Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
H.I.V.E. Academy (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:51 am
Trick ___________________x
User Image

During the time the class was working on their projects, she was trying to be quick and perfect about her creation herself. When she felt she was done she reached back into the box and pulled out what looked like a replica of the deathray the teacher built. Her ability of illusion didn't require a lot, but if this was going to actually be held and felt then it would require her to focus into the actual mind of her partner and the teacher that would inspect it. She held a more relaxed, mellow expression for the time being as she still had to keep focus to keep up the illusion itself. She didn't want anything to be thrown off, as the box was still technically full of parts. She wasn't sure how to fix that one besides probably making it feel lighter than it really it. She couldn't hide what was reality though, maybe make the peices look like peanut packings, but that probably wouldn't be enough. She was already at a bit of a limit with the gun.

(( She can only make something look like one, not like it would really work.And only if she knew what it was XD None of that stuff though. I believe Arielle's theme song should be 'Wiskey Hangover' also razz ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:42 am
(( Kewl P: very sneaky ))

It was just, there! All of a sudden, all she does is pull it out. Zeek was well pleased, thinking that was it for this little project. "Well done." The ghost spoke, sounding somewhat excited. He was happy it was over and he did not have to do anything.

The mannequin crossed its arms and waited. There was nothing to do now that they just needed the teacher to check their work. He was neither too keen on conversation as he was just not very social. Zeek lazily gazed over the front of the room and at several of their classmates who were trying to get their rays built by hand.

(( I think I'll wait for others to be more ready before I post as the teacher o: Though I guess it wouldnt hurt to post now for the several people done with the task...))  

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:13 am
(( Depends, could just wait to make one large post, or if your eager to post for others and give them a hassle or not that's up to you XD Either way works, and danke.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:29 am
((Yep pretty much. Err... *reads the last page again* >.> Wait. Our character's are done, Minnta's is done, Shining's character is done. Tayuya's charrie is just a bit lost on who to work with, and Xistund just entered and has not had the chance to post *makes raygun* or the like. More people are done than waiting or trying to be done....
I better post xD))

Mr Jackson was talking to one of the actual student technopaths sitting at the front of the class, clearly his favorite student. No power was more fitting for Gadgeteering after all. After a chat he began going over the work of the some of the other students, working from the front to the back.

Some were managing to build a death ray, others had put all the pieces together to something that did not work even though it looked more or less right, clearly a problem in the internal workings. Then there were those who had tried and somehow made it look completely wrong, especially the one that had been turned to a boomerang.

The teacher was then at Amil and Zeek's desk. He smiled at the students and then at the device. His hands quickly went for the illusionary machine, as he was eager to test it and see if it worked. It looked real enough...

~

When the teacher got to Arielle's desk he figured not to spend any extra time. It's not like outbursts of anger and complaints about lack of alcohol were uncommon outta this one. It had been dealt with before.

Bob pulled the trigger and the gadget simply lighted up, a sign that it had been done right. He had specifically not given the students energy sources which would enable killing weapons to be produced.
He put it back down and spoke, "Well done. Now take it apart and put all the pieces back into the box. Don't worry, class will be over soon, after I've checked everyone's work."

The teacher passed Katriana as he went to admire Gamer's work. The teacher expected some sort of gadget expertise out of this student, since his power revolved around a gaming device. The death ray functioned as it should when tested. "Very good, Mr White." He said happily.

The man then turned to Katriana, who seemed to be lacking one. "Miss Violet, where is your Death Ray? Did you have a partner?" He asked curiously and lifted his eyebrows while staring at her. The others of the Five he had seen were doing well, maybe there was one lacking in their group. After all, what top students did not do well in classes?

((Posteehh. I split it up so that Morgan as well as everyone else can post even when our characters are sorta split up in the classroom.))  

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:49 am
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning'

Arielle grumbles something that was most likely an insult to the teacher as she takes apart the ray and puts the parts back into the box. She glances at Katriana as she decides on whether to help her out or not. She had given her vodka after all...

'I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

((@Tayuya: she can claim to be Arielle's partner if you want))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:12 pm
User Image

Amil looked up at the teacher as he held his hand out, in attempts to stay calm she held it out to the teacher as she took a deep breath and spoke "There might be a complication or two, I believe we've fixed them though." she said, trying to sound about as real as possible. In her focus she was working within the teacher's mind so he'd feel the metal of the ray and she was watching for the man's fingers to when he'd pull the trigger if he did. When she believe he saw him pull the trigger, then she'd allow a red beam to fire from it. If it would go to a living huminoid, chances are she wouldn't be quick enough or strong enough to make him believe someone actually died. She would just have to keep her focus and hope for the best, in such a matter of focus she was starting to feel more sure of herself as well as highly composed from her normal actions.

((Whatever happens, happens :3. I never care if anyone wants to jump in to cause a distraction for her also or screw her up. ))  

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:51 pm
I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

Katriana scowled. "If you're going to address me, teach, I'd rather you call me Hex. Not 'Ms. Violet.' That's my mother's name. I partnered with Morrigan."

I'm a HEX.

((Thanks, Minnta.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:17 pm
((You're welcome.
I am so tempted to have Arielle do something distracting, but I don't know what...))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:35 pm
((Find her some alcohol and make her run around half naked while singing curse words?))

Mr Jackson felt something was a little odd with the item handed to him by Amil. She did say there might be a complication, but his problem was not in the equipment. It was more like there was a delay in the sensation of touch when he took the death ray to hand. He pointed the weapon at the table as he pulled the trigger, waiting for the light to turn on to confirm it functioned. There were no problems. Bob returned it onto the table with a smile. "Good to see you working together. Break it back apart and return the pieces to the box." He said happily and moved on. Both of them were kind of unique when it came to personality.

~

Bob Jackson smiled at Hex and rolled his eyes. Oh kids. Having been Morrigan's partner made sense though. He did not really think Morrigan would maintain her attention on the task so early in the day, these times when she was so agitated. It made sense for Katriana to have done it with her. "Very good then, Hex." He said with a smile and returned to the front of the class.

~

"That is all we have time for today. Return the boxes to my desk on your way out of the classroom, please." He announced to all of his students. "Next session we'll be looking at the similarities and differences between Heat rays and Frost beams, so read up on it from your textbooks, pages 450 to 500."

Woo, end of teaching these buggers for this day. Now he could go to the teacher's lounge and eat some well deserved noodle soup.

((The end was interesting to add. Have you ever thought about how your teachers feel when you and your classmates leave the room? I have to say due to the rebelliousness of some past classmates, my teachers were most likely often just thankful it was over. What a stressful job it must be.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:38 pm
Janelle walked lazily in to class. She really couldn't care less about school. she took a seat in the back, near the five. She look around for a minute, put her head down and tried to go back to sleep.

((hi everyone!!!!!! whee ))  

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:44 pm
((Hulloh~))

Zeek stayed quiet while just watching the teacher handle the gadget. He seemed happy with it, this was good. She was very talented no doubt. "Let me." He said quickly then, and tried to reach for the ray. He wanted to take it apart since she put it together, so that he would not be totally useless. The mannequin's fingers sunk through it though, as if it wasn't actually there, even though it looked to be..

Zeek pulled his hand back and his body turned to face Amilia. There was an awkward silence. 'What was that?' He wondered. "Uhm, right." Zeek had to be honest with himself. Either the thing never existed and this was some false play that the teacher had totally bought... or for some reason her technopath ability just makes it like that.

One of those was an excuse to keep thinking Amil was all nice and innocent, the other was a very good guess.

Zeek stood up out of his seat. The class was over. Whatever Amil's true power, that death ray would be in pieces back in that box quickly, especially if they had never actually come out. He did not really want to know.

((I hope Zeek poking through the illusion was not a godmod of any negative sort >.< I figured she would have had to change concentration from the teacher to Zeek to make him feel the object, which I did not.. exactly.. give you a chance to do when he was so quick to try for it.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:52 pm
Having already broken down the weapon by the time the teacher had gone back to the front Gamer closed up the box looking around stealing a few more cookies to munch on. Most of the cookies had been devoured by the little black hole of a snack muncher as he looked to each of the remaining Hive 5. "Next class is applied martial arts isn't it" he questioned a bit trying to remember but most of his memory was simply different games he had defeated and different combo's he could use on fighting games.

Standing up Gamer tossed his back pack and walked up to the teachers desk setting the box down. "Mr. Jackson" Gamer said standing infront of him as he looked at the man. "I have a complaint about your model and workings of the Edwin R. Scott and company design of the death ray. The form that you are using allows for a substantial particle variants of +/- 3.2. An adjustment of the molecular destabilize at junction A to a output of 3.6 kilowatts instead of 3.4 will give an overall threshold increase of 7.5% when coupled with a change of a overall resistors to 330K ohm resistors instead of the 300K ones to help couple against the increase in power. With the increase in power the particle variant will also go down by about 2 to a more stable +/- 1.6" Gamer said looking at the man as he slide his PSP into his pocket after having turned it off.

(Yea idk some of the teachers I had actually enjoyed teaching a good deal to my knowledge. Then again I went to a school where a few kids drove things like Porsche, BMW's, and one kid had a freaking Lambo. God it makes me wish I had more then a 84 mustang I bought but I unlike alot that went was not loaded. So they only really had to deal with the rich kids preppiness. )  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:02 pm
I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

Katriana's scowl turned into a grin at the mention of their next class. "Finally. Something I can actually get into." She reached over for a couple cookies and realized Gamer had eaten most of them. "Geez, Gamer, where's all that sugar go to? Your fingers? I'm surprised you don't weigh five hundred pounds yet after eating most of the snacks Ma Will makes for us." She glanced over at the girl who'd sat by them and was apparently asleep. "What a dork," she muttered. "Misses the whole class and falls asleep at her desk. Well, I ain't waking her." Then she snickered, hearing Gamer tell the teacher off.

I'm a HEX.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:17 pm
The teacher was gathering his papers together in preparation to leave once the class was out. This was disturbed when Gamer came up to him and spoke so clearly about Death Rays that Jackson was dumbfounded. He missed the first part of it and was still quite surprised when listening to the rest. "Err, uhm, yes.. sure, that." Bob mumbled on. He scratched his head and took a moment to get his thoughts together. Well, he sure was right.

"Absolutely, Gamer. However with the increase in legislation against the building and possession of super weapons we are limited in the materials we can bring in for the construction of this kind of stuff. To bring up the output I'd really need a stronger energy source which the academy is unwilling to put money towards. We're still using the 2003 model of Handy's concise Dark Matter cores." The teacher replied. This kid was the pride of his Gadgetry class.

"Excuse me."
He stated quickly and walked to the back of the class. The teacher poked at the sleeping girl. "Janelle? Class is over."

((Wow O: Well done on coming up with that technical speak about Death Rays :3 Really impressive. Also your school sounds rather privileged, lol.))  

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:17 pm
User Image

Amil looked up towards the teacher and managed a small smile towards him and when the teacher walked away she relaxed a bit though she held up the illusion till she could put her hands back into the box and let it die. It was then until she heard Zeek as he reached his hand out to grab at it, caught by surprise as her eyes widen in the akward silence. She wasn't sure what to say, but the way he seemed to stand there with such a bland reaction to what happened. When he walked off she was quick to shove her hands into the box as the illusion died, but in a way it would look like she was just taking it apart in the box. She sighed with relief, though looked towards Zeek, and muttered to herself "Well, seemed like a positive grade enough...". She wasn't looking foward to the frost and heat next meeting, she'd probably actually would read. She didn't feel like it though. She wanted to get a break from all this nonsense and get back out into the city somewhat. Eager for a different class full of faces, she was tired tedious mental work.

((Nah, I allowed it like that in my post for her to be more focused on the teacher and such razz Not God-mode unless I put in the past post that she was focused on working in Zeek's mind to let him feel it physically also.))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff