come in possession of their weaponry. As you can imagine, we either pass these on to an heir or destroy them upon a Hunter's death so that no monster can get his hands on these supposedly sacred objects.'

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:23 am
"I'm impressed, you sound far more knowledgable on the subject than I thought you were." Raphael admitted. "Just be careful with that ornate blade there." he said referring to the one with the diamond that likely belonged to a master hunter. "If this once belonged to a high ranking Hunter, it's likely seen a lot of use and already killed several demons. If it's true that it can steal a demon's power, then it could prove to be a bit too potent for someone with no experience in wielding it." he warned.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:41 am
"That's why I'll be using the other one for awhile. At least, until I feel comfortable enough with the thought of wielding such power." Justine thought back in reply before slipping out of the armory. She had no interest in the armor or other weapons there, to be perfectly honest. She continued to sneak and stalk along the cooridoors, searching for any sign of the archives.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:44 am
"Not going to take any armor?" Raphael asked. "Your flimsy garments won't stop a blade you know."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:52 am
"My talents revolve around my agility and stealth. Clunky metal, especially that clearly designed with a man in mind, will be useless to me. I am better off getting my own, custom-fitted armor." Justine replied in a nonchallant manner as she continued searching about. "Did you see anything that would fit me well?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:56 am
"Again, where on earth did you pick up such 'talents' to begin with?"

((Crap post, my brain just shut down on meh. x_x ))

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:03 pm
"I'll tell you when it's worth telling." Justine replied point blank. She really didn't want to talk of it. Or at least, talk of it and distract herself from the task at hand. "Prefferably when we are in no immediate danger. After all, we are breaking into the village Church."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:07 pm
"If I didn't just see the armory I'd think you were paranoid..." Raphael muttered.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff