Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] Lost Souls |Prison Ward| Under Repairs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:12 am
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

With most gone, Kinpaku found it the time to take a breath. She was... well, she was still furious. That was mostly the alcohol in her system, but nevertheless, it wasn't an ideal situation. She likely could have pinned the monster her administration had developed and whomever could have would have slain the Uchiha. Now though, he slipped through her fingers again. A howl of displeasure and her fist met the stone wall. Her knuckles bled, but the stone seemed to groan. She turned to any stationed still in the area, and nodded briefly, before making her way back toward the exit. She wouldn't stay for the time being, as nice as it would be.

[Exit to Gates]

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:23 am
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 485 ~ AC: 21,450 ~ Ryo: 6,600

Honestly, why did she even bother expressing her thoughts when they went by the wayside anyway? Not that it mattered much, Kein and Apollo were gone in the next instant. While Suzume was worried, she had no way of tracking them down, so all she could really do was wait until she heard word of where Apollo was and if he was okay.

With her kage leaving, the red head exited as well...

[Exit}

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra Used:

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:20 pm
User Image|
|Sypher[x]Senju
|
|
|
|
This is what I am | What I am is this | I am this [man]&[warrior]&[]&[]

|
|
Mizukage [Ninjutsu][Sensor][ ]

|
Off balance when he landed, Sypher was gripped by a close guard who kept him upright while he got settled. Nodding his thanks, Sypher looked at the walls around the prison and sighed, knowing he needed to take them down "Give me a second and I'll be out of your hair." he said softly and managed to kneel on the ground, putting one hand on the soft earth. Digging his fingers in, his chakra spread out slowly then faster through the earth and raced up the walls. It started to break apart at the tops of the walls, dust crumbling down the outer sides and into the water. It was slow going because of the sheer size of the walls and Sypher remained kneeling, breathing in as people carefully watched the walls come down.

|

|
To be myself; that's all I want
That is who I am.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:29 am
User Image
Inka Hizaraxx:xxVolatiles | Weapons | Musician |
xxxxx˪ ˲ Smoke in the Wind // Life's Destructive 'M E T A P H O R'

Inka landed down on the ground not long after Syy had knelt to remove the walls. The chuunin stayed where he was, not wanting to disturb Syy while he was obviously working. So Inka stood and watched, body tense and ready to lurch forward when it seemed safe to approach.

'I've come to realise that I won't ever forgive myself - nor will I find
redemption. But, I found something to live for. And that is all I need.'

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:13 am
User Image|
|Sypher[x]Senju
|
|
|
|
This is what I am | What I am is this | I am this [man]&[warrior]&[]&[]

|
|
Mizukage [Ninjutsu][Sensor][ ]

|
"I'm just going to the office after this, Inka..." Sypher spoke over his shoulder as the walls reached a mid point and began crumbling by themselves. He shook his hand free of dirt and rose, absently wiping his fingers on his jacket as around them, work resumed with a little happier step "I'll be there for at least a few hours, maybe all day so you don't have to come." as much as he was happy to have Inka say he would stay by his side....Kage's work was often boring paperwork and assigning headbands. Inka would probably get bored as all hell "If you don't mind, I'd like you to go to Takumi and pick up an order I made sometime I ago." he used the cane to turn, moving back towards the main land "Its with the metal smith." feeling like he needed to apologize for asking Inka to be an errand boy for a few minutes, Sypher fidgeted anxiously "I also need you to deliver a scroll to Kumogakure. I need to thank Kinpaku for her speedy arrival to aid us the other day....So don't go to Takumi just yet..." he still needed to right up that scroll in the first place "I guess just come to the office with me as well. I'll get you that and the order slip for the metal smith." he turned abruptly and was gone, leaving mist floating where he'd been.

((Exits: Office))

|

|
To be myself; that's all I want
That is who I am.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:12 am
User Image
Inka Hizaraxx:xxVolatiles | Weapons | Musician |
xxxxx˪ ˲ Smoke in the Wind // Life's Destructive 'M E T A P H O R'

"I'll be fine." Inka reassured. But then Syy was being asked to run errands and deliver a message to Kumo. Seemed Inka couldn't stay and watch over Syy after all. But the way Syy phrased the entire thing, it was like Syy was having trouble organising his thoughts. Perhaps it was just exhaustion. But it was still enough to make Inka's concern twinge at him to drag Syy back to Mizukage's apartment so the older man could just rest. "Yes. Lord Mizukage." Inka bowed his head. He followed once more as Sypher warped away once more.

[exit]

'I've come to realise that I won't ever forgive myself - nor will I find
redemption. But, I found something to live for. And that is all I need.'

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:41 am
User Image
Setsuna Makube ~ Mist Nin Chuunin ~ Taijutsu ~ Medic Nin ~ Jiongu ~

Chakra Pool: 480 ~ AC: 3150 ~ Ryo: ~ 1900

It seemed he was late to the party, but Setsuna had still been curious enough to check out the damage. The silver haired shinobi snuck through the rubble, looking around to see the damage that had been caused by the foreign Kumo shinobi.

By now Yokai was gone, Setsuna hadn't even had the chance to say good bye and the male was feeling low.

Then as he was looking around the place, he got ambushed by a prisoner, who stabbed him repeatedly and destroyed all three of his hearts so Setsuna died.

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:55 pm
Once they arrived at the prison Tekkou talked to one of the gate guards and they would be allowed into the earth walls to the actual prison. Stopping his carriage off to the side of the main entrance he would jump down and walk towards a a small gathering of what looking like guards. Can someone point me towards the Captain? Tekkou received a few responses and then he would wait for Bellatrix before continuing on to the Captain who was discussing something with another guard. Hello, we are here to help rebuild the prison. We brought the supplies and are ready to go.
Misujage

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:23 pm
Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Turning his attention to the voice at his shoulder, Captain Itochoko eyed the boy before him, recognizing a shinobi easily enough. Hear word about the supplies, he arched his eyebrow before speaking "I hope you last longer then the other shinobi..." he said in a surprisingly quiet voice before motioning to a specific section of the ruined prison "Take what you've brought up to the builders on that level and aid them in the restructuring. Do NOT go down to the 5th level...that's where our current resident is and I don't want to tell the Mizukage we have another dead genin."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

She would wait near the carriages for a moment before dispersing the clones. Hopping down would she follow Tekkou to the Captain. Or whatever they called him, accepting orders it seemed. However, what intrigued her most was this prisoner. She couldn't help but have her interest peaked as she stared to the prison. Maybe she was over confident in her abilities, but she did want to test out this resident who had dispatched other shinobi. Why keep him around if he was so dangerous? Why not give him the same treatment he had given to others. Was there something about this person that the Kage favored. "Who is this prisoner exactly?

User Image

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Misujage

Saint

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:07 pm
Misujage

Itochoko eyed the girl for a second then replied "I got the basic from the Mizukage so I'll sum it up for you if only to keep you from going near him. His name is Hotaka." holding up a hand, he began to tick off everything he knew about the man "Human trafficker, murderer, rapist, kidnapper, mercenary, weapons dealer and child slave trader." He turned and started to walk off, speaking over his shoulder "He's not a shinobi either. Never trained as one...which is why his killing one of our own has landed him at an even higher threat level. He's a monster. And the Mizukage has forbidden anyone from going near him who isn't a prison guard or Jounin ranked shinobi. Hell, NO ONE is allowed near him." he paused and turned, giving the girl a suspicious look "Don't go near him, ok? Just...do your mission and go back to training."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

Even now she felt more compelled to go into the depths of the prison. Such a man, a ravenous beast as it were. Being allowed to live, surely execution was the best option. Even as the man spoke she simply took steps towards the prison, away from the location she was told to deliver the materials. "Then why is he allowed to live?" She spoke her question, but it was more to herself than for others to respond to. No one is allowed near him, and they kept him here. Inside the Village, imagine if he got loose and rampaged. She would perform hand seals as paper fluctuated from her and broke off into multiple copies of herself. "This won't do, he'll have to be dealt with." Cocky, most certainly, but she was confident in her abilities. Even for what few she had she could do several things with them.

User Image

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Misujage

Saint

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:14 pm
Tekkou would nod his slowly as he glanced over to Bellatrix. Then he walked off towards the first carriage. He slowly led it over to the section of the prison where the Captain had told them to start. He introduced himself to the others and asked them where it was that he should start working. After a small summary of what they were doing Tekkou thought it over carefully. Next off he volunteered to finish clearing the rubble and also finish knocking down the still standing parts of the structure that needed to come down to start the rebuild. Tekkou walked towards the actual work area looking at what he was working with.

A wall and a half remained intact and all around where the old room used to be was filled with the rest of the walls and that part of the building. Tekkou took a deep breath as he went and stood before the full wall. With out any hesitation he would smash his palm into the center of the wall letting his chakra burst out upon contact. This didn't seem like much but it would bring the wall crashing down before him. He moved over before the next half wall as he did the exact same thing but slightly lower bringing it down once more.

With the two walls coming down Tekkou walked to the end of the rubble thinking over how he was going to do this. When he was ready he started spinning but not very quickly as he let the chakra escape his body only to be pushed outwards. He was holding back his speed enough so that the rotating sphere of chakra was simply pushing the rubble back further and further out of the work space itself and into a nice pile. This didn't take much and proved to be rather easy, but Tekkou felt it was very taxing to slow his technique and still maintain the actual chakra sphere.

With his first task done Tekkou walked back over to the workers asking what else he could help them out with. He wasn't sure what jobs they would give Bellatrix but he knew she could handle any job they needed her to do. So he choose another one he felt would be fun. Now he had to build the frame of the destroyed section, and that would be a bit more difficult but he knew he was only helping the real builders. Soon metal beams and wooden planks were being pulled out and put into position according to the outlines of the rebuild. Holding the supplies in place while the builders nailed and attached what was needed was all the action Tekkou received this time around. It only took about an hour before they managed to finish the general frame. With that the builders thanked him and explained how that was enough. He smiled and said his good byes and walked a small distance away to watch Bellatrix get her rebuild on.
4/3 Rebuild Successful

Misujage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:29 pm
Misujage

"Hey! I said you're not allowed down there!" Itochoko snapped as the girl proceeded to ignore him. He waved to some guards but....they weren't shinobi either. The guards were specifically chosen for their skills as prison keepers. Not fighters.

Down below, Hotaka rustled from his sleep, sitting up with a deepening growl that broke into a bellow as he shouted up at whatever was going on above "SHUT YOUR s**t FACE! I'M SLEEPING!" his voice was a guttural howl and he stood, the chains binding him to the floor straining. His arms, legs, throat and waist were all bound in steel, some to the floor, some to the wall and some attached to the ceiling. He dragged at them, his 6'5"+ frame straining in the enclosed space, heavily muscled arms bulging as he pulled "WHERE IS SYPHER?! WHERE IS HE?! HOW DARE HE KEEP ME DOWN HERE!!!" this was followed by another animalistic howl that, even as he was shadowed in the darkness, proved he was quite beyond insane. Or...was he?

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sadly she would not pause. Instead she would rush inside, trailing behind her four clones as she vanished into the darkness of the broken prison. She slid to a stop at the sound of the criminal, two of her clones continuing down despite the noise. Dim lights being her only view point. Far too nosy for her own good probably. "ARE YOU HOTAKA?!" She shouted down to the man, who apparently seemed to know the Kage on a first name basis. More and more interested would she grow in the nature of this person. A mixture of fear and nostalgia causing her to twinge slightly. Come out and play Hotaka, come out and play.

User Image

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out