Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
» Cyntus' Fey Haven « Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FatalityKaz

Obsessive Kitten

18,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:29 pm
User Image
Even if Lucille held confidence in her abilities with a blade, she would still doubt her possibilities of victory against one of her own kin'. A faint, yet subtle smile would proceed to curl up upon her gentle features as the femme observed the outmost 'unfortunate' trip of the recently spoken fey male..
Diverting her attention back upon Cyntus, it would be in brief aggitation but mostly embarrassment that she would merely shrug her slender shoulders in confusion. "Another self, that was but a dream, a possibility that I could never embrace because of my 'fate'.. So, I never really gave it a thought." She paused, not entirely certain whether her next chosen words would come forth. "Perhaps Cyntus would have anything in mind?" She quesioned in an overly sweet, but unintent manner while tilting her head briefly to the side, a fashion she was by far too accustomed to during the vast majority of her life spent in the human world.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:20 pm
..: Cyntus :..
User Image

Facepalming himself, the male elf gave a soft sigh. She obviously didn't get the point of why he brought her to her original homeland and asked her if she'd like to do something.

“Oh dear... Cyntus, you're getting that irritated eyebrow twitch again. You've only gotten that with Tybalt, your brothers or if one of us keeps pestering you,” Laurana murmured as she pointed to her eyebrow slightly only to fall backwards out of her chair. It was soon followed by an “ouch~”

“Um... Lucille, just use your imagination and pick something before he starts making all of us hurt ourselves. He brought you here so you could experience the freedom snatched from you in the human world so if you don't choose something, it's still like keeping your freedom from you. Please don't hurt me, Sir Cyntus,” Lilianna said quickly while clapping her hands together in a pleading manner.

“No worries, Lilianna. You're fine,” Cyntus responded cooly while leaning against the palm of his hand, his deep red eyes shifting back towards Lucille as if he were innocent of doing anything. Perhaps she'd understand why he was remaining silent on what he could do now.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

FatalityKaz

Obsessive Kitten

18,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:28 pm
User Image
Blinking, it would be with a prominent tint of red that the now flustered femme immediately, if not even in an abrupt movement began to bow her head down. "I-I'm so sorry!" She exclaimed repeatedly as she rapidly proceeded as to bow her head several times in an attempt to express how genuine sorry she truly felt for having not realized his point sooner. It would be bad if anyone got hurt because of her foolishness. Thus in a desperate attempt to avoid such a possibility to take place it would be with a frantic search in her mind that the femme spat out the next chosen words without truly thinking either of them through. "M-..Maybe I could try and learn how to prepare dishes?" She looked somewhat anxious there she stood and merely twiddled her fingers against one another while observing Cyntus' facial expression with great caution.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:36 pm
User Image

“By the Maker,” Cyntus mumbled before hitting his head against the table. He could tell she hadn't exactly thought it through and the repetitive apologizing wasn't helping any. Lilianna helped Laurana up before sighing softly at Cyntus' hitting his head against the table.

“Do you find cooking enjoyable? Like reading, singing or dancing,” she asked while trying to help the elven male out. He wasn't good with pulling people out of their old human habits, but at least he was trying to help his fellow kin.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

FatalityKaz

Obsessive Kitten

18,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:47 pm
User Image
"I haven't tried either.." Lucille's voice came forth as more muffled than ever before, the unfolded scene before her; was enough to make the woman want to apologize even further, yet, considering his display she guessed that it would be best not to. "I do know that Cyntus didn't want to be repaid for his kindness..but, if I could at the very least m-make him a wonderful-tasting meal, t-than I could at the very least show my appriciation for his kindness in one way.." She elaborated nervously while that of her ember tinted gaze falthered to the floor; slightly afraid as to how he'd react to it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 4:07 pm
User Image

“Argh.... You just won't give up on paying me back will you? If you want to learn to cook, be my guest. I don't need to be repaid and I won't accept repayment. Simple as that,” the male sighed exhaustedly as he slid his arms up onto the table so he could put his forehead against that instead of the table again.

“I'll take you to the kitchen then. Sir Cyntenius, you should realize by now that us fey never leave a debt unpaid. You can't keep saying no,” Laurana sighed lightly as she rubbed the back of her head. She was about to stand when Kibum showed up out of nowhere and held his hand out to the ember eyes elf.

“Watch me.” was Cyntus' only retort.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

FatalityKaz

Obsessive Kitten

18,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 4:35 pm
User Image
Feeling somewhat troubled if not partly down by Cyntus' obvious refusal, it would serve as a pleasent surprise once Kibum appeared from out of no where and offered her his hand. With a partly discouraged expression it would be with a simple nod that Lucille accepted his hand and grabbed neatly onto it. Hopefully he would change his mind once she'd proven to become more than decent enough in the arts, or so she could only hope. It would after all be quite the shame if her practice to come would go to waste.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:35 am
..: Kibum :..
User Image
I'm quite sure he'll accept your cooking as thanks. He acts all honorable and knightly, but he can't say no to a good dessert. He asked me and Fedelta not to tell anyone, but you deserve to know so you do not feel as if you can't do anything,” the blonde male elf murmured when he got her out of Cyntus' hearing range. He opened up a door to where there was a rather large kitchen behind it before leading Lucille inside and closing the door behind them, his crystalline aquamarine eyes focusing on the female elf.

He's got a sweet tooth he doesn't like the other fey to know about otherwise he'd be swarmed by gifts from any fey he's saved from the human realm. So what would you like to make for him?” he smiled lightly while subconsciously rubbing his back with his free hand.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

FatalityKaz

Obsessive Kitten

18,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:15 am
User Image
Had someone randomly told her such news, than Lucille would of undoubtedly not believed them. Cyntus having a sweet tooth? It certainly did not fit to any a image the young femme had held of him. Yet, such was perhaps but good news after all. Feeling already much better from Kibum's kind, encouraging words it would prove to be with a renewed smile that they strode through the building and into the ridicolously large kitchen. "I'm not entirely sure, is there anything which is more befit to give away? Or is there perhaps anything he likes more than the rest?" Even if she did have no skills whatsoever when it cames to the art, Lucille was still determined to do her outmost best even if doing so would require days, if not weeks in their newfound surroundings. Such was but a minor price to pay to return someone like Cyntus for his kindness.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:37 pm
User Image
Anything can be given away and be perfectly fine unless it was given to you by someone else... Well that is unless it's something like a family heirloom in which it'd be okay so long as you're passing it on to a family member... His only preference is sweet so anything you make for him will have to be sweet. Sorry if it's not exactly specific, but he doesn't really have a favorite sweet,” Kibum answered calmly before frowning slightly and starting to play with his blonde bangs hanging in front of his face. It was apparent something was still bugging him, but even more obvious that he was telling himself not to drag someone else into it. He paused in messing with his bangs before pulling a book that looked like the cover was made of pieces from a pinecone and a thick vine holding the spine of it together.

This might help. It's a cookbook of the many types of sweets that the cooks usually keep in here.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

FatalityKaz

Obsessive Kitten

18,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:08 am
User Image
Her gingerly display and chippering tunes however would be brought to an abrupt end, indeed, even if Kibum hadn't mentioned anything inspecific, it was still of more use to her than so. But what had truthfully caught the femme's attention was but the apparent display which lingered upon the blond elf's visage. With a glance of concern, and her white-mane tossed mildly aside, Lucille would cautiously proceed as to approach; "Is there something wrong?" She felt better as to ask in spite of the obvious, that way, it wouldn't feel as if she were forcing him as to elaborate it to her, even if that was but evidentially how things would probably be brought on.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:07 am
User Image
It's nothing, Miss Lucille. Just a personal issue I do not wish to involve anyone, let alone you, in. I'm sorry if you picked up on any off vibes from me. Just focus on the task you came in here to do,” Kibum responded maybe a little too quickly. He'd just have to avoid the Unseelie Court's Knight as much as possible. Fiddling with his dark green gloves looking like nature had made them perfectly for his arms just like his clothes looked like nature made them just for his body structure, he glanced briefly up at Lucille as if to see if she was going to just do as he'd suggested. He didn't give many orders so most of the things he'd instructed would come out as suggestions instead.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

FatalityKaz

Obsessive Kitten

18,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:47 pm
User Image
“You say that so easily, yet, is it really okay?” Her flickering gaze wandered ever so slightly about in an attempt as to meet his gaze. The solemn display of worry became by far too prominently written all over the femme's face as she quietly for yet another moment proceeded as to observe him. “I..may not be apart of this society by birth, nor do I carry much knowledge if any at all. Yet, I've been told during countless of occasions that I'm a great listener, and..and even if I can't physically help you with your problems, I may be able to come with any advice, or simply listen. Even having someone to share your worries with may be of some help..” Although her visage had been carved with a faint, reassuring smile; Lucille couldn't help but to partly curse herself for her lack of usage, to be of help. Unlike her fellow kinsmen, she was but evidentially of no use. More a bother than she could ever recall having been back in the human world. A tragic, depriving thought, but seemingly one of truth from her own viewpoint.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:42 am
User Image
You're pretty curious for an elf... The queen told me about eight narbondels... Eight moons ago that while my mother came from the Seelie Court, my father came from the Unseelie Court. The Unseelie Queen's knight is my half-brother and Cyntus and Fedelta don't know of it. If any of the Seelie Court were to find out... Well, I'll just say that it isn't gonna be a pretty sight,” Kibum murmured from where he sat, his hands still fidgeting with his dark green gloves. Shifting his blue-green eyes up at Lucille he gave a slight smile. “[darkseagreen]One of my half-brothers gave up his job as the Seelie knight to return our species back home. Another is the new Seelie knight, kind and compassionate, and the third is the Unseelie knight, cold and ruthless. I'm stuck in that neutral area between courts which means that I am basically banishing myself without even meaning to.”

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Malachite Beauty

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:32 pm
User Image
Ali

Ali hoped out of the car and shut the door carefully she opened the trunk and pulled the luggage down to the pavement. She turned around and waved to the driver as he pulled away. As Ali walked to the door she thought to herself " I wonder what kind of place this will be or if it will be like the others were they publicly humiliated me for what I am!!" She cringed at the thought though she never really told anyone what she was but sooner or later they usually found out. Ali reached the door and knocked gently.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff