Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL GUILD MEMBERS!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mamoru Shigehito

Tricky Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:22 am
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Fire fox The Overlord
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Fire fox The Overlord
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

I'd love for any of your masters to take either of my open slaves. Here's a link to my slave profiles. Both my open slaves are girls, and all the profiles on my page should say whether they have a master or not.
Slaves

Is Fala still available? If she isn't Mara would work... just not sure who would work best for her

Fala still has a master. Mara and Leila are my two open slaves. And it's your choice which master you use for Mara. She's currently in the Center, so you could either have your master come pick her up or have her sent to you. Also, I don't care whether we rp via pm or thread, though I find it easier to rp via thread when it's part of a guild rp.

Alright well I will have Shawn Romaji take Mara then ^_^ and I have sent him to the center

Thank you!

Its no problem at all ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:19 pm
Dantes_river
I'm cleaning house. That's right. I'm going to clean up the guild a little on February 11th. You havebeen warned.

Things I'm Going To Do:
1.)I'm going to start kicking people who've never posted out of the guild because they never posted even a profile.
2.)I'm going to lock any profiles/houses of inactive members so people know that they are inactive.

If You Are Willing To Be Active...
Then please, please quote me in here so I know that you are indeed willing to be active. I really do NOT want to be the bad guy here, but it seems I have to clean up this guild to make things easier for the remaining active members to roleplay.

If I lock something and you're still active, just PM me a notice of your activity and I'll unlock it.

Thank You,
Dantes_river

I am willing to be active :3  

_xNeonDildosBro

KneeHiChaos

Dapper Sophomore

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:08 pm
Dantes_river
I'm cleaning house. That's right. I'm going to clean up the guild a little on February 11th. You havebeen warned.

Things I'm Going To Do:
1.)I'm going to start kicking people who've never posted out of the guild because they never posted even a profile.
2.)I'm going to lock any profiles/houses of inactive members so people know that they are inactive.

Then please, please quote me in here so I know that you are indeed willing to be active. I really do NOT want to be the bad guy here, but it seems I have to clean up this guild to make things easier for the remaining active members to roleplay.

If I lock something and you're still active, just PM me a notice of your activity and I'll unlock it.

Thank You,
Dantes_river

I'm willing to be active also. I have put all my slaves in the flier. It's just no one really wants to role-play with me. :l  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:09 pm
Dantes_river

Things I'm Going To Do:

Thank You,
Dantes_river
you have been quoted and y I'm active  

LeaderOfTheFallen

Dangerous Inquisitor

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

alice1cedar

Interesting Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:25 pm
Dantes_river

Things I'm Going To Do:

Thank You,
Dantes_river

Im in...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:36 pm
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

xAbyssal_Remnantx

kesuke uchiha

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

That Anime Cosplayer

Pure T0rment

RawrRebecca

Acheta

Irina96

Germanic Depression

LaKajira Neko

Nyx Reborn

Luncain

xXBeautiful_Chaos15xX

Little Broken Puppet

aneesams

gecloud

II One-of-A-Kind II

iilovecakes

Agllaeca

Foxkid90

AINGELPROJECT667

PaleZander

Gems_Are_Precious

Lady Akira okami

II Wolf_God II

lantob

TigerTrouble

Artemis Reborn

Ember Robinwood

JuneNasakii

Joyanator

DarkMaster-Draco

lunawolfdragontiger

niegeno

alice1cedar

LeaderOfTheFallen

yellow_llama_bunny_hugger

_xNeonDildosBro

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'm tired of restating this to people (and kind of feel like I'm the only one trying to fixing this place up). There is a profile in the slaves forum that can be found HERE! Follow it for Pete's sake! There is also an area where you can advertise your people right HERE. Put it out there that you have a servant or two out in the open. There is also a profile for the masters/mistresses HERE and an advertisement for them HERE. You can add whatever you want to the profiles, but do NOT remove anything! If you've signed the announcement thing I put up, you HAVE to follow the rules, profiles and advertisement areas.

You all have until OCTOBER 31st to correct your profiles and quote me with a gaia_nitemareleft ~Crystal Clear, Dante~ gaia_angelright at the bottom of your profile page before I start locking up profiles and deleting them. This is your last warning!

P.s. We still need masters/mistresses if you all don't mind.

P.p.s. If a Vice reads this, please put it as an official guild announcement. -.-

Thank You,
Dantes_river

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

LaKajira Neko

Partying Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:22 pm
Dantes_river

Sorry but I have no idea where in the profiles my profile might be. It has been such a long time since I started posting and have not taken on new partners. I don't think I could find it very easily so I guess you can delete it.

However, if you want to know who is active, why don't you just go to "guild members" then hit latest posts. It tells you who has posted in the last few weeks/months.

I have an active RP for almost a year already with posts just about everyday.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:16 am
Dantes_river

Delete my slave shop. I don't have the time neither I'm in the mood to fix 28 profiles lol! I'm active though ABD with LaKajira we have an rpg about a year old and we are posting on a daily basis ^_^  

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

xo_Chocobunni_ox

Timid Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:09 am
Dantes_river

Things I'm Going To Do:

Thank You,
Dantes_river

At the moment, I only have Mira as my slave profile but I plan to add more.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:45 pm
LaKajira Neko

Alrighty. If I run across it and delete it, at least you have your characters that are still active. I'm trying to give people benefit of a doubt and I'm really just a Crew member trying to help out the guild captain who seems to have abandoned this place... -.-" I could just let it run itself into the ground, but it wouldn't be that nice for the remaining active members. Thank you for being an active member though!

Irina96

I've done as you asked. Thank you for being an active member for over a year!

ii_KoyukixHoshina_iire

So long as you're active, it's fine. Just make sure your profiles follow the skellies set up for said areas. Thank you!

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Ember Robinwood

Dangerous Lover

9,725 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:09 pm
Dantes_river
Is it okay to delete slave/master profiles if the characters are inactive?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:07 pm
Ember Robinwood

If the person altogether is inactive or if it's a character used in an RP before the partner grew inactive and you no longer want said character, then yes. I'm giving them a warning to make it known they are active and those who don't or those I haven't seen actually post and attempt to find a master/mistress or slave will have said profiles locked first. If they don't or haven't sent me a message as of yet about their profiles being locked, the profiles will be deleted and they will have to begin anew. This guild started off active and now it's dying off because people aren't even trying. I'm simply clearing it up for the active members. I've tried being nice about it, locking houses and sending them to the abandoned houses first and telling them to ask for it to be unlocked/moved back if they're still active, and I've gotten nowhere. Now I have to be the bad guy and just start deleting things so we don't have a bunch of inactive crap set up in the remaining active members way. As stated, it starts off as being locked and only locked. Besides that, it's going to take me forever to delete inactive things so they'll have plenty of time to try to find a slave or master/mistress before October 31st.

If they are active and have been in the same RP for over a year, ie LaKajira and Irina96, and I have permission from the user to delete it, I'd say it's alright to do so as well because at least they're being active and they know the details. If they feel like recreating it or creating a new character afterwards, then that's their option, but shouldn't blame the Crew, Vice Captains or Captain over their profile vanishing. They gave their permission to delete it and stated that they didn't intend on making any more characters. Simple as that.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Ember Robinwood

Dangerous Lover

9,725 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:28 am
Dantes_river
Alright, because in my situation I have more than one slave and master where the houses haven't been posted in in roughly a years, maybe more. I don't want those masters or slaves anymore and I've made one new master that I want to work with and no others. I want to make a new slave (just one) and get a fresh start in the guild. Is that okay?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:56 pm
Ember Robinwood

It's fine. Any inactive houses are going in the abandoned houses area and being locked up anyways.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games