Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Shalendra Naevys Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:53 am
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra turned around, "How could I help finish a war?" she asked Eric slightly confused, though it made her happy to hear that she had done well to sing the music that she had loved as a child and still loved now. She did her best to keep her composer, not knowing how he felt, though in her mind, he probably didn't feel the same, and why would he, she had come close to Christine's voice, but she would never be able to replace Christine, and she knew better then to try to replace her.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:48 pm
User Image
..: Caean & Eric Phantomen :..

User Image
              xXxThat's not... Dad!” Eric sighed softly while lightly pinching the bridge of his nose. Caean walked through the door with a slightly raised brow. “Can you explain to her what I meant by 'would you be willing to finish a war'?
              xXxHai~ I'm a king, Lady Shalendra. Should I fall in war, Eric is to take my place over vast armies of phantoms against the vampires. Since the vampires didn't destroy us completely, meaning the royal family, we are still technically at war with them. The Phantom Wars still continue to this day. They may have forgotten us, but we have not forgotten them. Essentially, he either has to marry a woman of his choosing or Jessabelle Le'Villnÿe, daughter of one of our noblemen. In him taking over the throne, he needs a wife to bear children and keep the family line going strong. To put it simply, you'd be stepping into a war you never even knew existed if he were to act upon just emotions. He's a superb strategist and is curious to know that should I fail to end this war, would you be willing to continue on if you two were to be together. Make sense?” Caean hummed cheerfully as he made his arms vanish into a mist that formed into small images of what he was talking about.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:05 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shelndra's eyes widened as a blush appeared under her fur as she leaned back against the wall as she thought about what she was being asked, then looking up at Eric, she nodded in response to his question. She now understood what was being asked of her she then made her way slowly to her bed, still very sore, but not in so much pain. She watched Eric, wondering what he was thinking about her response, she leaned against the pillows feeling tired from moving to the shower and back.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:08 am
User Image

User Image
              xXxDo you honestly believe you can or are you just saying you can?” Eric murmured a few minutes after Caean left the room again. He'd seen her nod, but he hadn't really picked up on any signs she really meant it. Having lived a life of smiling and telling two younger brothers that everything would be fine, he knew how easy it was to lie with the cover of a separate feeling altogether. “In all honesty, you needed my father's and my help with one assassin. Do you really believe you can defend a family against an army of highly trained vampires should we fall in war yet again?

xXxA cold question, but one he needed an honest answer to. He couldn't risk an entire nation, albeit a nation-in-hiding, based on a slight nod from an embarrassed woman.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:55 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra looked at Eric seriously, "That Assassin had caught me off guard, I made the mistake of assuming my brother had given up, I have dealt with plenty of assassin's before, the reason I may not seem so enthusiastic in answering is because you are a first for me and I do not know what to do with myself" she said to him, her eyes showing how she was feeling. She had strong feelings for Eric, but she was also confused by them for she had never felt like this towards anyone, though it didn't help that every male she had come across saw her as a wild animal and nothing else, the only men that respected her were her help, and they didn't ever show any interest in her, though by the time they would have they had grown too old. "I am a bit out of practice with fighting, but I can tell you once I begin to train again, I am very hard to kill" she said in a deep tone, a slight growl in her voice as memories from the years right after her parents were killed and she had to constantly fight for her life.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:42 pm
Dantes_river

((Where did you go? Waiting in both this one, and the other two))  

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:30 am
User Image

User Image
              xXxGlad to hear it and see you're being honest with me. Honesty is a good thing and something I hope you'll keep all throughout your lifetime,” Eric smiled lightly as he readjusted his mask slightly. “It makes me happy that you'd have been the Christine that would've stayed by the Phantom also. Most people say that the Phantom was so misunderstood and they felt bad, but they've always preferred Raoul deep down. You can just tell... Go on and rest up. If you feel up to moving around again in a little while, just let me know. I don't want you stressing yourself. It took until Tori was thirteen before he figured out how stressful moving around with a newly healed injury was.

xXxCaean finished with his project for Shalendra's brother relatively early so he chose to sit on the porch in the open air for a bit. His eldest son was probably trying to decipher his feelings after years of falsifying himself. Poor boy had been given more strenuous tasks than he had at his age. He'd have to apologize to him again when they were alone.

{( Out.Of.Contact:: Been busy. Sorry. )}

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:48 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra laid down pulling the covers over her, she knew that she was honest with Eric, but she didn't know where that left them, she was slightly confused about this between her and him. She hoped he would stay by her, she always seemed to feel safer with him in the room, but if he had to go out she would understand. "Thank you, for helping me" Shalendra said softly as she closed her eyes, feeling a little bit tired.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:29 pm
User Image

User Image
              xXxIt's no big deal. I'm used to caring for others. I've done it ever since I can remember so it all seems natural,” Eric responded in a calm tone before leaning over Shalendra and gently kissing her on the forehead. Gently brushing his hand over the top of her hair, he flashed a soft smile and then sat back down in his chair beside the bed. After a second or two, he slid his hand up onto of the covers before sliding through the blanket and setting his hand in hers. He'd done something like this for his younger brothers as a way to comfort them and let them know he'd be there so why not do it for her?

xXxCaean started softly humming to himself as he stared off into the area surrounding the porch. He just knew that Eric was one who would put others safety before himself because he took after him. “Such a strong boy and yet I've never been able to tell him how proud I was of him...” he murmured softly to himself.

{( Out.Of.Contact:: ~ )}

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:46 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra's hand closed around his as a small smile came to her, she began to purr ever so softly as she fell into a deep sleep, she felt safe with him being in the room, and she truly enjoyed his company. Time passed and Shalendra began to stir, yawning as she slowly opened her eyes.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:34 pm
User Image

User Image
              xXxLightly twitching his fingers, Eric remained in his chair beside Shalendra's bed although his position had changed to where he was leaning against the arm holding her hand. He seemed to have drifted into a light sleep in his chair and although he felt her wake up, it wasn't something that would disturb his sleep any. Any sudden sounds or movements, however, would wake him up with two swords drawn. The Center, as it was so lovingly called, had considered him and his father to have some kind of PTSD, but never wrote it on their files. Most likely because it would decrease their value.

xXxCaean had come into the room a few minutes before Shalendra woke and just remained quiet the entire time. It was better for his eldest son to get his rest after all. “Such a strong, gentle and kindhearted boy, isn't he? I don't know who he got it from, but he's always been this way... Always been taking care of everyone but himself,” he rumbled lowly as his gaze just focused on Eric's form in the chair.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:44 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra woke, her eyes opening to see Eric asleep and Caean in the room as well, she heard what he had said under his breath, and smiling a bit she sat up slowly, trying to not wake him. She then leaned over a bit as she gently stroked his cheek, she forgot that Caean was in the room, her feelings continued to build for the man who was caring for her, the one who she loved since she was a child, the one who has been protecting her and showed her immense kindness. She was slowly feeling love for Eric Phantomen, and she realized this and begun to bring her hand away from him, thinking this may be inappropriate till she knew who they were to each other now.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:02 am
User Image

User Image
              xXxTwitching again, Eric slightly tensed when Shalendra brushed her fingers against his cheek. He relaxed again when his subconsciousness registered it as her hand, but his dream switched into that of a dark memory. It was the time him and his youngest brother, Torithyn, ended up crashing into an ancient tomb with several vampires and their... Familiars. The memory made him give a soft whimper, his entire body trembling slightly and making Caean step over to him.

xXxCooing soft, unintelligible words in his eldest son's ear, Caean watched as the trembles stopped ever so slowly. When that had stopped, he gently kissed Eric on his forehead and stood back up straight. “He's still haunted by memories of a war he shouldn't have had to suffer through so don't take his reactions in his sleep personally. You've known him for what, a day, and you're already thinking of him fondly? I didn't know he was such a ladies-man,” he started out softly before slightly teasing the female. He sat down on the opposite arm of the chair, his hand sliding briefly through the back of Eric's before solidifying to where he could comfortingly stroke the back of his son's hand.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:21 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra blushed a bit as she sat there, "Is it wrong of me? I can't seem to shake these feelings, though it could be from my being alone for so long and the chance for that to end is making me feel this way. But I doubt it as such a thing, I honestly believe these are my true feelings, though fondness it remains for now" she said as she sat there watching Caean and Eric closely. She didn't know how things would progress, but she hoped it would progress for the better, but before any of that could happen, she would have to deal with her brother first, and she had a sicking feeling that would not end well at all.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:12 pm
User Image

User Image
              xXxGiving a brief shrug, Caean continued drawing little circles on the back of his son's hand so as to keep him calm. “I have mixed feelings on the subject. I wish for my children's happiness and well-being, but I do not wish to involve those who were never part of the war... Besides that, our people did something we shouldn't have... I couldn't let you go stepping blindly into such a dark secret by becoming fond over one of my children,” he rumbled lowly so as not to scare Eric awake.

xXxMy second son, Yué, told me that he fell hard for two women that he knows of; Christine Daae, a childhood crush on a human female, and Nikki, daughter and heir to our very enemies. I'll never know his true thoughts or feelings or even if he's gotten over old crushes, but I'll know that he truly, deeply cares for people before himself,” the older male sighed lightly before jumping off the seat as Eric's eyes snapped open and started shifting about the room. Raising an eyebrow, Caean watched as Eric seemed intent on finding where exactly something was in the room yet furrowed his brow when he couldn't seem to find that something.

xXxTori's presence... It was here just briefly... Damnit... I let him slip by me again,” Eric mumbled while rubbing his temples with his freehand. Caean seemed somewhat shocked at how Eric picked up on something he hadn't picked up on and yet somewhat sad that the youngest of the children he'd raised had been nearby but never stopped to be with his family. The two phantoms slid back into that silence of one shifting his gaze towards a wall while the other seemed to be blaming himself for not being with the younger male mentioned and frustrated at how brief the presence had been there.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces