Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Convention Forum
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiqoteSan

Time-traveling Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:54 pm
smithers456
StarlinaBorealis
My real name is Michelle, but i go by Starlina, and I'm 18 years old.
My two favorite anime's are Inu x Boku SS and Hiiro no Kakera!
I like Star Wars, Disney, strawberry milk, cute things, dark things, snowboarding, creative writing, and graphic design.

Hi Starlina, just wanted to welcome you once again to this guild. Have fun here. Btw I love the cuties in your signature. smile

Oh, thank you!! n.n I've never been here though o:
And thank you! BopuTofu drew them for me! The one on the left is of me and the one of the right is of my dream avi emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:10 pm
StarlinaBorealis
smithers456
StarlinaBorealis
I like Star Wars, Disney, strawberry milk, cute things, dark things, snowboarding, creative writing, and graphic design.

Hi Starlina, just wanted to welcome you once again to this guild. Have fun here. Btw I love the cuties in your signature. smile

And thank you! BopuTofu drew them for me! The one on the left is of me and the one of the right is of my dream avi emotion_kirakira

BopuTofu did an incredible job. smile Being on Deviant Art I get to see a lot of great artwork just like this. Consider this a second welcome to the guild. I sent the first welcome in a message to you when your membership was approved. I like Star Wars and Disney a lot. My brother cosplays OB1 Kanobi and my favorite Disney character is Tinkerbell!!  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

MiqoteSan

Time-traveling Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:48 pm
smithers456
StarlinaBorealis
smithers456
StarlinaBorealis

BopuTofu did an incredible job. smile Being on Deviant Art I get to see a lot of great artwork just like this. Consider this a second welcome to the guild. I sent the first welcome in a message to you when your membership was approved. I like Star Wars and Disney a lot. My brother cosplays OB1 Kanobi and my favorite Disney character is Tinkerbell!!

Ahhck, sorry DX it was sleepypandie who drew them for me >.< sorry bout the mixup. And ohhh, i forgot about that XD haha ok nevermind. Well thank you! n.n and oh nice! I've never seen anyone spell his name like that XD haha creative. Tinkerbell is definitely one of my favorites cx  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:01 am
Hello thar, everyone...I'm videogamenerd_1991, and I go by the name of James (no, I'm NOT AVGN...I'm completely different than him), and I'm going to be 23 on June 4th (so very, VERY soon), and I'm from Tucson, Arizona. I'm mostly a video game player, plus if you talk to me about video games, I'll never shut up about it, lol. But I do watch anime from time to time (but never any of the gory anime, hell no). And I'm a brony, yes I do watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and I'm part of a brony group in Tucson. Oh, and I was a winner of the Toonami December 2013 sweepstakes, and I'll tell you more about it in a different topic.

Likes: Final Fantasy series, Sonic the Hedgehog series, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, pizza, my own laptop, Gurren Lagann, my Toonami T.O.M. shirt, anime conventions, oh and Doctor Who

Dislikes: Cockroaches, flying bugs (exception of butterflies), not having technology (no technology makes James go crazy), swimming, 100+ degree heat, and sleep (but I have to sleep anyways)  

videogamenerd_1991

Handsome Genius

10,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200

K-Lucky1

Pure-hearted Traveler

10,250 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:13 am
RegalNocturne, or if we meet a la towns 2 "Regal" for short. I'm 19, enjoy hiking, gaming, anime, and (hope to do it someday) cosplay. My two favorite anime's have to be Clannad (along with after-story), and Shuffle!, the two anime's that really got me into the genre. Looking for some people/friends around the Tri-State area (I live in CT.) This is actually really late but... Hey, it's an introduction page! XD  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:30 pm
Hiya! I'm Star, but my real name is Stephanie.
I'm Canadian... eh! (LOL, I had to add that in, even though I don't really say it).
I'm 22- turning 23 in a month!
I'm a certified esthetician and makeup artist, who loves anything to do with art, whether that is: drawing, painting, cosplay-making, singing, acting... I really want to pursue voice acting- it's a dream of mine. Once the new year comes around, I'm going to take some classes and hope I can go somewhere with it.
I'm also a huge cat lover, but I adore all animals.
I'm a black belt in Karate, and I enjoy kickboxing as well.
My favourite sports to play are are Soccer and Volleyball, but all sports are awesome.
I love travelling & going on adventures.
I consider myself a spiritual person & I love to collect crystals.
I love comedy.

I have always been into anime, ever since Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Digion, Yu-Gi-Oh!... I think what really got me into anime was Inuyasha! I have way too many favourite animes because I get really absorbed in the storyline. Some of my favourites other than the ones listed above are: FMA, Sword Art Online, Soul Eater, Persona, Fairy Tail, Death Note, Hakuoki, DBZ, Ghost Hunt, Durarara, Attack on Titan, Steins;Gate (currently watching), etc.
I love Hayao Miyazki's films! When I was small, I used to watch Totoro and Kiki's Delivery Service all the time!
I love to dress up and cosplay! I guess that is one of the reasons why Halloween is my favourite time of year. So far I have cosplayed as: Kiki (from Kiki's Delivery Service), Sailor Moon, Misty from Pokemon, Winry from FMA, Black Cat, Aigis from Persona, and Emily from Corpse Bride. I also dressed up as Luna from Sailor moon and Pikachu.
I'm a super friendly, outgoing person who loved to meet new friends, so feel free to message me! cat_4laugh

(& sorry my intro was so long!)  

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:08 pm
RegalNocturne
RegalNocturne, or if we meet a la towns 2 "Regal" for short. I'm 19, enjoy hiking, gaming, anime, and (hope to do it someday) cosplay. My two favorite anime's have to be Clannad (along with after-story), and Shuffle!, the two anime's that really got me into the genre. Looking for some people/friends around the Tri-State area (I live in CT.) This is actually really late but... Hey, it's an introduction page! XD

Thanks for posting on this thread. Do you have any characters planned to cosplay in the future? I happen to own Shuffle and like it a lot. To relax and to explore nature I hike as well. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:19 pm
Starz-N-Madness
I'm Canadian... eh! (LOL, I had to add that in, even though I don't really say it).
I'm a certified esthetician and makeup artist, who loves anything to do with art, whether that is: drawing, painting, cosplay-making, singing, acting... I really want to pursue voice acting- it's a dream of mine. Once the new year comes around, I'm going to take some classes and hope I can go somewhere with it.
My favourite sports to play are are Soccer and Volleyball, but all sports are awesome.
I love comedy.

I have always been into anime, ever since Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Digion, Yu-Gi-Oh!... I think what really got me into anime was Inuyasha! I have way too many favourite animes because I get really absorbed in the storyline. Some of my favourites other than the ones listed above are: FMA, Sword Art Online, Soul Eater, Persona, Fairy Tail, Death Note, Hakuoki, DBZ, Ghost Hunt, Durarara, Attack on Titan, Steins;Gate (currently watching), etc.
I love Hayao Miyazki's films! When I was small, I used to watch Totoro and Kiki's Delivery Service all the time!
I love to dress up and cosplay! I guess that is one of the reasons why Halloween is my favourite time of year. So far I have cosplayed as: Kiki (from Kiki's Delivery Service), Sailor Moon, Misty from Pokemon, Winry from FMA, Black Cat, Aigis from Persona, and Emily from Corpse Bride. I also dressed up as Luna from Sailor moon and Pikachu.
I'm a super friendly, outgoing person who loved to meet new friends, so feel free to message me! cat_4laugh

Hi Stephanie,

Your introduction was "just right". I'm amazed by how many cosplays that you have done already. If you are able to please post some photos of you wearing your outfits on our Cosplay Photos thread. I did a photoshoot of a Leefa (Lyfa) cosplayer from Sword Art Online. Check out that photoshoot called "Lyfa Photoshoot" on my Deviant Art page to see the photos that I took.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:31 pm
smithers456
Starz-N-Madness
I love comedy.

Hi Stephanie,

Your introduction was "just right". I'm amazed by how many cosplays that you have done already. If you are able to please post some photos of you wearing your outfits on our Cosplay Photos thread. I did a photoshoot of a Leefa (Lyfa) cosplayer from Sword Art Online. Check out that photoshoot called "Lyfa Photoshoot" on my Deviant Art page to see the photos that I took.

I posted one of my cosplays in the female cosplay forum. I'll upload more slowly =)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:58 am
Hello all! Can't remember if i posted in this thread before, but meh.
Name's Brett, Prefer to go by Sky. 22 years old, and have put together an assassins creed costume over the last year, that i have spent over $1400 on! Needless to say, I am restricting my convention attendance until i have completed it.  

skyterra47

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tax Evader 100

K-Lucky1

Pure-hearted Traveler

10,250 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:12 pm
smithers456
RegalNocturne

Thanks for posting on this thread. Do you have any characters planned to cosplay in the future? I happen to own Shuffle and like it a lot. To relax and to explore nature I hike as well. smile
I have a couple O.C.'s I'd like to bring to life, One inspired by a fantasy story I've been writing (it's unfinished, though I'd like to finish it and see it go on bookshelves), and the other a Raphael Sorel Styled O.C.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:20 am
RegalNocturne
smithers456
RegalNocturne

I have a couple O.C.'s I'd like to bring to life, One inspired by a fantasy story I've been writing (it's unfinished, though I'd like to finish it and see it go on bookshelves), and the other a Raphael Sorel Styled O.C.

I think that it's great that you are a writer. I have played forum based RPG's for years and even made from scratch a few of my own but I have never written a book. Good luck with your book. smile  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:28 am
skyterra47
Hello all! Can't remember if i posted in this thread before, but meh.
Name's Brett, Prefer to go by Sky. 22 years old, and have put together an assassins creed costume over the last year, that i have spent over $1400 on! Needless to say, I am restricting my convention attendance until i have completed it.

Hi Brett, I find it amazing that you have spent so much money on an outfit. When you have it finished please post a photo of it in the Guilds photo sub forum. I would really like to see what it looks like. I'm sure it will be worth all of the effort. Once the outfit is finished I would suggest entering it in a cosplay contest at the next convention that you go to. That would be really nice to get recognition for all of your hard work and at the least you will be able to show it off in a big way.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:42 am
smithers456
RegalNocturne
smithers456
RegalNocturne

Thanks a lot, I hope it will sell well if it gets big!
I think that it's great that you are a writer. I have played forum based RPG's for years and even made from scratch a few of my own but I have never written a book. Good luck with your book. smile

K-Lucky1

Pure-hearted Traveler

10,250 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Noble Shade 100

xinitia

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:50 pm
I've been absent from the guild for about a month or so, so I guess I'll reintroduce myself to those who don't know me.

Hi! My name is Xinitia, but am better known on the interwebs as Xac or theBESTsithlord. I am a crew member here at the guild specializing in cosplay construction. If you have any questions, feel free to post here or pm me. I'd be happy to help you out!

I've been officially "cosplaying" for 9 years now and have been attending conventions for 8 years. I grew up making costumes all the time, but it wasn't until later that I realized that there were a group of people who did that, too. My signature cosplays are Guy from Tales of the Abyss, Gray from Fairy Tail, and General Cross from D. Gray-Man. To date, I've constructed and debuted 42 cosplays.

When I'm not cosplaying, I'm an avid hiker and backpacker. I love a good adventure, whether it is in costume or not.  
Convention Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff