Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply The Bible
Welcome to the guild! Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome! ^_^
  =D
  D=
View Results

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:41 pm
Viviane_neechan
Aquatic_blue
Viviane_neechan
1. I've had A LOT of pets, but due to some sad circumstances, I don't have any at the moment. I WILL say that the sweetest, most intelligent, loyal, and fun pets I've ever owned were my rats, Lady Squeakers and Kitty (yes, rats. Not a typo. 3nodding )
2. Psalm 40: 1-3 "I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD."
3. Favorite book: Proverbs
4. 20 years old
5. I'm a Christian Protestant--that's really the only distinction that's important to me. ^^;
6. I'm American.
7. I LOVE PINK.
8. I'm a housekeeper, landscaper, muralist, and a Deputy Clerk at my local Juvenile Court. And a student during the school year. I'm quite tired, but eternally grateful to have work. 3nodding God is GOOD.

...and thank you so much for inviting me!! I really need this. Boyfriend was just trying to discuss something that happened in Genesis (Genesis!!!) and I had NO CLUE what he was talking about. sweatdrop

Welcome to the guild biggrin

Thankya! I'll try (REALLY try) to stay active in it.

You're welcome biggrin and just post when you're able - no worries ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 7:03 pm
o.o
Hello everyone >.<  

Madolche Angelcake

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:16 am
Atowin Leola
Hello all! I am Atowin Leola (you can all call me Atowin) and this is my first post! First of all, thank you for the invite! I look forward sharing in my love of Scripture with all of you!

Here's some info about me:

- I am 23
- I have a degree in Aquaculture (fish farming)
- My favorite color is blue
- My favorite animal is the horse
- The only origami I know how to make is a sea turtle
- I am engaged! (going to be married October 27)
- I am an artist of all kinds
- I am a writer
- I am a white belt in Tae Kwon Do (aww yeeayuh)
- My favorite flower is the daffodil
- My Chinese Zodiac is the Earth Dragon (not at all relevant, but I'm a sucker for over-characterization)
- I'm a Beatles fan (but very eclectic in my music taste)
- My favorite Bible verse is 2 Samuel 22:33 "For it is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect."
- The majority of my theology can be summed up in one word: TULIP

I am not on Gaia as often as I used to be, but I will be as active in the guild as my schedule permits. biggrin

We are very happy to have you here. smile Thank you for accepting the invite! We had someone earlier who just joined who also had leaning towards Calvinism, did some research on it, and I liked what I read. It will be interesting to share scripture with you.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:18 am
XGodFollowerX
Hey there! My name is Amber ^_^
1.I have two cats and two chihuahua's.
2. proberbs 27:17
17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.
meaning that we grow in Christ together and help each other
3.John
4. 21
5. I'm a Christian and love my Lord Jesus Christ!
6. I'm from Kansas
7. Green
8. 3rd year college art major.

Thank you for joining! smile We are all part of the same body, which is very nice to think of. We all have different use. God bless you!  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:23 am
Viviane_neechan
1. I've had A LOT of pets, but due to some sad circumstances, I don't have any at the moment. I WILL say that the sweetest, most intelligent, loyal, and fun pets I've ever owned were my rats, Lady Squeakers and Kitty (yes, rats. Not a typo. 3nodding )
2. Psalm 40: 1-3 "I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD."
4. 20 years old
5. I'm a Christian Protestant--that's really the only distinction that's important to me. ^^;
6. I'm American.
7. I LOVE PINK.
8. I'm a housekeeper, landscaper, muralist, and a Deputy Clerk at my local Juvenile Court. And a student during the school year. I'm quite tired, but eternally grateful to have work. 3nodding God is GOOD.

...and thank you so much for inviting me!! I really need this. Boyfriend was just trying to discuss something that happened in Genesis (Genesis!!!) and I had NO CLUE what he was talking about. sweatdrop

Non-conventional pets can be just as good as conventional ones I've found. 3nodding You make murals? biggrin That is very cool! Hopefully I am not misunderstanding the word.

Thank you very much for joining. I hope that you will find this guild helpful in your understanding of Genesis. Don't hesitate to ask questions. We might not know the answers to all questions, but that is what we are here for; learning. smile  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:26 am
Viviane_neechan
Aquatic_blue
Viviane_neechan
4. 20 years old
6. I'm American.
7. I LOVE PINK.

Welcome to the guild biggrin

Thankya! I'll try (REALLY try) to stay active in it.

Post when ever you want to. There really is no pressure. ^^  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:27 am
Moonlight Skunk
o.o
Hello everyone >.<

Hello, and welcome to the guild! smile
How are you?  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 1:47 am
Garland-Green
Moonlight Skunk
o.o
Hello everyone >.<

How are you?

Im alright and what about you? smile  

Madolche Angelcake

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:42 am
Moonlight Skunk
Garland-Green
Moonlight Skunk
o.o
Hello everyone >.<

How are you?

Fixing on the very old house that I am renting,
so it won't leak (any more). smile Flue and stuff, but other then that ok.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:47 am
Garland-Green
Moonlight Skunk
Garland-Green
Moonlight Skunk
o.o
Hello everyone >.<

How are you?

^ ^ Okay...I must ask you, how did you find me? o.o  

Madolche Angelcake

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:31 am
Moonlight Skunk
Garland-Green
Moonlight Skunk
Garland-Green
Moonlight Skunk
o.o
Hello everyone >.<

How are you?

Not as spooky as you'd think. I did a quick interest search and that is how I came across your name, and I figured this would be something you would be interested in joining. smile  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:36 am
Garland-Green
Moonlight Skunk
Garland-Green
Moonlight Skunk
Garland-Green
Moonlight Skunk
o.o
Hello everyone >.<

How are you?

Not as spooky as you'd think. I did a quick interest search and that is how I came across your name, and I figured this would be something you would be interested in joining. smile

I am interested in joining ^ ^. It ts rare to find guilds that is about worshiping god and reading the bible.  

Madolche Angelcake

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:45 am
Moonlight Skunk
Garland-Green
Moonlight Skunk
Garland-Green
Moonlight Skunk

I am interested in joining ^ ^. It ts rare to find guilds that is about worshiping god and reading the bible.
They are. There are a few Christian guilds, but they are more about having fun, and contests then about learning anything, or growing as a Christian. It is nice to have you here. 3nodding Should you have any questions about the guild, or anything don't hesitate to ask.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:51 am
Garland-Green
Moonlight Skunk
Garland-Green
Moonlight Skunk
Garland-Green
Moonlight Skunk

They are. There are a few Christian guilds, but they are more about having fun, and contests then about learning anything, or growing as a Christian. It is nice to have you here. 3nodding Should you have any questions about to guild, or anything don't hesitate to ask.

Okay, ans thank you for inviting me in this guild. smile  

Madolche Angelcake

SamusRisng

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:04 am
Hello! I'm happy to have found a Christian group on Gaia! Or rather it found me. When I first got the invitation I didn't know whether or not I should accept it, but after a bit of thought I realized this was most likely God's answer to a Christian group that I had time for. I had been praying for this for the last few months so I'm really happy to be a part of this community now. As for a bit about myself, I have asperger's syndrome. I like Video games, swimming, Freeform RolePlaying, practicing Teakwondo and weapon arts, music, anime, helping people, reading (especially Chronicles of Narnia), and exploring. I am kinda unorganized and messy and sometimes I get distracted easily. My favorite verse is Phillipians 3:14 "I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ." Which I interpret as whenever something gets in your way, knocks you down or tries to convince you that you can't do something, you should keep pressing forward in your own path so that you can find out for yourself what God wants you to do. I have been able to apply it a lot to my life. My favorite book is Luke, because it is simply awesome. I like seeing a lot on Jesus's ministry, and seeing how his miracles look from a doctor's perspective. I am currently a college student and don't really have an occupation. My favorite color is Green, which may have something to do with me liking things such as Grass Pokemon.

I will be celebrating mother's day today though so I won't be able to take part in the guild today. I'm looking forward to reading up what people have to say when I get back though and I'm also looking forward to being part of the guild.  
The Bible

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff