Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Minipet Training 2.1 | End page 12! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:28 pm
TRICK OR TREAT Old Batty

Lucyal

This battle was intense and all Savage wanted right now was popcorn. Relaxing and watching the violence seemed ideal. Standing and shouting and arm pumping was effective too though. So thats what Savage continued to do.

"TAKE THEM TO THE PITS OF HEAVEN!" She cheered.  
Bilious rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 4, 3 Total: 13 (4-16)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:29 pm
"Double or noffin' if you can turn this around, guy," Enzo hooted and hollered as his torterror rolled with the flailing metallic creature, a clawed hand shooting out for the discarded pip before there was a series of loud CLANGS!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wiseguy's HP: 10/20
Damage: 7

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
iStoleYurVamps rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 1, 1, 4 Total: 7 (4-16)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:32 pm
Bug was halfheartedly buzzing, trying to bash into Dormin and being a general minipet pest, even to the other minipet.

King nodded. "I have a proper minipet, but he's in need of rest while he gets used to the change in scenery. He was most... confused by the lact of snow and ice I think." The never melt was having a hard time adjusting to the whole relocation. "But, were are you from Sura? I am from the far north myself, so this land is much different than my own." Bug was still trying to Dormin.

Dormin scooted back a few paces and swiped in a 'BACK OFF' sort of manner at Bug, growling and pacing at the strange little..thing. It was irritating and he didn't know what he thought of it!!

Sura's eyes flickered yellow, then back to blue as she considered his words. "That would be a problem, yes. I fortunately at least chose to adopt mine instead of them adopting me......" She couldn't imagine many minipets wanted to adopt a Colossus, though.

Bug's HP: 3/20
Damage:1

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:33 pm
Oh... oh goodness, it was paired with a professor... and one it hadn't had the pleasure of a class with, either, though it had heard of the man. Mad science, of course... while the plague doctor wasn't terribly fond of mad scientists, the science itself was possibly acceptable. Still, if the professor was properly crazed himself, it would be best to be careful...

"Ah! Mr... er... Miss...? Malodore, I presume? Professor Norvegicus. Mad Science. I've had several recommendations to speak with you! What a nice happenstance we seem to be partners!"

And then there was a pink claw-hand-thing held out for it to shake. Malodore took it automatically. "Ah, a pleasure, signore - I have heard some about you, though not as much as I'd like, being a fellow devotee of the sciences." It glanced down at Luce, who was wagging her tail uncertainly at the professor. "Though there will be time to speak of such things later. Shall we begin? This is Luce, by the way," it added, gesturing at the cwn pup with its free hand.

Bilious

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Blade Kuroda rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 2, 4 Total: 10 (4-16)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:36 pm
Bilious

"Arkham! Stop fooling around!" Shun said sternly. His mini was not doing all too well against Wise guy, and Enzo's commentary wasn't entirely helping.

Arkham was having a little trouble standing right now, however. Even so, he tried to get in one last blow to smack the other with his tail.

Arkham HP: 1/20
Damage: 4

demon_pachabel rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 1, 4, 4 Total: 10 (4-16)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:38 pm
"I am from the south. Very far south, even beyond where even stragglers will make their homes. Mother-father creature likes it that way." she answered. "So like yourself, this place is not as I am used to." To start with, there were buildings and this whole idea of being 'inside' was baffling to her.

Dormin growled and swatted at Bug again, his fur ruffling up aggressively as he seemed to have had enough of the fairy-thing at last.

Dormin's HP: 15/20
Damage:4

IStoleYurVamps

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Bilious rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 1, 2, 4 Total: 9 (4-16)

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:40 pm
Sosiqui

"An... adorable pup!" Norvie smiled a bit distantly. He wasn't so fond of... *actual* dogs. Especially those with an appetite for rodents, but it at least was better than those Hazcats he still was trying to clear out of his office. "This is K-9. I just built him recently, but his programming is a bit... simplistic. We'll see how he fairs, hmm? Alright, K-9! Attack!" He commanded as though reciting a computer command.

The robot scareon in question, though, simply lolled it's tongue and attention towards Luce before lunging, a metallic edged bark that meant nothing but FRIEND! FRIEND! FRIEND! resonating from it's voice chips.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.K-9's HP: 20/20
Damage: ???

Bilious rolled 4 4-sided dice: 3, 2, 2, 3 Total: 10 (4-16)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:42 pm
With one final flying clawed kick, the fight was over. The torterror returned his hat to his head in a suave gesture before scooping his pipe and his cigar up, taking a victorious drag before flicking the ashes onto it's fallen foe like a true gentleman.

"HAH!" Enzo crowed, straightening up with an enthusiastic skyward punch, "Pay up, buddy. You owe me five seeds."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wiseguy's HP: 6/20
Damage: 4

Blade Kuroda

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:45 pm
With that last clang, Arkham went down, and it didn't look like he was going to be getting up too soon. Grimacing, Shun moved over towards his mini to check up on it. Though, hearing Enzo, his expression twitched as he glared up at the other.

"I don't recall ever agreeing to a bet. You simply ran with that statement."

Bilious

Trira rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 2, 2, 3 Total: 11 (4-16)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:50 pm
Gibralter did not like this turn of events, no, not at all.

What the boogeymon did not like the most though, was getting pounced by the rabbit. The boogeymon was forced over, snarling back at the rabbit as it snapped at him. Some of the pelt covering Gib's back was ripping, revealing more reptilian skin under it.

Realizing this might be his last chance for this fight, Gibralter slashed out with his claws for the other minipet, and jerked his head up, sharp horned point gleaming, toward the rabbit, hoping to stab it that way as well.

Hopefully it would be enough to throw off his attacker and finish this brawl off.

Gibralter's HP: 3
Damage: 5

Valeria

Trira

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:52 pm
Still grinning, Enzo sauntered after him, "I never heard you disagree either. Now pay up." And a hand was offered pointedly.

Wiseguy circled around his legs, eyeballing Shun now as he tapped his pipe against the floor pointedly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:55 pm
Shun's eyes narrowed. Oh so it was going to be like this, was it?

"I think not," he said flatly, remaining crouched by his fallen organoid, "You won't be able to strong arm it out of me either."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:00 pm
Enzo tipped his cap up with a thumb before rubbing his nose and flexing his shoulders, "Issata' new bet, then?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:03 pm
Eyeing the other Reaper warily, Shun scoffed lightly, not intimidated by his little display there.

"It's always a bet, isn't it? Fine. This one, I'll bite."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Sosiqui rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 2, 4 Total: 11 (4-16)

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:06 pm
Luce yelped and tumbled backwards, coming up growling, her hackles rising on her back like a wave. She crouched, then sprang, snapping furiously at the robotic beast before landing next to Malodore, showing her teeth to her opponent.

"Ah... it's not actually dangerous, tresorina," Malodore said, weakly.

Luce's HP: 17/20
Damage: 5

Bilious

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out